23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking Morgan . I swear if Negan winds up in that cell after doing a bunch of fukkery I may quit the show like I did the comics

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I strongly believe Carol is headed towards The Kingdom and thats where Morgan finds her :patrice:
And if thats the case they really need to kill off like 5-7 characters. Way too many characters at this point in the show..especially if Ezekiel is coming :patrice:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I strongly believe Carol is headed towards The Kingdom and thats where Morgan finds her :patrice:
And if thats the case they really need to kill off like 5-7 characters. Way too many characters at this point in the show..especially if Ezekiel is coming :patrice:

Explain for a non comic reader please

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
fuk morgan, but thats solely because he's acting like a fool. i veto the idea that he's to blame for carol leaving. thats her own damn decision. what, because he saw through her masked persona and told her about herself, he's to blame for her throwing her life of a good man, beet cookies and endless smokes away. FOH. all these characters are flawed and seem to not be able to stand the tiny bit of prosperity they come across and carol is just another one. good looks out for the terminus rescue plan, but fuk her. hope her hand get chewed up next time she grab her rosaries.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Explain for a non comic reader please
To make it short, The Kingdom is another friendly community in similar fashion to the Hilltop. It is headed by Ezekiel who has a pet Tiger. They go around riding horses In The Kingdom and rumor is Morgan is on a horse when he locates Carol.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Episode 14 Spoilers courtesy of The Spoiling Dead
TSDF OFFICIAL: 'Twice As Far' Q&A. Looks like we know which woman Daryl was talking about in our episode 15 spoilers! -Prime

Q-Who are the two groups that are out looking for supplies?
A-Eugene and Abraham (Eugene looking for a place to make ammo)
Denise, Rosita and Daryl (Looking for medicine)

Q-Does anyone in Team Family die this ep? If so, who and how?
A-Denise, crossbow through head :damn: :damn: :damn:

Q-What is Rick's reaction to Morgan's jail cell? Do we find out what the cell is for?
A-Rick just asks what's it for. Morgan says it will give some choices next time.

Q-Why is Carol on Tobin's porch?
A-It's a 1 second shot. She kisses Tobin quickly as he leaves. She appears to be just waiting for him

Q-What's Carl up to this ep?
A-We don't see Carl this episode.

Q-Will Dwight make an appearance and if so, is his face ironed?
A-Yes he does and his left side is burned :handsup: :wow:

Q-Does Daryl get his crossbow back? If so, how?
A-Yes, after a fight with Dwight and his group

Q-Does the group run into any other Saviors besides Dwight?
Yes there is a group with Dwight

Q-Is Jesus in this episode?
A-We don't see Jesus this episode.

Q-Does anyone go missing by the end of the episode? If so, who?
A-No

Note - the information is correct at the time of posting. As always, anything can change by the time we see it live.
@THASTUNNA @jdubnyce

Just got back from vacation and about to watch the last two episodes.. Thanks for the tag!

• Dap

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Episode 15 spoilers. Not sure if i posted this one earlier in the thread or not cause this has been out for awhile :patrice: @THASTUNNA @jdubnyce
We have a little information on a couple scenes for episode 15. Now there are a lot of pieces missing to this puzzle so some of the characters' motivations and missions are very unclear at this time. So for now we will just have to fill in those holes with speculation.

Daryl is out in the woods searching for Dwight. He's very angry and assumedly feeling guilty. As he hears footsteps approaching, he shoots his crossbow. A bolt comes inches away from hitting Rosita in the head. As she reprimands him, Glenn, and Michonne are also revealed. A very angry Daryl tells the others they shouldn't be there. Michonne states that he should have never left. Daryl starts to bitterly reminisce about the time (back in episode 6) when Dwight tied him up, and pulled a gun on him, yet he still tried to help him despite this. Daryl seems to regret his past decision to help Dwight.

Glenn asks Daryl if he thinks it's his fault. Daryl agrees and adds, "I'm gonna do what I should have done. For her." (Note: We DONT know who "her" is, but we can speculate.) Glenn tells him that "She's gone" and that he's doing this for himself. Disgruntled Daryl says he doesn't give a shyt continues shuffling through the woods. Glenn tries having a heart to heart conversation with Daryl, desperately trying to get him to listen. Michonne also tries to talk Daryl into coming home so they can regroup and come up with a plan. Daryl starts to ease up, acknowledging Michonne and Glenn are right.

Later in the episode, Glenn and Michonne are tied up and gagged by the Saviors. Daryl sneakily approaches along with Rosita and attempts a rescue. Glenn and Michonne try screaming to get Daryl's attention and let him know the Saviors are still there. All of a sudden Dwight calls out to Daryl. Dwight is right behind Daryl with a gun pointed directly at his back. Another Savior has his gun on Rosita. As Daryl turns around, Dwight pulls the trigger. "BANG!" Blood sprays everywhere. This is supposedly the end of the episode.

Now, before anyone goes into cardiac arrest, Daryl did film for episode 16 so it looks like he survives this ordeal. It's possible that he's not even the one who is shot. It could be a bait and switch and someone else could get the bullet. All we know is that it's going to look like Daryl is shot.

In regards to the "She's gone" comment by Glenn... It's possible that he is referencing someone's death. Or it could be something else. We really don't know. The females that were spotted filming for episode 16 were Carol, Sasha, Maggie, and Michonne. So they should be safe at this point in the episode.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
‘Walking Dead’s Steven Yeun just joined a movie, potentially spelling doom for Glenn

Movie begins filming in March and TWD will begin filming Season 7 in May...........

My opinion?
NeatEnchantedAfricanharrierhawk.0.gif

613Wx8K.gif

This-Party-Is-Over-GIF-2015.gif

Not necessarily. It's an indie film so it might not have a long filming schedule and we don't know exactly how big his role is. Also, actors have and can work on two projects simultaneously.

That said, if this was a new tv series he signed onto I would consider that a bigger indicator as television shows are usually bigger commitments than film.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Not necessarily. It's an indie film so it might not have a long filming schedule and we don't know exactly how big his role is. Also, actors have and can work on two projects simultaneously.
The movie is being filmed in Serbia breh :heh: Not going to happen :heh:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Episode 15 spoilers. Not sure if i posted this one earlier in the thread or not cause this has been out for awhile :patrice: @THASTUNNA @jdubnyce
We have a little information on a couple scenes for episode 15. Now there are a lot of pieces missing to this puzzle so some of the characters' motivations and missions are very unclear at this time. So for now we will just have to fill in those holes with speculation.

Daryl is out in the woods searching for Dwight. He's very angry and assumedly feeling guilty. As he hears footsteps approaching, he shoots his crossbow. A bolt comes inches away from hitting Rosita in the head. As she reprimands him, Glenn, and Michonne are also revealed. A very angry Daryl tells the others they shouldn't be there. Michonne states that he should have never left. Daryl starts to bitterly reminisce about the time (back in episode 6) when Dwight tied him up, and pulled a gun on him, yet he still tried to help him despite this. Daryl seems to regret his past decision to help Dwight.

Glenn asks Daryl if he thinks it's his fault. Daryl agrees and adds, "I'm gonna do what I should have done. For her." (Note: We DONT know who "her" is, but we can speculate.) Glenn tells him that "She's gone" and that he's doing this for himself. Disgruntled Daryl says he doesn't give a shyt continues shuffling through the woods. Glenn tries having a heart to heart conversation with Daryl, desperately trying to get him to listen. Michonne also tries to talk Daryl into coming home so they can regroup and come up with a plan. Daryl starts to ease up, acknowledging Michonne and Glenn are right.

Later in the episode, Glenn and Michonne are tied up and gagged by the Saviors. Daryl sneakily approaches along with Rosita and attempts a rescue. Glenn and Michonne try screaming to get Daryl's attention and let him know the Saviors are still there. All of a sudden Dwight calls out to Daryl. Dwight is right behind Daryl with a gun pointed directly at his back. Another Savior has his gun on Rosita. As Daryl turns around, Dwight pulls the trigger. "BANG!" Blood sprays everywhere. This is supposedly the end of the episode.

Now, before anyone goes into cardiac arrest, Daryl did film for episode 16 so it looks like he survives this ordeal. It's possible that he's not even the one who is shot. It could be a bait and switch and someone else could get the bullet. All we know is that it's going to look like Daryl is shot.

In regards to the "She's gone" comment by Glenn... It's possible that he is referencing someone's death. Or it could be something else. We really don't know. The females that were spotted filming for episode 16 were Carol, Sasha, Maggie, and Michonne. So they should be safe at this point in the episode.

So the "her" is the doctor

• Dap

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope so. The roster needs to be thinned out something serious :francis:

It will be because next season we are going to get more of the hilltop plus Negan so they need to kill off some people. I mean they hardly show Carl..Rick hasn't gotten a lot of airtime the past 2 seasons and based on next week's preview Rick won't get a lot of screen time

• Dap

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Carol has been spiraling downhill ever since her daughter was killed. She's loss her marbles. The show is doing a masterful job making her appear to be a badass but she is off her rocker. We'll see her demise soon.

• Dap