Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
First thing he does is make Carl take the bandage off so he can see the wound... then he roasts Carl til he cries.

...GOTEEM! :mjlol:

SxFjN.jpg

Thats just basic fukkery. I won't ruin anything important...

Something interesting tho is Negan coates his knives and the barrel of his guns with zombie sludge... so if you get stabbed or shot by him you turn undead same as if you were bitten.

Tactic wise he isn't stupid. He's a high-level strategist... he's just an a$$hole.
Yooooo. That's smart as hell. Increase the speed of the infection

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
No official episode synopsis posted yet :francis: But I do have this youtube clip of a little summary of what happens in Episode 12 :shaq:

Daryl and Glenn are the last two in the Lucille pool now

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Speaking of Ezekiel and his tiger... They are already fukking his storyline up by bedwenching Chonne to Rick.
Ezekiel and Michonne have the 3rd longest lasting relationship shown in the books cause it spans years... right after Rick/Andrea and Rick/Lori

But Ezekiel is black, so AMC is already screwing him before he even shows up. :mjpls:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of Ezekiel and his tiger... They are already fukking his storyline up by bedwenching Chonne to Rick.
Ezekiel and Michonne have the 3rd longest lasting relationship shown in the books cause it spans years... right after Rick/Andrea and Rick/Lori

But Ezekiel is black, so AMC is already screwing him before he even shows up. :mjpls:
They didn't put her with Tyrese or Morgan so you shouldn't expect them to put her with Zeke.

If she's still alive by the time he debuts they'll probably stick Sasha with him. I know they're teasing her getting with Abraham but let's face it, his days are obviously numbered on the show. When it comes to Zeke

I hope they keep him alive on the show even when/if they get to Alpha arc, but you know how the show treats their Black male characters.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is Zeke? Good or bad? Does he come after Negan? How many years has the comics spanned and how far back is the show from the comics

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Who is Zeke? Good or bad? Does he come after Negan? How many years has the comics spanned and how far back is the show from the comics

Good guy.
Chonne's primary and major love interest.

He isnt part of Rick's group tho. He leads an entire compound of his own (called 'the Kingdom'), the same way Rick leads Alexandra or Gregorry leads 'the Hilltop'.

Er... in the comics they are at least 2 or 3 years ahead of where we are now. I say that cause on the show Maggie is preggers. In the comics her and glenn's kid is like 2 or 3 years old. He can already walk and say words.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good guy.
Chonne's primary and major love interest.

He isnt part of Rick's group tho. He leads an entire compound of his own (called 'the Kingdom'), the same way Rick leads Alexandra or Gregorry leads 'the Hilltop'.

Er... in the comics they are at least 2 or 3 years ahead of where we are now. I say that cause on the show Maggie is preggers. In the comics her and glenn's kid is like 2 or 3 years old. He can already walk and say words.

Cool deal