Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
This ain't the comics.plus he's useless everywhere.
I kinda felt like they were attempting to make a "Face Turn" with him. Rick trusted him enough to take Judith to the church. He then gets involved with the Alexandria horde fight (Gave a pretty powerful speech about them saving themselves too).

I think they might turn it around.

Although...that church definitely isn't going to last. I remember reading that, in the comic, they turn that place into a machinery/bullet shop led by Eugene. I think they have already hinted in the show about this, I remember one of the characters (I think it was Eugene himself) saying something about the building having a large amount of space....:lolbron:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pjrk35F.png

:lolbron:
Am i the only one who doesn't think negan is that great ? Shocking killing Glenn but other than that :yeshrug:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Am i the only one who doesn't think negan is that great ? Shocking killing Glenn but other than that :yeshrug:

Nah, comic Negan is comedy gold. One of the most entertaining characters in anything i've read/seen/watched/heard.
He says some of the most absolutely ridiculous shyt.
The_Walking_Dead_117_002.jpg

When he is talking about how he would have sex with his baseball bat if he could but there is no hole to fukk, then admitting he rubs his dikk against it sometimes... :dead:

He goes on long tirades that make the other characters uncomfortable, and radiates an air of control over every situation that I havent seen since Xanatos on Gargoyles.
When Rick puts him in a jail cell, then goes to check on him later and he is sitting inside the cell with the cell door unlocked and wide open... its like the perfect visual to rub in Rick's face that Negan is exactly where he wants to be regardless of letting others think they are in control.

The_Walking_Dead_107_009.jpg

I feel like alot of his dialogue is gonna be completely omitted tho... cause he continously curses. Its not the type of cursing that can just be censored a little. He goes all the way with the dialogue.

The_Walking_Dead_114_023.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, comic Negan is comedy gold. One of the most entertaining characters in anything i've read/seen/watched/heard.
He says some of the most absolutely ridiculous shyt.
The_Walking_Dead_117_002.jpg

When he is talking about how he would have sex with his baseball bat if he could but there is no hole to fukk, then admitting he rubs his dikk against it sometimes... :dead:

He goes on long tirades that make the other characters uncomfortable, and radiates an air of control over every situation that I havent seen since Xanatos on Gargoyles.
When Rick puts him in a jail cell, then goes to check on him later and he is sitting inside the cell with the cell door unlocked and wide open... its like the perfect visual to rub in Rick's face that Negan is exactly where he wants to be regardless of letting others think they are in control.

The_Walking_Dead_107_009.jpg

I feel like alot of his dialogue is gonna be completely omitted tho... cause he continously curses. Its not the type of cursing that can just be censored a little. He goes all the way with the dialogue.

The_Walking_Dead_114_023.jpg
I know all about negan and I just don't find him that enjoyable . And outside of favoritism makes zero sense to keep him alive