HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:damn: :damn: :damn:

where did you find that? knowledge hidden in plain sight :wow:

Its from a game called Knights of the Old Republic. This is the sequel, The Sith Lords.

That chicks name is Kreia, I just watches "The Best of Kreia" on YouTube. Mind blowing stuff I'll have to process. But my recent....metamorphisis has shown me that we, our generation, is here for a reason. There is no mistake in the messages that adults send us and have been teaching UA for years as children. We are meant to take over the world in a new way. Here, protect yourself.

Build a strong mental construct and outlook. Don't let the agents of negativity infiltrate you further, brother. I can see you have changed and matured and I wish for you to continue to do so.

I think Elliot Hulse on YouTube would benefit your growth.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Your analogy assumes that the destination we're talking about is the same, it isn't. True realization is permanent. The type of realization you're talking about is temporary and ultimately unsavory.

entheogens are a tool that allows you to test the pool of enlightenment so you can adjust your own temperament to find just the right temperature in degrees..but you're right in the sense that they can be a crutch/detriment in the end,especially if they affect your physical,mental,and spiritual health in an unbalanced polarity wave,and ultimately(and most importantly imo) in the afterlife bardo when you can potentially grasp for ghosts and negatively affect your potential ascension...

and why "unsavory"..?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Could you imagine if we were taught Sacred Geometry in school? Alchemy? Hermetics? Scrying? Reiki? Astral Projection?

This world could be very similar to a Harry Potter type world had it chose to advance spiritually if you think about it...

Notice how the system now is designed to "educate" you chasing an end goal your entire life (more & more degrees)... they believe a world full of thinkers is too dangerous...

Word to Marduk, like I said, we live in a artificial world. We're taught to exist in this fish tank.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yes we are... we were both after "Realization"... and we both have it. You can think your realization is different or any less eternal then mine if you want but that's YOUR choice, not mine. I can respect your path because I have been shown every path is different. :obama:

I'm trying to understand how you can consider yourself realized if you have to keep taking drugs to maintain that state of consciousness.

When somebody "realizes" something, it doesn't waver, it remains forever. When you're born and realize who your mother is, you don't forget. This is true and tangible. You can't purchase that kind of realization or "PM" someone to get it.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I'm trying to understand how you can consider yourself realized if you have to keep taking drugs to maintain that state of consciousness.

When somebody "realizes" something, it doesn't waver, it remains forever. When you're born and realize who your mother is, you don't forget. This is true and tangible. You can't purchase that kind of realization or "PM" someone to get it.

Is it that you want to keep realization to yourself?

See breh... you keep "assuming" I have to take something to maintain something... you keep saying I came down from something. That's the problem. Stop assuming breh... you're creating your own misunderstandings. When you realize that me & you are the same on different paths you'll see what I mean when I say we've come to the same point different traveling methods.

I haven't left "Florida" since I've been here. I don't think "Years" count as temporary does it? If you do something once & never have to do it again... is it still temporary? Have a beautiful & blessed day my Coli brethren... :blessed:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
entheogens are a tool that allows you to test the pool of enlightenment so you can adjust your own temperament to find just the right temperature in degrees..but you're right in the sense that they can be a crutch/detriment in the end,especially if they affect your physical,mental,and spiritual health in an unbalanced polarity wave,and ultimately(and most importantly imo) in the afterlife bardo when you can potentially grasp for ghosts and negatively affect your potential ascension...

and why "unsavory"..?

You can tell who is REALLY enlightened breh. Fam wouldn't have even contended with me. He doesn't respect any path but his own. :snoop:

I respect his... why can't he respect mine? :leon:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

and why "unsavory"..?

Well I think that sometimes drugs may give someone a certain type of experience that puts them on a path for answers, but when those people get those answers, they no longer have a need for drugs.

I say unsavory because it's not permanent. People become addicted to drugs because they are always chasing after that first high, every weed smoker knows that they'll never get as high as they did when they smoked a blunt for the first time. This pretty much defines the miseries of the material world, it's characterized by anxiety, the anxiety of seeking permanence in some state or another. We want it and we know we can't have it, so we try to satiate our desires through mundane activities which taking drugs is a part of.

Drugs been around for thousands of years, but none of the spiritual masters who defined the concepts we're talking about in this thread took them, or advised taking them. That speaks for itself.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Drugs been around for thousands of years, but none of the spiritual masters who defined the concepts we're talking about in this thread took them, or advised taking them. That speaks for itself.

This told me everything I needed to know about you. You have so much to learn. Good luck in life breh... may you find what you're looking for in life at all times... :salute:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
the-autobiography-of-malcolm-x.jpg

... this cover? :lupe:

It wasn't that cover but the same title as told to Alex haley. One of the best books in existence.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Pretty much this.

Whole thread is some smart dumb nygga shyt. This type of thinking is for people who aren't able able to accept that the world is random, cruel, and unfair and will always be that way regardless of what you think about it.

So positive thinking is "smart dumb nikka shyt?" Karma is smart dumb? What am I reading?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is it that you want to keep realization to yourself?

See breh... you keep "assuming" I have to take something to maintain something... you keep saying I came down from something. That's the problem. Stop assuming breh... you're creating your own misunderstandings. When you realize that me & you are the same on different paths you'll see what I mean when I say we've come to the same point different traveling methods.

I haven't left "Florida" since I've been here. I don't think "Years" count as temporary does it? If you do something once & never have to do it again... is it still temporary? Have a beautiful & blessed day my Coli brethren... :blessed:

Na, I just don't think realization is a cheap thing that can be achieved by taking a particular drug, reading a particular book, watching a particular movie, etc; even becoming a disciple of the the most eminent guru on the planet won't guarantee your anything.

I can respect your views, but I don't agree with them. Our conceptions of realization obviously differ drastically.