Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
So I'm guessing with the actor who is playing Heath going off to do 24, he will get murked next week in episode 14 judging by the description.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Do you think multiple people will catch those beats from Lucille? Given how Rick and Co have been massacring the Saviors, there needs to be some epic bloodletting.

If several people got Lucille'd, it would take away from Glenn's death, but it would be vicious.
100% - Glenn :demonic:
75% - Carol :leon: (something about her last night, got me thinking her time is near)
50% - Morgan :patrice: he gotta go

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It seems like the only ep I'm watching is the final one. I'm only here for the negan fukkery. Also do we have a thread for the comics on here?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm fighting hard not to click those spoilers :francis::wow:
As far as who I think is catching it? Abraham, Glen, Tara, Heathe, Carol:patrice: Morgan:patrice:left field to really fck with the audience choice is Daryl:merchant:or Carol:merchant::whoo:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I'm fighting hard not to click those spoilers :francis::wow:
As far as who I think is catching it? Abraham, Glen, Tara, Heathe, Carol:patrice: Morgan:patrice:left field to really fck with the audience choice is Daryl:merchant:or Carol:merchant::whoo:
I think Daryl will be kept alive simply due to him and Dwight having a story-arc next season (just my guess) :manny: