edit...see you on the same page as me :salute:
:myman:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
never got into this show..I tried just not my cup of tea.
not for everyone

elements of gore and violence, may be a turn off :whoa:
writing is not superior, but not god awful :yeshrug:
in my opinion, writers have emasculated some of the alpha black male characters from the comics for some reason :beli:

decent series - i actually binged watched 3 seasons when my kids were first born, and became too invested to not watch :manny:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading the spoilers I'm wondering why Carol seems to be getting less and less screen time. They need to kill off at least 3-4 more characters before this season ends

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Wait I thought Dwight was a good guy?

Dwight is on #TeamDwight. :mjpls:

not for everyone

elements of gore and violence, may be a turn off :whoa:
writing is not superior, but not god awful :yeshrug:
in my opinion, writers have emasculated some of the alpha black male characters from the comics for some reason :beli:

decent series - i actually binged watched 3 seasons when my kids were first born, and became too invested to not watch :manny:

th

Last edited:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Hate how they completely butchered Andrea way back in the 3 rd season... Her character would've been hella dope right now
They butchered her character from the start breh. She was stupid, gullible, and annoying on the show. They made the right decision killing her off on the show version :yeshrug:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Looks like the future of spoilers might be over :to:

As I’m sure you noticed, the episode 6.11 review/summary that we posted yesterday was removed. So forgive me while I verbally vomit my outrage. Rainbow Holdings Media, LLC aka AMC, filed a DMCA Notice (Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998) with Facebook to remove the content due to copyright infringement. I got a pleasant little notice from Facebutt this afternoon. We’ve gotten them before, but this was different. What we posted was someone’s review of an episode. The work that AMC claimed was copyrighted and infringed upon? “A character my organization or client created.” Seriously?

Here’s my beef. AMC sends out screener copies to media outlets. Why? (So glad you asked.) Because they want people to view them and then write about them to create buzz and get them more ratings. Pretty obvious. So my question is, how is what we posted any different. Because ours had more detail? Where is the line? The reason in the Notice said nothing about spoilers, or publishing prior to an episode or whatever fancy wording they want to wrap around it, just “a character.” So using that same logic, wouldn’t an episode review published AFTER an episode has been aired be the same violation? Do the words *SPOILER ALERT* have magic meaning?

It’s a bullying tactic used by a big corporation who apparently gives zero fukks about a portion of its fan base. Specifically aimed right here. Facebook really doesn’t care about the validity of the claim, it really doesn’t have to be proven when a DMCA notice is filed; just the claim is enough. (Especially when it’s from someone with deep pockets.) Corporations use this Act against individuals every day. What we publish here is for Fair Use. By that I mean we publish stuff for the purposes of “criticism, comment, and news reporting.” According to the law, it doesn’t matter if the work is unpublished.

We may be a small percentage of the fan base, but when someone messages us thanking us for spoilers because they have an anxiety/panic disorder and couldn’t watch otherwise, I feel pretty damned good about what we do. None of us make a fukking dime from this. We are on alert 24/7, we put up with all kinds of BS from angles and places you would never believe on a daily basis and try our best to stay on the legal side of things in order to provide something that a part of the fan base wants. The general audience may not see it, but there are people who get tired of Gimple’s “non-answers” and the droll hype and buzzwords that TPTB spout off and want real info. Hell, if they wouldn’t give interviews that said absolutely nothing, maybe people wouldn’t seek out answers.

And now we get this bag of ass.

We don’t want to spoil people who don’t want to be spoiled, but I and the rest of the team are grateful we get to spoil for all of you who want it! So think about this, Fox Television gets to put out a picture of Carl with his eye bandaged and it’s all hunky dunky, AMC spoils Beth’s death for the general audience on its own Facebook page (whoops), but we post an episode review and big bad television studio yanks out the lawyers. That kind of violates the don’t seem right rule.

Spoiling isn’t over. As long as you want it, we’ll bring it.

~ShinyFirefly

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Looks like the future of spoilers might be over :to:

I never understand why these companies think it's better to draw attention to this stuff than to just ignore it and KIM.

They're better off just acting like little outlets like that don't exist.

The bigger outlets will almost always play ball.

Look at how Lucasfilm handled Star Wars leaks. The Force Awakens plotline was out for like a year...but all of the big publications were still (At least, outwardly), oblivious to them, and the general public went into the movie blind. But imagine how much attention would have been drawn to the spoilers if LF actually fought to get them taken down?

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how long does Negan last in the comics before he is killed which I assume is done by rick