"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Share breh :wow:

i havent read it yet. but its basically a translation of an ancient tibetan buddhist text that serves as a guide on reaching higher states of being and enlightenment. its also mapped out life after death too. im gonna read it tonight.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
i havent read it yet. but its basically a translation of an ancient tibetan buddhist text that serves as a guide on reaching higher states of being and enlightenment. its also mapped out life after death too. im gonna read it tonight.
That sound crazy, gonna try and find it online

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
autobiography of malcolm x was part of what led me down the path of change. reading about his transformation was mindblowing to me.

and karma has definitely come back to me alot.

i found an iphone 4 when they first came out. dude must have literally bought it that day and left it on the train bench. i could have given it back but i needed money so i kept it, factory reset it and sold it for $200.

a few months later i gave a dollar to a homeless lady. as i kept walking i looked in my pockets to see how much cash i had because i was running low. realized i gave her $100 by mistake :snoop:. right away i remembered the phone.

the universe decided to put me right back in the position where i needed money, even though i was doing something positive by helping the homeless lady out.

i just chuckled and took my L and kept it moving.

Breh can you provide a name to that specific autobiography... :lupe:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
does anybody know anything about the Tibetan Book of the Dead? ive got a hard copy here and have never felt obliged to read it until now.

DMT in scribe form,IT SHALL CHANGE YOUR LIFE...

that thy promise you,if certain parts don't scare/unnerve you in some sense(when reading it from a Western/materialist mind) then you're not reading it..double entendre

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so babies that die in a car accident weren't thinking positive enough? Starving kids aren't thinking positively about food enough? They deserve it cause they were bad in another life?

Pretty much this.

Whole thread is some smart dumb nygga shyt. This type of thinking is for people who aren't able able to accept that the world is random, cruel, and unfair and will always be that way regardless of what you think about it.