:popcorn3:
smith1_zps1j8rgtwy.gif

LeBronJamesDance_original_zpsorl7sli8.gif

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
This is so silly . We have to put spoilers tags in a spoiler thread ? And for a show that has deviated as much as TWD a lot of what people are saying is just speculation yet everything is a spoiler
Take issue with people crying about spoiler talk in the show thread fam :manny:
As far as spoiler tags in this thread, like I said a few days ago...Some folks wanna discuss certain aspects of the show and future plotlines without having to read a full episode breakdown :aicmon:
It's just common courtesy to put the tag up. :scheme:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Breh, Abraham dying isn't gonna have the actors playing Rick and Maggie shook up during filming of the finale :heh: It's gotta be either Glenn or Daryl :manny:

This Week's Cover: 'The Walking Dead' returns with 6 exclusive EW collector's covers

When The Walking Dead returns on Sunday, viewers should be expecting chaos. All of the buildup from the first half of season six comes to head and explodes.

However, looking ahead, it sounds like The Walking Dead is only just getting started with its chaotic midseason premiere. More specifically, The Walking Dead's season finale sounds like it will be one of the most difficult episodes to stomach of the entire series and fans are largely expecting it to mark the arrival of Jeffrey Dean Morgan's Negan.

“I felt sick to my stomach when I read the script," Rick Grimes actor Andrew Lincoln tells EW of the season six finale. "It was the first day in the whole six years of working on The Walking Dead that I was late for work because I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn’t get back to sleep. I was so angry and frustrated and I felt sick. And that was just after reading it.”

Lincoln might not be happy about the episode but Lauren Cohan seems to be taking it especially hard.

“[Hearing] the word ‘finale’ gives me a physical reaction because it’s the hardest day on set that I’ve ever had in my life,” says Cohan. “I never even imagined that as an actor you could have that experience. It’s one of the most raw experiences that I think any of us have ever had. Andy talks about being late to work; I didn’t want to go to work that day. It took a really, really long time for everybody to feel okay again after the finale, let’s put it that way.”
I got Daryl dying before I read this, now after reading this I definitely got him dying.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hilltop should be introduced soon and the reason Jesus was trying to steal that truck..:demonic:He's coming

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Hilltop should be introduced soon and thw reason Jesus was trying to steal that truck..:demonic:He's coming
I'm interested in what they will do with the Dwight character down the road. Because from what I read, the Dwight who was shown earlier this season is not the same Dwight who will be with the Saviors :jbhmm:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Carol is gonna get straight "Carrie" on mutha fukkas if Daryl is killed off.

I'd say that, even though they've cooled off on their relationship over the past season or 2, she's still the person he is closest to, and vice-versa. They understand one another.

I hope she's in the scene.

If it's Glenn, I'll feel bad for Maggie...but her emotional state (And her ability to get actual revenge) won't be anywhere near Carol's.

Oddly enough, we've seen both of them lose multiple people in the past, albeit, under very different circumstances. Carol lost her (horrible) husband and her kid. Maggie lost...her entire family.

Man...it better not be a nobody like Abraham or Morgan. I like those characters but I'm sorry...I want this scene to have MAJOR emotional weight, and they wouldn't grant that. It HAS to be someone on the level of Glenn or Daryl.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Carol is gonna get straight "Carrie" on mutha fukkas if Daryl is killed off.

I'd say that, even though they've cooled off on their relationship over the past season or 2, she's still the person he is closest to, and vice-versa. They understand one another.

I hope she's in the scene.

If it's Glenn, I'll feel bad for Maggie...but her emotional state (And her ability to get actual revenge) won't be anywhere near Carol's.

Oddly enough, we've seen both of them lose multiple people in the past, albeit, under very different circumstances. Carol lost her (horrible) husband and her kid. Maggie lost...her entire family.

Man...it better not be a nobody like Abraham or Morgan. I like those characters but I'm sorry...I want this scene to have MAJOR emotional weight, and they wouldn't grant that. It HAS to be someone on the level of Glenn or Daryl.
Agreed

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Pretty sure Dwight will be the same guy. It's been two months so enough time for become hardened and cucked by Negan. That figure he gave to DaryI will play a part later on. think he's coming back back in 12 or 13 but not sure. Abraham is def not getting his comic death though. My only problem with Austin Amelio is he's too much of a prettyboy to play Dwight IMO. In the comics he's short, stocky and pretty ugly even without the face burn. This show cares too much about fangirls