The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live | EP 1 OUT NOW | RICK GRIMES and Michonne)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Ep 4, this show really feels like the answer to the people, myself included, who said they’d love to see what TWD would look like if HBO made it

Danai & Andrew are acting their asses off

Also, muchonne keeps talking about getting Rick back to Alexandria and I just remembered, Alexandria is gone and muchonne has no idea about the commonwealth

Last edited:

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Watching Ep 4, this show really feels like the answer to the people, myself included, who said they’d love to see what TWD would look like if HBO made it

Also, muchonne keeps talking about getting Rick back to Alexandria and I just remembered, Alexandria is gone and muchonne has no idea about the commonwealth
Having not watched TWD since Rick left I did find myself wondering about a lot of what Michonne was talking about and whether it was just off screen stuff or from episodes I hadn't seen. Didn't affect my enjoyment though. Great episode.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

does the crm know about the commonwealth?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does the crm know about the commonwealth?
no I don’t think so, one that size the CRM would wipe off the map as it would be seen as a threat

who knows, with the WD fam living there now that might be the premise when all of these spin-offs role back into each other again, they said they were planning on them crossing over

Last edited:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Damn, Ep 4 is off to a good start. This back and forth between Rick and Michonne is top tier TWD drama. Best conversations ive seen in the show in a long time. Michonne doesn't know who he is anymore. You can see Ricks fear in his eyes.

But goddamn you know he gonna break out of that shyt and awaken the neck bite/ machette S5 BEAST in him sooner than later. She gonna bring it out of him :wow: :wow:

loving it

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We do not need to see Michonne's backside now, slow down :whoa:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps