The Valedictorian of my HS is still working on his Degree in 5th Year. LMFAO@!

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
really? 4 years is the outline but hardly anyone actually finish in 4 years exactly. Some classes may conflict with your work schedule, some. Lasses you have to repeat, some majors capstone is a year instead of a semester. There too many variables to consider.

Better yet shut the hell up op

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
guy took all the bytches in high school, now he enjoy life and about to get a degree to cap it all up. meanwhile OP dropped out, either about to get signed by google as a trolling executive or he about to get signed by the lethal interjection crew:banderas: and about to drop this year's most anticipated album 'Trolls to Riches':dj2:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
He could be doing Engineering which is a 5 year prog sometimes. Also, he could be in a program that does BS\BS in Engineering, so he is finishing up two degrees possibly.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I took 5 years on my STEM degree and still got a great job, goat area, my own car, no debt, full benefits, 401k, etc. The company I'm with now pays for me to get my Master's Degree if I want to go that route.

I changed majors twice which set me back but I have no regrets. I got to see and do a lot of really cool shyt in college.
:ehh:

Don't hate on the valedictorian because you sound bitter and jealous out a sense of low self esteem. I know because I felt the same way about another dude who made it to med school. I realized I can't compare my life to others because I don't know what he went through to get there or the sacrifices he made.

The most important thing is focusing on you and doing your thing. As long as you feel self fulfilled fukk everyone else.
:francis::yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But he's getting his engineering degree... :patrice: is he black???

I can imagine something like this cant be easy.