Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Last episode was slower, but I liked some of the subtle things they did.

First of all...what the fukk is going on with Carol?

Second of all...Maggie's actions, for me, point even heavier towards Glenn being the one to get it. This group has grown vicious and over-confident...they all are about to get knocked down a peg....we've seen two episodes in a row where either Glenn or Maggie were specifically shown to be merciless in their actions.

Naw son do you know hard it will be for me to work that night knowing what I'm missing. Having to wait until I get off at 6am to watch it. I will have to turn my phone off

I feel ya...do ya thing..life is about living....:manny:

Man....I'm not a comic reader, and just outta curiosity looked up this Negan nikka.

If Glenn catches it, im done with the show. He's been my favorite character since season 1

I stopped watching after his fake death earlier in the season, and didn't start again till i found out he was really alive:aicmon:

I fear you're about to take an L my breh....:mjcry:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Dwight in the cut :demonic:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think a lot of people would snap, i mean how long can you go on killing people before that shyt just wears you out? Also Maggie with her new short hair is:scust:her face is too big for a short cut.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Episode 14 Spoilers courtesy of The Spoiling Dead
TSDF OFFICIAL: 'Twice As Far' Q&A. Looks like we know which woman Daryl was talking about in our episode 15 spoilers! -Prime

Q-Who are the two groups that are out looking for supplies?
A-Eugene and Abraham (Eugene looking for a place to make ammo)
Denise, Rosita and Daryl (Looking for medicine)

Q-Does anyone in Team Family die this ep? If so, who and how?
A-Denise, crossbow through head :damn: :damn: :damn:

Q-What is Rick's reaction to Morgan's jail cell? Do we find out what the cell is for?
A-Rick just asks what's it for. Morgan says it will give some choices next time.

Q-Why is Carol on Tobin's porch?
A-It's a 1 second shot. She kisses Tobin quickly as he leaves. She appears to be just waiting for him

Q-What's Carl up to this ep?
A-We don't see Carl this episode.

Q-Will Dwight make an appearance and if so, is his face ironed?
A-Yes he does and his left side is burned :handsup: :wow:

Q-Does Daryl get his crossbow back? If so, how?
A-Yes, after a fight with Dwight and his group

Q-Does the group run into any other Saviors besides Dwight?
Yes there is a group with Dwight

Q-Is Jesus in this episode?
A-We don't see Jesus this episode.

Q-Does anyone go missing by the end of the episode? If so, who?
A-No

Note - the information is correct at the time of posting. As always, anything can change by the time we see it live.
@THASTUNNA @jdubnyce

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of people would snap, i mean how long can you go on killing people before that shyt just wears you out? Also Maggie with short hair:scust:her face is too big for a short cut.
What?

You tired?

You can't do this anymore?

You tired nikka LAY DOWN :bustback:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Episode 14 Spoilers courtesy of The Spoiling Dead
TSDF OFFICIAL: 'Twice As Far' Q&A. Looks like we know which woman Daryl was talking about in our episode 15 spoilers! -Prime

Q-Who are the two groups that are out looking for supplies?
A-Eugene and Abraham (Eugene looking for a place to make ammo)
Denise, Rosita and Daryl (Looking for medicine)

Q-Does anyone in Team Family die this ep? If so, who and how?
A-Denise, crossbow through head :damn: :damn: :damn:

Q-What is Rick's reaction to Morgan's jail cell? Do we find out what the cell is for?
A-Rick just asks what's it for. Morgan says it will give some choices next time.

Q-Why is Carol on Tobin's porch?
A-It's a 1 second shot. She kisses Tobin quickly as he leaves. She appears to be just waiting for him

Q-What's Carl up to this ep?
A-We don't see Carl this episode.

Q-Will Dwight make an appearance and if so, is his face ironed?
A-Yes he does and his left side is burned :handsup: :wow:

Q-Does Daryl get his crossbow back? If so, how?
A-Yes, after a fight with Dwight and his group

Q-Does the group run into any other Saviors besides Dwight?
Yes there is a group with Dwight

Q-Is Jesus in this episode?
A-We don't see Jesus this episode.

Q-Does anyone go missing by the end of the episode? If so, who?
A-No

Note - the information is correct at the time of posting. As always, anything can change by the time we see it live.
@THASTUNNA @jdubnyce
So Denise gets Abe's death?

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
So Denise gets Abe's death?
Yeah. I would of preferred if they would of gave it to a major cast member as opposed to a jobber. But it makes sense I guess, since they had several random scenes of her and Daryl being buddy buddy that came out of nowhere. Also, she isn't really needed anymore since The Hilltop has a doctor anyways :ehh:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
‘Walking Dead’s Steven Yeun just joined a movie, potentially spelling doom for Glenn
Those of us who are on edge about Glenn’s future on The Walking Dead have just received another reason to worry.

Actor Steven Yeun has joined an indie action-thriller titled Mayhem, which will begin filming at the end of this month, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The movie will co-star Samara Weaving and is being directed by Mike Cahill.

Movie begins filming in March and TWD will begin filming Season 7 in May...........

My opinion?
NeatEnchantedAfricanharrierhawk.0.gif

613Wx8K.gif

This-Party-Is-Over-GIF-2015.gif

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Season Finale scene details involving Carol (Not Negan/Lucille related)

TSDF Official: Season Finale Spoilery Snippet
BREATHE, buttercups! We have a small spoilery snippet for the season finale. No Negan or Lucille in this post. So if you're avoiding that one, consider yourself safe! We have learned little pieces about a scene in the finale. We believe this information is accurate but keep in mind anything can change before the show actually airs.
Here we go:
In one scene Morgan is on horseback, looking for Carol. He stumbles across a freshly killed walker and Carol's blood-stained rosary. He picks it up and continues on his search. At some point, Morgan finds Carol at a library camp. The survivors at this camp have all been slaughtered (presumably by the Saviors). Carol is injured with a slash wound on her side. Morgan patches her up with a first-aid kit and tells her that he'll get her back to get some help in the morning. Carol looks at him like he's crazy and tells him no.
-NinjaPancake
:lupe:

Sounds like she's been bit :patrice: