notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
In the comics you are correct that Abraham dies around here (a little later actually) but on the show they are doing something with him/sasha/rosita so they are likley gonna resolve that first. They definately wont kill him like his comic death where he gets shot in the head outta nowhere. Everyone gets a hero's death on AMC.

Glad they are doing more character interaction with Glen / Heath together tho. They really play it up this last episode, which is crazy cause I was just saying a few days ago in this thread how in the comics Glen is like Heath's mentor because they are both the group's scavengers... and after Glen gets his brain caved in by Lucelle its Heath that steps into the role as the group's main scavenger and scout.

They just gave Abraham's death to the doctor as of this last episode.
Interesting choice.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope so. The roster needs to be thinned out something serious :francis:

It will be because next season we are going to get more of the hilltop plus Negan so they need to kill off some people. I mean they hardly show Carl..Rick hasn't gotten a lot of airtime the past 2 seasons and based on next week's preview Rick won't get a lot of screen time
I hope so. The roster needs to be thinned out something serious :francis:

I'm thinking 2-3 people might get Lucille and then at least 1 or 2 will get shot

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
So no Tara or rosita- or Morgan ...so at least 2 of them must die before the episode

Rosita is supposed to be preggers with Abrahams kid so she is safe.
Normally Abraham dies and Eugene and Rosita become a couple... but they seem like they are tryna switch things up on the show by throwing Sasha in the mix so IDK whats gonna happen there.

• Dap

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rosita is supposed to be preggers with Abrahams kid so she is safe.
Normally Abraham dies and Eugene and Rosita become a couple... but they seem like they are tryna switch things up on the show by throwing Sasha in the mix so IDK whats gonna happen there.

Seriously we don't need another pregnant character...unless they have Maggie die or have a miscarriage

• Dap
Daps
Reppin
St louis
The dude who voiced Lee from the video game would make a great Ezekiel :ohhh:
10690201_642142132598463_123696297982004030_n.jpg

This would be epic on so many levels breh.
wat6rr.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are losing at least 3 more main actors by the end of the season
whats your definition of the main characters?

only the originals are the main characters, everybody else are just fillers

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
If I had to bet it would still be Glenn that gets that work.

Rosita, Abraham, and Sasha are probably their best shooters so they might actually need them for when the war gets really popping.

Carl is probably going missing next episode.

I can see them severely hurting one of the originals but not actually killing them (except Glenn)

This is all me guessing.

• Dap

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
not sure if this has been posted yet...but spoiler for the last ep....or possible spoiler...

juhgdk.jpg
g
Last Warning :lupe:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Thats a photoshop from what i've heard
figured...I saw it on facebook, wanted to see if anyone else saw it and if its a fake...which it very well could be with the lack of quality on these photos leaking...or they were just fukkin with people

• Dap

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Lucille will be introduced to Glenn and or Darryl...wouldn't be surprised if it was both

• Dap