Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First thing he does is make Carl take the bandage off so he can see the wound... then he roasts Carl til he cries.

...GOTEEM! :mjlol:

SxFjN.jpg

Thats just basic fukkery. I won't ruin anything important...

Something interesting tho is Negan coates his knives and the barrel of his guns with zombie sludge... so if you get stabbed or shot by him you turn undead same as if you were bitten.

Tactic wise he isn't stupid. He's a high-level strategist... he's just an a$$hole.

Yo they gotta do this for the show but I doubt they will

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heath is a pretty useful member in the books. Hope they don't kill him early just so his actor can leave.
After Glenn dies in the books, Heath is the primary scout/scavenger of the group. He is basically the only Alexandra original that wasn't a bytch to begin with.

Yea that's what I heard

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Norman Reedus said he will be returning for season 7, so its not him getting that bat work from Negan...

KVxyz0t.gif

RIP Glenn....
full

:salute:
Thats why I made it. Got tired of seeing people complain about brehs using spoiler tags. If you're not smart enough to NOT click on a spoiler tag then thats on you :ufdup:

Reminds me when a mod got mad that I tagged him to change the thread title right after Beth died in Season 5. Talking shyt like I spoiled the show for him cause he hadn't seen it yet :mjlol: If you're not smart enough to not enter a show thread right after it aired then that I don't know what to tell you :mjlol:

:laff:

i dont even care about spoilers, so what are some of the fukkery this negan guy causes?? like what are some of the bad shyt he's done??

I'm not a comic breh, just a spoiler breh....:lolbron:

But I was just reading on another forum how, one thing that differentiates Negan from say, The Governor...while Woodbury was a relatively tiny community...Negan has like 100's of men working for him.

O5sOuw6.jpg

^ This is "The Group", surrounded by Negan's men.

He even has outpost and shyt up, some of which are solely keeping an eye out on Alexandria, Hilltop, and other communities....:wow:

BTW, isn't there supposed to be a brutha showing up with his own LION soon?

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
First thing he does is make Carl take the bandage off so he can see the wound... then he roasts Carl til he cries.

SxFjN.jpg

Something interesting tho is Negan coates his knives and the barrel of his guns with zombie sludge... so if you get stabbed or shot by him you turn undead same as if you were bitten.

Tactic wise he isn't stupid. He's a high-level strategist... he's just an a$$hole.

:laff: Gotdamn dude is crazy!! He was straight shyttin on Coral, then felt bad about it when he made him cry?? :dead:
That's the fukkery I'm talkin bout!!

But for real though, Carl crying was pretty sad. I feel like a dikk for laughing at that scene :palm:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:laff: Gotdamn dude is crazy!! He was straight shyttin on Coral, then felt bad about it when he made him cry?? :dead:
That's the fukkery I'm talkin bout!!

But for real though, Carl crying was pretty sad. I feel like a dikk for laughing at that scene :palm:
He also fukks other peoples wives.

Like, he basically has a harem of other peoples wives. They are no longer allowed to fukk or be with their real husbands, they essentially become property of Negan.

That Dwight cat (The one that stole Daryl's motocycle), Negan burns his face off because Dwight met with his wife behind Negans back.

Negan is brutal. This might be an ATG television villain if they get this right.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how the hell doesn't Negan kill the crew if he has hundreds of men compared to their 15 or whatever...he should have bodied them with ease

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I'm not a comic breh, just a spoiler breh....:lolbron:

But I was just reading on another forum how, one thing that differentiates Negan from say, The Governor...while Woodbury was a relatively tiny community...Negan has like 100's of men working for him.

O5sOuw6.jpg

^ This is "The Group", surrounded by Negan's men.

He even has outpost and shyt up, some of which are solely keeping an eye out on Alexandria, Hilltop, and other communities....:wow:

BTW, isn't there supposed to be a brutha showing up with his own LION soon?

Not a lion, its a tiger. Thats later tho.

And that pic isn't all of Negan's men, its just the group he took with him. So more are out doing missions and some are at his base with the women.
Negan rolls pretty deep.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
So how the hell doesn't Negan kill the crew if he has hundreds of men compared to their 15 or whatever...he should have bodied them with ease

All of the communities team up and form an army. All out war ensues...:whew:

Not a lion, its a tiger. Thats later tho.

And that pic isn't all of Negan's men, its just the group he took with him. So more are out doing missions and some are at his base with the women.
Negan rolls pretty deep.

I knew I remember reading something like that....:russ:

They'll probably not give him the tiger on the show.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

SxFjN.jpg

He made og Carl his bytch when he snuck to his camp and what he did to Dwight:wow:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
wonder if they'll have Negan cut off Rick's hand as well as introduce Lucille to a couple of skulls :leon::wow:
I doubt they'll cut off Rick's hand. I believe it was brought up before in earlier seasons and they felt it would be more trouble than its worth. I think they mentioned CGI constantly being needed as main the issue.