The Valedictorian of my HS is still working on his Degree in 5th Year. LMFAO@!

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
hes rich and chillin in college for a couple extra semesters. Sounds like a dream, where do I sign up?

People who do college in 4 years are doing it wrong. Especially if you're going to a real college with bytches, a football team, party scene, and did I mention bytches?

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Troll thread is troll. Really had me for a sec. Everyone knows engineering is one of, if not, hardest majors out there.But if op is serious, OP WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR/JOB? LET'S GO....WE'RE WAITING

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Troll thread is troll. Really had me for a sec. Everyone knows engineering is one of, if not, hardest majors out there.But if op is serious, OP WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR/JOB? LET'S GO....WE'RE WAITING
this is dead serious. right now im unemployed and never finished college. but that doesn't matter. i'll be rich within a year or so and i wasn't valedictorian. you'd have to know the full situation to understand why it's funny

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
this is dead serious. right now im unemployed and never finished college. but that doesn't matter. i'll be rich within a year or so and i wasn't valedictorian. you'd have to know the full situation to understand why it's funny
:skip: unemployed but will be rich in a year....explain full situation cuz WE THINK U TROLLING BRO...........:wtb:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

Be careful with anything that sounds like it's going to make a lot of money in a short period of time :comeon:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Hey OP I found your high school Year Book pic
chappelle-player-haters-ball_400x400.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Canada
this super conservative valecdtorian of my HS i just saw on facebook is still working on his engineering degree and he's in his 5th year. lmfao.

i saw it on facebook he was talking about how he felt like quitting at one point lmfao.

lmao not as smart as you though huh? he comes from a rich family and still can't finish in 4 year :mjlol: and don't tell me nothing about a 5 year program, engineering degrees take 4 years.

i always knew i was smarter than him, and now i know it. Me>>>>Him
A challenging program, I'd like to see you try it.

People take another year, or two and they graduate. It's not a big deal.