Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The comics it was Rick and Andrea after Alexandria was run through. Michonne has been the only one with Rick most of this time so:manny:. Tara and Heathe leaving makes me think Heathe may actually catch an arrow instead of Guile:sadbron::ooh::lupe:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo it better not be Daryl who meets up with Lucille...he is my favorite characters by far followed by Carol than rick

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yo it better not be Daryl who meets up with Lucille...he is my favorite characters by far followed by Carol than rick
I dont think they have the balls to do it. Too much of a fan favorite.

It will be either Glenn or Abraham that gets the honor.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah it has to be Glenn. He's avoided certain death at least 5 times. They pulled the saved at the last minute shtichk so many times that the audience will be expecting it again. When he finally dies it'll be a punch to the gut to all the fans.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Episode 10 breakdown/summary from TSD
:mjlol: TLR militants aint gonna be happy
TSDF OFFICIAL: Episode 610 - The Next World Spoilery Bits

- There's a time jump, Carl is fine, it's quiet and peaceful in Alexandria, people are cleaning up and rebuilding.

The main plot revolves around Rick and Daryl who are on a supply run. They meet Jesus who tricks them and steals their truck full of supplies. They catch up with him but the truck ends up sinking into a lake unintentionally. It's all quite fun, especially the banter between Daryl and Jesus. They take Jesus with them to Alexandria as a captive but he shows up in Rick's bedroom at the end of the episode, telling him they need to talk.

- There's a subplot with Michonne and Spencer as well as Carl and Enid roaming through the woods. Not much happens during the Carl and Enid part. They find a walker Carl doesn't want to kill, but it isn't revealed who it is. Later, Michonne and Spencer find the same walker - lured into their direction by Carl - and it turns out to be a zombified Deanna. Spencer kills her and finds closure.

- By the end of the episode, Rick and Michonne have sex, just like that. They hold hands, make out and then have sex and when Jesus arrives in Rick's bedroom they're naked in bed together.

- Denise mentions that Tara and Heath are about to go on a 2 week supply run which makes me think they will be captured by Negan and Tara will be toast soon.

That's it, basically. It's a fun little episode, but as I said, not very eventful, just some table setting.

Good look on the warning.

I like to be mentally prepared before I witness wenching. Surprise-wenching is a drag.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah it has to be Glenn. He's avoided certain death at least 5 times. They pulled the saved at the last minute shtichk so many times that the audience will be expecting it again. When he finally dies it'll be a punch to the gut to all the fans.
I think Glenn is almost guaranteed to be safe. They have been dancing around with Glenn dying way too much for them to keep him as Negan's victim. I am pretty sure that it will be Abraham.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Breh, Abraham dying isn't gonna have the actors playing Rick and Maggie shook up during filming of the finale :heh: It's gotta be either Glenn or Daryl :manny:

This Week's Cover: 'The Walking Dead' returns with 6 exclusive EW collector's covers

When The Walking Dead returns on Sunday, viewers should be expecting chaos. All of the buildup from the first half of season six comes to head and explodes.

However, looking ahead, it sounds like The Walking Dead is only just getting started with its chaotic midseason premiere. More specifically, The Walking Dead's season finale sounds like it will be one of the most difficult episodes to stomach of the entire series and fans are largely expecting it to mark the arrival of Jeffrey Dean Morgan's Negan.

“I felt sick to my stomach when I read the script," Rick Grimes actor Andrew Lincoln tells EW of the season six finale. "It was the first day in the whole six years of working on The Walking Dead that I was late for work because I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn’t get back to sleep. I was so angry and frustrated and I felt sick. And that was just after reading it.”

Lincoln might not be happy about the episode but Lauren Cohan seems to be taking it especially hard.

“[Hearing] the word ‘finale’ gives me a physical reaction because it’s the hardest day on set that I’ve ever had in my life,” says Cohan. “I never even imagined that as an actor you could have that experience. It’s one of the most raw experiences that I think any of us have ever had. Andy talks about being late to work; I didn’t want to go to work that day. It took a really, really long time for everybody to feel okay again after the finale, let’s put it that way.”

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's my favorite. :mjlol:

They should kill him off, have some sort of drama take place.

Real talk and I've never said this before...if Daryl is killed off I would continue to watch to see what followed right after but I would stop becoming a regular viewer

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Someone give me a short break down who this Jesus guy is.
Hand to hand martial artist and he is also badass at parkour and hiding in plain sight and stuff like that.

We've sen the archtype that Rick is the cowboy and Michonne is the samurai.
basically Jesus is the ninja.

Later we get the Knight... Ezekiel.

...and waaaaay later we get the pirate. :jawalrus:

(Neegan is the marauder, the Governer was the warlord)
The comic creator is big on archtypes. Thats why the Rick's cowboy hat and Michonne's sword (and later Neegan's baseball bat, Luccelle) are prominently featured. Certain objects like the ones I mentioned are basically characters within the comics. They do panels showing them even when no actual living character is present. Also, Tyrese's hammer... but they screwed him all up in the show.
:mjcry:

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Real talk and I've never said this before...if Daryl is killed off I would continue to watch to see what followed right after but I would stop becoming a regular viewer
They shouldn't just kill him, they should have him die... turn... and bite Carol.
:gladbron:

Then she can kill his zombie and do a farewell scene with the two of them together before she kills herself.
That double whammy would be awesome. Because when a main character dies you know almost for certain they aren't gonna kill another main character in the same episode... especially not right after the next commercial. :dead:

People would lose their minds on twitter. It would be the red wedding all over again from Game of Thrones.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 10 breakdown/summary from TSD
:mjlol: TLR militants aint gonna be happy
TSDF OFFICIAL: Episode 610 - The Next World Spoilery Bits

- There's a time jump, Carl is fine, it's quiet and peaceful in Alexandria, people are cleaning up and rebuilding.

The main plot revolves around Rick and Daryl who are on a supply run. They meet Jesus who tricks them and steals their truck full of supplies. They catch up with him but the truck ends up sinking into a lake unintentionally. It's all quite fun, especially the banter between Daryl and Jesus. They take Jesus with them to Alexandria as a captive but he shows up in Rick's bedroom at the end of the episode, telling him they need to talk.

- There's a subplot with Michonne and Spencer as well as Carl and Enid roaming through the woods. Not much happens during the Carl and Enid part. They find a walker Carl doesn't want to kill, but it isn't revealed who it is. Later, Michonne and Spencer find the same walker - lured into their direction by Carl - and it turns out to be a zombified Deanna. Spencer kills her and finds closure.

- By the end of the episode, Rick and Michonne have sex, just like that. They hold hands, make out and then have sex and when Jesus arrives in Rick's bedroom they're naked in bed together.

- Denise mentions that Tara and Heath are about to go on a 2 week supply run which makes me think they will be captured by Negan and Tara will be toast soon.

That's it, basically. It's a fun little episode, but as I said, not very eventful, just some table setting.
This is so silly . We have to put spoilers tags in a spoiler thread ? And for a show that has deviated as much as TWD a lot of what people are saying is just speculation yet everything is a spoiler