"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Na, I just don't think realization is a cheap thing that can be achieved by taking a particular drug, reading a particular book, watching a particular movie, etc; even becoming a disciple of the the most eminent guru on the planet won't guarantee your anything.

I can respect your views, but I don't agree with them. Our conceptions of realization obviously differ drastically.

Every path is different & unique to the individual. Some people come to find themselves through a book, or a drug, or a near death experience, or a dream, or a life changing event such as death.

The problem is you can't see that everyone gets there THEIR OWN WAY. You want to keep "Realization" to YOURSELF without even "realizing" that whats known as "REAL" is "RELATIVE" to the individual.

Look at how some of these "REAL" nikkas are highly worshipped & idealed... :pachaha:

"As Above, So Below." :wow:

You still think of us as separate... which lets me know you're not Enlightened. You'll get there one day breh... :blessed:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I'm trying to understand how you can consider yourself realized if you have to keep taking drugs to maintain that state of consciousness.

When somebody "realizes" something, it doesn't waver, it remains forever. When you're born and realize who your mother is, you don't forget. This is true and tangible. You can't purchase that kind of realization or "PM" someone to get it.

psychedelics dont work like that. its not like weed where you use them to get high. the changes they make in your brain are extremely long lasting.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
psychedelics dont work like that. its not like weed where you use them to get high. the changes they make in your brain are extremely long lasting.

Usually permanent. :pachaha:

I haven't met one person that needed to keep taking any sort of psychedelic to maintain their new state of being afterwards. It just sounds like people like to believe they're enlightened but don't realize they're still going around telling people what they're doing is wrong or right... idk breh sounds a LOT like the Church to me... :youngsabo:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I was starting to think at @Indica was losing his way ... but now I see he's truly enlightened... may the Universal Creator continue to bestow all blessings upon you ... in the name of Jesus (that's what I rep, but it's all ONE) ... continue to embrace your purpose and step up ... :salute:

sometimes i get pulled back in to the fukkery. :wow: im far from enlightened but im awake now. :salute:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
sometimes i get pulled back in to the fukkery. :wow: im far from enlightened but im awake now. :salute:

***THIS*** is the most important part. There's no rush to this journey... no specific path to the endgame... but when you finally wake & realize that there *IS* an endgame... how can you ever go back... :wow:

Juven

All Star
Daps
What does the universe say about the afterlife?

I need this answer

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...

:dahell:

weed is a psychedelic(though it has other effects that can be classified as other entheogens/drugs)

and lets be reality here,i'm the biggest advocate for entheogens as medicine,and they do have spectacular effects on your brain/soul/overall health no doubt,but we take them to get high/for fun as well,and there's nothing wrong with that..mash'allah:ahh:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
:dahell:

weed is a psychedelic(though it has other effects that can be classified as other entheogens/drugs)

and lets be reality here,i'm the biggest advocate for entheogens as medicine,and they do have spectacular effects on your brain/soul/overall health no doubt,but we take them to get high/for fun as well,and there's nothing wrong with that..mash'allah:ahh:

weed is a psychedelic if used the correct way.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Usually permanent. :pachaha:

I haven't met one person that needed to keep taking any sort of psychedelic to maintain their new state of being afterwards. It just sounds like people like to believe they're enlightened but don't realize they're still going around telling people what they're doing is wrong or right... idk breh sounds a LOT like the Church to me... :youngsabo:

Where did I say I was enlightened? I specifically said I'm not. You aren't either.

Dudes in here advocating brain altering material substances and relating that to some type of spiritual higher consciousness, na can't get with that sorry.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Indica

its not just thinking positively so ............ you may notice that you can still end up as a piece of shyt living a piece of shyt life.

you have to follow the thoughts with discipline type actions.

you need to CLEAR your mind. Specifically YOU need to clear your mind and soul and actions.......... all the drinking and smoking - those may be things that you can't afford right now.

i use Islam for this.

some people use buddism.

some people allow the universe to guide them ( you seem too far away to be able to do this + you really need to be close to your last soul for this )

maybe you can use Ma at or something

I have not done iniquity.
I have not robbed with violence.
I have not stolen.
I have not made any to suffer pain.
I have not defrauded offerings.
I have done no murder nor bid anyone to slay on my behalf.
I have not trimmed the measure.
I have not spoken lies I have not robbed God.
I have not caused the shedding of tears.
I have not dealt deceitfully.
I have not acted guilefully.
I have not laid waste to the land.
I have not set my lips against anyone.
I have not been angry or wrathful without a just cause.
I have not lusted nor defiled the wife of any man.
I have not polluted myself.
I have not caused terror.
I have not done that which is abominable.
I have not multiplied words exceedingly.
I have never uttered fiery words.
I have not judged hastily.
I have not transgressed nor have I vexed or angered God.
I have not stopped my ears against the words of Right and Truth .
I have not burned with rage.
I have not worked grief.
I have not acted with insolence.
I have not avenged myself.
I have not stirred up strife.
I have not been an eavesdropper.
I have not wronged the people
I have done no harm nor have I done evil
I have not worked treason.
I have never fouled the water.
I have not spoken scornfully.
I have never cursed God.
I have not behaved with arrogance.
I have not envied or craved for that which belongs to another.
I have not filched food from the mouth of the infant.
I have done no hurt unto man, nor wrought harm unto beasts.
I have never magnified my condition beyond what was fitting.

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
@Christopher browns @VMR It all moves in a circle.

And here we are again. :russ:

:mindblown: gotta break out of this loop breh :steviej:

i was just readin my posts about 12/21 and pocket realities/backdoors in the coding again 2 days ago. i put in some work on that since then :sas2:

75% of the posters in this thread werent here at the time

im taking credit for the seahawks miracle and perhaps hall's recovery :youngsabo::mjpls: