Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In regards to who is dying I honestly don't think daryl is dying until he is ready to leave the show...plus the show would lose viewers if he is gone because he tends to be most viewers either fav or second fav character. I know a lot of people including myself who would stop watching if he leaves the show.

This is who will die by seasons end....

Heath- duh new show
Abraham- you can tell by where his storyline has gone that they are wrapping up the character
Tara or rosita- one of these are going I can't settle on 1 though. They haven't gotten a lot of screen time this season. I lean towards tara
Glenn- my guess is Glenn gets Lucille and Maggie loses the baby because of the death. They have done to much foreshadowing over the years with Glenn and especially last couple episodes for him not to die along with the fact he has dodged death to many times

I don't think Morgan dies because he keeps his butt in Alexandria so unless saviors attack in the season finale he will be on next year.

I feel like 1 more big character should die based on what the crew has done to the saviors already which then would make sense that Carol would.

Something I just thought off imagine Glenn and Maggie both get Lucille while holding hands

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
In regards to who is dying I honestly don't think daryl is dying until he is ready to leave the show...plus the show would lose viewers if he is gone because he tends to be most viewers either fav or second fav character. I know a lot of people including myself who would stop watching if he leaves the show.

This is who will die by seasons end....

Heath- duh new show
Abraham- you can tell by where his storyline has gone that they are wrapping up the character
Tara or rosita- one of these are going I can't settle on 1 though. They haven't gotten a lot of screen time this season. I lean towards tara
Glenn- my guess is Glenn gets Lucille and Maggie loses the baby because of the death. They have done to much foreshadowing over the years with Glenn and especially last couple episodes for him not to die along with the fact he has dodged death to many times

I don't think Morgan dies because he keeps his butt in Alexandria so unless saviors attack in the season finale he will be on next year.

I feel like 1 more big character should die based on what the crew has done to the saviors already which then would make sense that Carol would.

Something I just thought off imagine Glenn and Maggie both get Lucille while holding hands

:banderas:

that would get me :damn:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
From sources, the following characters were spotted filming the Negan lineup scene

Rick
Carl
Michonne
Enid
Maggie
Glenn
Daryl
Abe
Sasha
Aaron
Eugene
Heath
Jesus

Never even thought about that emo brat Enid catching one to the dome. Let it happen Gimple :noah:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no Tara or rosita- or Morgan ...so at least 2 of them must die before the episode

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
From sources, the following characters were spotted filming the Negan lineup scene

Rick
Carl
Michonne
Enid
Maggie
Glenn
Daryl
Abe
Sasha
Aaron
Eugene
Heath
Jesus

Never even thought about that emo brat Enid catching one to the dome. Let it happen Gimple :noah:
Is it really necessary to post spoiler tags in a spoiler thread?:russ: Also why the fukk is Abe there? He should already be dealt with before the finale.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Is it really necessary to post spoiler tags in a spoiler thread?:russ: Also why the fukk is Abe there? He should already be dealt with before the finale.
:comeon: Yes because some people don't want to be spoiled on certain aspects of the show. It's common courtesy :beli:

As far as Abe
Rumor is that Tara takes Abe's comic death

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Man....I'm not a comic reader, and just outta curiosity looked up this Negan nikka.

If Glenn catches it, im done with the show. He's been my favorite character since season 1

I stopped watching after his fake death earlier in the season, and didn't start again till i found out he was really alive:aicmon:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!