The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live | EP 1 OUT NOW | RICK GRIMES and Michonne)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Omfg brehs I thought the show was over when Michonne and Rick are waiting for the heli. I had no idea there was more after that. I swear the Canadian telecast ran the credits after this (or maybe just too much commercials and I thought it was over) - had to watch the rest last night. I was wondering where all these Jadis/Rick photos were coming from :dead:

Wonder what the agreement is :lupe: That zoom out on the rooftop of the military :damn: :damn:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I’m not mad at them killing of side characters, their inability to do so on the main show is why it became so weak/diluted with boring ass characters that would take up whole episodes with their boring ass sidequests

Seasons 1-5 Rick was rolling around with a crew of around 10, and most of them were interesting enough to carry a scene

By the time we got to Season 7 and onwards it felt like between Hilltop, Kindom, Alexandria, Oceanside and Sanctuary we had 30 plus supporting characters

Keep that shyt light, I don’t care about King Bach

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Also, I’m not mad at them killing of side characters, their inability to do so on the main show is why it became so weak/diluted with boring ass characters that would take up whole episodes with their boring ass sidequests

Seasons 1-5 Rick was rolling around with a crew of around 10, and most of them were interesting enough to carry a scene

By the time we got to Season 7 and onwards it felt like between Hilltop, Kindom, Alexandria, Oceanside and Sanctuary we had 30 plus supporting characters

Keep that shyt light, I don’t care about King Bach
haha, yeah. I always loved this photo of the squad though but eventually half got picked off something serious :whew:

looking-for-a-clip-v0-8ibcz8l13zjb1.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new group dying was wrong man, they were good people
:mjcry:

I'm not getting attached to any more characters, it's only been 2 eps and they have murked everyone I liked :sadcam:
i kinda like that little person, that hand made rocket was straight gangsta