Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Comic brehs dose Rick go around agitating and threatening new people he comes around like of the show? The. Wonders why they always getting attacked?

Nah he's actually a little more level headed and doesn't automatically start attacking people. He is ruthless though when he needs to be and kicks a lot of ass with one hand.:demonic:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Comic brehs dose Rick go around agitating and threatening new people he comes around like of the show? The. Wonders why they always getting attacked?

Early on, yes.
But he very quickly learns he can't do that to everyone cause sometimes you don't know who the fk you are running up on.

He mouths off to the Governer the very first time they meet and the Governer cuts Rick's hand off. Like, immediately.
A valuble lesson... impossible to forget.

th

He also tries to do the 'Its my way or the highway' thing to Tyrese and gets knocked out. When he wakes up there has been a vote and he isn't even in charge anymore. :dead:
They elect a council to run the group... initially consisting of Tyrese, Dale, Glenn, Hershel... etc and so Rick has to climb his way back up into the good graces of his own people over the course of many issues.
Another valuble lesson.

At another point he goes waay too hard in the paint and ends up stranded away from everyone else cause he believes he doesn't need anyone, so its just him and Carl for a long time... but he gets hurt and falls unconscience. Then when he comes to, his 9 year old son tells him its ok if he just dies cause Carl will be ok without him. And of course, he won't. A 9 yr old would die in a matter of days to weeks but his son can't seee that cause he has been learning from his dad that he doesn't need anyone. So when Rick gets better and they rejoin the group, Rick tries to instill in Carl from that point that they do in fact need people... so if something happens to Rick then Carl will have ppl and be ok.
They actually cover this arc on the show, but they completely miss the point of it and it comes across as filler cause they heavily change it... since on the show the angle of Carl being a mini psycho due to the world he is raised in is avoided completely.

So... Show Rick never learns any lessons. Thats why his character runs around like he is immortal cause basically faces no repercussion to his actions, ever.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Early on, yes.
But he very quickly learns he can't do that to everyone cause sometimes you don't know who the fk you are running up on.

He mouths off to the Governer the very first time they meet and the Governer cuts Rick's hand off. Like, immediately.
A valuble lesson... impossible to forget.

th

He also tries to do the 'Its my way or the highway' thing to Tyrese and gets knocked out. When he wakes up there has been a vote and he isn't even in charge anymore. :dead:
They elect a council to run the group... initially consisting of Tyrese, Dale, Glenn, Hershel... etc and so Rick has to climb his way back up into the good graces of his own people over the course of many issues.
Another valuble lesson.

At another point he goes waay too hard in the paint and ends up stranded away from everyone else cause he believes he doesn't need anyone, so its just him and Carl for a long time... but he gets hurt and falls unconscience. Then when he comes to, his 9 year old son tells him its ok if he just dies cause Carl will be ok without him. And of course, he won't. A 9 yr old would die in a matter of days to weeks but his son can't seee that cause he has been learning from his dad that he doesn't need anyone. So when Rick gets better and they rejoin the group, Rick tries to instill in Carl from that point that they do in fact need people... so if something happens to Rick then Carl will have ppl and be ok.
They actually cover this arc on the show, but they completely miss the point of it and it comes across as filler cause they heavily change it... since on the show the angle of Carl being a mini psycho due to the world he is raised in is avoided completely.

So... Show Rick never learns any lessons. Thats why his character runs around like he is immortal cause basically faces no repercussion to his actions, ever.
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: why are they not doing this on the show? Why are there MULTIPLE back to back to back to back episodes where literally nothing happens when. There's so much material fro, the comic.
She don't have to be exact story ... but still

And yeah there spent like and episode and a 5 min segment on the Carl shyt

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry Glenn, hate it had to be you breh :francis:

It has to be Glenn..no need to change that from the original content. He gets the bat and Maggie loses the baby...they aren't going to have 2 babies on the show. TWD is killing Daryl until he is ready to leave. I know a lot of people who watch this show for Daryl only and would stop after he is gone

Detroit Red

Buy any jeans necessary
Daps
They gonna kill Glenn..

Maggie isn't gonna have the baby...

Negan about to kill some MAJOR characters probably

EUGENE gonna die too

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gonna kill Glenn..

Maggie isn't gonna have the baby...

Negan about to kill some MAJOR characters probably

EUGENE gonna die too

Honestly Eugene may stay safe because he doesn't be in the field like that really and it seems like Carol hardly does either anymore. That's probably why the preacher won't die anytime soon.

My guess for deaths in the next 8-10 episodes will be Glenn, Abraham, and either Rosita or Tara. Add heath to that since he has a new show coming too

Detroit Red

Buy any jeans necessary
Daps
Honestly Eugene may stay safe because he doesn't be in the field like that really and it seems like Carol hardly does either anymore. That's probably why the preacher won't die anytime soon.

My guess for deaths in the next 8-10 episodes will be Glenn, Abraham, and either Rosita or Tara. Add heath to that since he has a new show coming too

My bad I meant ABRAHAM..he forsure gonna get ir

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf

Heath is a pretty useful member in the books. Hope they don't kill him early just so his actor can leave.
After Glenn dies in the books, Heath is the primary scout/scavenger of the group. He is basically the only Alexandra original that wasn't a bytch to begin with.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
i dont even care about spoilers, so what are some of the fukkery this negan guy causes?? like what are some of the bad shyt he's done??

First thing he does is make Carl take the bandage off so he can see the wound... then he roasts Carl til he cries.

...GOTEEM! :mjlol:

SxFjN.jpg

Thats just basic fukkery. I won't ruin anything important...

Something interesting tho is Negan coates his knives and the barrel of his guns with zombie sludge... so if you get stabbed or shot by him you turn undead same as if you were bitten.

Tactic wise he isn't stupid. He's a high-level strategist... he's just an a$$hole.