notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
You know... if they do turn Daryl gay he's gonna get buttfukked by Jesus.
Cause Jesus is homo in the comics.

He's not out though cause he sneaks around with Aaron or Aaron's bf... I forget which.

They should turn Daryl gay then kill him the same ep. :dead: so many pissed off Daryl fans they'd have to shut down twitter. :mjlol:
Or they could give him a gay sex scene then at the end he looks up and the ghost of Merle is looking at him like :scust:

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I'm interested in what they will do with the Dwight character down the road. Because from what I read, the Dwight who was shown earlier this season is not the same Dwight who will be with the Saviors :jbhmm:
I'm almost certain thats the same Dwight, he's just not vicious yet.
The reason comic Dwight gets his face burned was for sneakiing off with one of Neegan's concubines, but by the time we see him its already happened.
So on the show we actually saw him run off with them. So when he either goes back or is caught, thats when he gets the iron to the face and that plus losing his wife to Neegan (again) is what starts him down that grimey path into the Dwight we get later.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Pretty sure Dwight will be the same guy. It's been two months so enough time for become hardened and cucked by Negan. That figure he gave to DaryI will play a part later on. think he's coming back back in 12 or 13 but not sure. Abraham is def not getting his comic death though. My only problem with Austin Amelio is he's too much of a prettyboy to play Dwight IMO. In the comics he's short, stocky and pretty ugly even without the face burn. This show cares too much about fangirls
I'm almost certain thats the same Dwight, he's just not vicious yet.
The reason comic Dwight gets his face burned was for sneakiing off with one of Neegan's concubines, but by the time we see him its already happened.
So on the show we actually saw him run off with them. So when he either goes back or is caught, thats when he gets the iron to the face and that plus losing his wife to Neegan (again) is what starts him down that grimey path into the Dwight we get later.
:salute:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The black men on the show aren't allowed to have any relationships. Its disgusting.
They didn't let Chonne get with Tyrese or Morgan... instead they put her with Rick :scust:
Heath is supposed to be with the doctor, but they turned her gay for Big-Titty Tara.
They completely axed the Tyrese/Carol subplot.

Guess they don't want to muddy their Crush soda sponsorship with african romance.:mjlol:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
The black men on the show aren't allowed to have any relationships. Its disgusting.
They didn't let Chonne get with Tyrese or Morgan... instead they put her with Rick :scust:
Heath is supposed to be with the doctor, but they turned her gay for Big-Titty Tara.

Guess they don't want to muddy their Crush soda sponsorship with african romance.:mjlol:
I'm still holding out hope for Morgan and Carol :lupe:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

They had Tyrese with that one white chick that Carol killed....:mjcry:

There was also Bob and Sasha...but he died like 2 seconds after they hooked up, and now she's moving on to Abraham....:mjlol:

They teased Noah and Beth...and they both died shortly after....:patrice:

Noticing a pattern....:mjpls:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I call Glenn..too many close calls, the closest call gonna be the final call
the-walking-dead-the-walking-dead-staffel.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Won't be Glenn to many people are thinking it's him and the writers I'm sure know that. Got to be Darryl or...possibly a Tara/Rosita/Carol if they were to really go hardcore like that:merchant::whoo:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Won't be Glenn to many people are thinking it's him and the writers I'm sure know that. Got to be Darryl or...possibly a Tara/Rosita/Carol if they were to really go hardcore like that:merchant::whoo:
Its rumored Tara dies in episode 13-14

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Might be Maggie.

I only say that cause in the comics Carol dies and Sophia lives... on the show Sophia dies and Carol lives.
So, they might invert it. Instead of Glenn dying and Maggie leveling up to boss bytch, they might have Maggie die and level up Glen to goon status.

:ohhh:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Might be Maggie.

I only say that cause in the comics Carol dies and Sophia lives... on the show Sophia dies and Carol lives.
So, they might invert it. Instead of Glenn dying and Maggie leveling up to boss bytch, they might have Maggie die and level up Glen to goon status.

:ohhh:
:ehh:

Just don't see them having Negan off a female in such a violent manner. If they stick to some semblance of Glenn/Lucille, it's gotta be a dude that gets his head bashed in