"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I cannot WAIT until I am "ready" for real DMT... I feel like my entire journey right now is leading me up to that moment of understanding & clarity... :wow:

i heard that you are never truly ready for dmt. :lupe:

i can get some too. one of my boys brother works in this chemist lab that creates all kinds of shyt. i dunno if i want to do it tho.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Algieri wasn't positive, that's why he lost to Pacquiao? Cormier wasn't positive enough, that's why he lost to Jon Jones? What if both guys are super positive and have unlimited self belief going into a fight?

Mayweather, the best boxer of this era said that God has no favorites in a boxing match, that whatever happens, happens. That seems the most probable outcome to me.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Could you imagine if we were taught Sacred Geometry in school? Alchemy? Hermetics? Scrying? Reiki? Astral Projection?

This world could be very similar to a Harry Potter type world had it chose to advance spiritually if you think about it...

Notice how the system now is designed to "educate" you chasing an end goal your entire life (more & more degrees)... they believe a world full of thinkers is too dangerous...

we were,chances are if you're interested in this now you were likely taught at some time in the past,you just have to tap into the tree that rests on top of your shoulders..i'm of the particular school of thought that this really is a "waking" up period for true "souls",the Grand Architect is outfitting you to become archangels to help usher the sheep into the new age,the Satya Yuga/Age of Aquarius..as the uni-verse/mother Gaia undergoes a transformation so does all organic matter/living beings..that's why i find it so bemusing that these organizations/corporations are hijacking the "wake up" slogan and making it into a misnomer,just another tool for them to suppress the movement

the system educates you to be a drone/cyborg,but now that they have literal drones/robots to handle a great deal of these jobs humanoids are becoming disposable just like everything else in the ecosystem,we're gonna have to have a dome erected soon because our ecosystem is so off kilter..thinkers are dangerous because if enough right minds linked up and created co-cooperatively these devils would be deported in a nanosecond,but instead even when we organize we're still separated because all our organization lies in a physical reactive sense..

they set us up to emulate&follow great thinkers but no tools(or so most think)to become one for self,and even worse the 85ers now look at them as some kind of lepers cause they don't want to exercise their own mind,too much con-venience and suckling of poison..

tis not all malevolent dough,there are some forces in follywood/society that want to help you see behind the veils,precisely why you see all these flickas now obsessed with the paranormal/aliens/metaphysics/alkhemy or "magic"/spirituality these dayze,symbullism isn't all malicious,some of it is actual fact wrapped in allegory..

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
This will become the most powerful thread on thecoli.

thy christen this thee "enlightenment" thread for TLR :blessed:

btw if any of ya'll got questions/ideas/dreams/elixirs etc ad nauseam feel free to approach moi,i've been told i can be quite intimidating when it comes to metaphysics/alkhemy/knowledge but if i see a spark in you that all melts away,thy only get that way at times cause i'm sick of the stupidity epidemic,outright blatant lies/misdirection/youtube scholars that proliferate life con temporarily,i'm an empath to my core,but thy can't be a softie cause in the end i'll be doing you&me a disservice..:manny:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
so babies that die in a car accident weren't thinking positive enough? Starving kids aren't thinking positively about food enough? They deserve it cause they were bad in another life?

PM me breh... I can explain ALL of these things to you... I have attained so much knowledge from the Higher Realms that by the end of our conversation you will have no doubt in your mind that the knowledge itself is from the Higher Realms...

Go ahead & test me... I'm here to spread truth...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
So Algieri wasn't positive, that's why he lost to Pacquiao? Cormier wasn't positive enough, that's why he lost to Jon Jones? What if both guys are super positive and have unlimited self belief going into a fight?

Mayweather, the best boxer of this era said that God has no favorites in a boxing match, that whatever happens, happens. That seems the most probable outcome to me.

PM me... breh I can explain all of those things easily...

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Powerful. Coming from the enviorment im from I always dealt with Intrapsychic conflicts. There has always been a battle being waged inside me between good and evil. Every male in my family has been to jail or prison at some point. I was the first to graduate college and deprogram myself from that mentality. After a series of traumatic and unexpected deaths I picked up the Autobiography of Malcolm X--this altered by consciousness for the better and I began reading alot. A couple of years ago I read "As a man thinketh" and here we are. The law of attraction for me is not about material manifestation , its about creating the ideal me and controlling my thoughts.

And yes , Karma is very real. You ever did a lil dirt it came back a lil worse?

I remember when I first started driving I tried to park my car and slightly rubbed the vehicle next to me. I thought I was slick and drove away not saying shyt. About a month later my car was parked downtown and somebody sideswiped it while I was in a restaurant..The door was smashed and the mirror knocked off.

You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Reaganomics again.

:salute:powerful prose,first paragraph fits thy cycle to a tee akh..

and one of the "downsides" of being an intelligent/conscious individual is that we suffer twice the impact dharmically,because we know better and are expected to do better,one of the worst aspects/applications of this is when you suffer the brunt of a conflict mentally&spiritually far far more then your interaction partner,and said person is just oblivious to your suffering,and to boot most of the reason you're suffering is just to teach them something..:rudy::mjcry:

lately i've just fell back even more in "teaching" because humanoids can't even grasp the gist what i'm saying so why frustrate self..