"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Pretty much this.

Whole thread is some smart dumb nygga shyt. This type of thinking is for people who aren't able able to accept that the world is random, cruel, and unfair and will always be that way regardless of what you think about it.

There is some smart-dumb shyt in this thread but the underlying themes are valid. Nobody is denying the randomness of what happens in the world and nobody is denying that it will always be that way either.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Pretty much this.

Whole thread is some smart dumb nygga shyt. This type of thinking is for people who aren't able able to accept that the world is random, cruel, and unfair and will always be that way regardless of what you think about it.

I told breh to PM me because I could answer those questions & he didn't... you can do the same if you want... I *CAN* answer those questions...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
If you need psychedelics to achieve some type of enlightenment, you aren't really enlightened. I say that as someone who burns bud. There are no shortcuts to self-realization.

If you take a plane to Florida & I take a bus... have we both not arrived at the same place, different methods, different paths, same outcome?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
If you take a plane to Florida & I take a bus... have we both not arrived at the same place, different methods, different paths, same outcome?

Your analogy assumes that the destination we're talking about is the same, it isn't. True realization is permanent. The type of realization you're talking about is temporary and ultimately unsavory.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
DMT in scribe form,IT SHALL CHANGE YOUR LIFE...

that thy promise you,if certain parts don't scare/unnerve you in some sense(when reading it from a Western/materialist mind) then you're not reading it..double entendre

:wow: ive had this book sat in my house for years too.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Your analogy assumes that the destination we're talking about is the same, it isn't. True realization is permanent. The type of realization you're talking about is temporary and ultimately unsavory.

Then you misunderstood the analogy. "Realization" IS Florida. I respect your path to realization & I hope you can return the favor... :obama:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Autobiography of Malcolm x

Lol that's the name

the-autobiography-of-malcolm-x.jpg

... this cover? :lupe:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

The Master does his job
and then stops.
He understands that the universe
is forever out of control,
and that trying to dominate events
goes against the current of the Tao.
Because he believes in himself,
he doesn’t try to convince others.
Because he is content with himself,
he doesn’t need others’ approval.
Because he accepts himself,
the whole world accepts him.

VZSwK6F.png

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Then you misunderstood the analogy. "Realization" IS Florida. I respect your path to realization & I hope you can return the favor... :obama:

I didn't misunderstand your analogy, I'm saying we aren't after the same thing. What you're talking about is temporary, what I'm talking about is permanent. How is your realization "true" if you come down from it and have to take more drugs to achieve it again?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I didn't misunderstand your analogy, I'm saying we aren't after the same thing. What you're talking about is temporary, what I'm talking about is permanent. How is your realization "true" if you come down from it and have to take more drugs to achieve it again?

Yes we are... we were both after "Realization"... and we both have it. You can think your realization is different or any less eternal then mine if you want but that's YOUR choice, not mine. I can respect your path because I have been shown every path is different. :obama:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
... this cover? :lupe:

That book literally saved my life. I could have easily been dead or in jail.

Checkout this Spirit Science Playlist its pretty good... It covers everything pretty much, Thoughts, Dimensions, Astral Projection, etc... I've been Astral projecting the past 3 nights... Hella fun.. Goodtimes..

Man , 3 or 4 years ago I would have laughed at this and called you crazy. I was doing a deep binaural meditation about 8 months ago and had a crazy experience. I remember laying flat on my back with my arms resting on my stomach meditating. Not sure how much time had elapsed , but next thing I know I feel crazy vibrations throughout my body but I'm not shaking--my arms and legs are still. I cant wake up and it feels like something is holding me down.. Towards the tail in I'm overcome with one of the darkest feelings imaginable. Not sure what it was but I'm afraid to open my eyes. I turn over , grab my phone , and begin googling seizure symptoms trying to figure out what the hell happened. It wasn't until the next day I come across these terms such as astral projection etc.. I read some peoples first hand accounts and it was startling.. Same exact shyt I experienced. To this day I'm afraid to even meditate in that position.

Last edited: