"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Do you think some people use this shyt for "evil" tho? Like Alesiter Crowley was a pretty fukked up even tho I think alot of it was for his image and at end of the day he's just a little boy with mommy issues.

Yes... "As Above, So Below."

People use guns for evil why wouldn't they use Magic?

"As Above, So Below."

Some religions believe this Dimension is a prison due to our misuse of Free Will in the Spirit World.

What happens when "people" misuse their "free will" in America? Prison...

"As Above, So Below." :wow:

Once this concept is understood you'll realize it applies to everything because everything is just a micro of a bigger macro in perfect ratio...

"As Above, So Below."

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
6803855-nebula-wallpaper-hd.jpg

"IF" you do believe in God (not the Coli atheists this is for the believers :whoa: )... to think you were only meant to be born of flesh for some 50 or so years then return to dust & either go to Heaven or Hell is an insult to the Playground your Creator designed for you...

Y.O.L.O.? :sadbron:

N.O.N.O... :youngsabo:

"Those who come to know themselves will be known."

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all."

"As Above, So Below." :wow:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
autobiography of malcolm x was part of what led me down the path of change. reading about his transformation was mindblowing to me.

and karma has definitely come back to me alot.

i found an iphone 4 when they first came out. dude must have literally bought it that day and left it on the train bench. i could have given it back but i needed money so i kept it, factory reset it and sold it for $200.

a few months later i gave a dollar to a homeless lady. as i kept walking i looked in my pockets to see how much cash i had because i was running low. realized i gave her $100 by mistake :snoop:. right away i remembered the phone.

the universe decided to put me right back in the position where i needed money, even though i was doing something positive by helping the homeless lady out.

i just chuckled and took my L and kept it moving.

You got to the point where you accepted that you were responsible for your conditions. This is the first step a lot of people refuse to take...

I know I was hardheaded... :wow:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
trading on half-truths

:yeshrug:what can it hurt

opiates to ease the pain

whether swallowed snorted mainlined or read in the lines of some book

all to conform eternity to something we can be comfortable with
adding a narrative where there is none
implying purpose based on nothings

:blessed:life is glorious on the other side of thoughts
things are very clear

flowing on the right side of the force:blessed:*

heavy gibberish$$$$$$:shaq:*

Last edited:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
its hard to blame yourself for things, but at the end of the day the truth is, we all dig our own holes.

Exactly. Someone else could've easily took that situation different. You took it as Karma & accepted that you were responsible for the "Reaction" (money to the homeless lady) of an earlier "Action" (selling the iphone) you did. Someone else could've looked at losing $100 when they meant to give out $1 as "See, this is why I don't help people!"

Instead you accepted "meeting Self." I can translate it as your Action of you selling the phone in order to benefit yourSELF (selfish, of the devil, etc) by HURTING someone else (someone elses loss was your gain) was "met" with a Reaction by you trying to HELP someone else (selfLESS, not of self, of God, etc) while instead HURTING yourSELF (the devil, Ego, selfishness). Instead of getting angry you accepted it & moved on. Your Karmic condition was corrected & you don't have to worry about "God's Wrath" for that condition anymore.

Small steps in change equal one big change... Albert Einstein preached the principle of "Compound Interest" & it's the most basic true principle to progression in ANY form...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
It's the infinite symbol from a different angle... it exists in everything...

kundalini.jpg

"As Above, So Below."

3029837305_bdba5c773f.jpg

"As Above, So Below."

498887main_Fermi_bubble_art_no_labels.jpg

"As Above, So Below."

384565main_ero_ngc6302_4x3_346-260.jpg

"As Above, So Below."

THE GOLDEN RATIO

depositphotos_14194753-Golden-ratio.jpg

PIA13316.jpg

"As Above, So Below."

o-SEAHORSE-facebook.jpg

"As Above, So Below."

goldenratio.jpg

PIA11796.jpg

"As Above, So Below."

506_Earlg15b.jpg

"As Above, So Below."

800px-Iris_centralheterochromy.jpg

"As above...

tumblr_mbfofcmdTA1r3clqao1_1280.jpg

"... So Below."

We have an AMAZING creator... :wow:
As Above So Below :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Work on hearing your Intuition(some call it higher self). It may take time cuz it's super easy to get confused with one of the million thoughts you have each day. But it's heart knowing more than a mind knowing, you know without knowing. Sometimes you know before your brain even forms the question.

"Something told me to take the back roads home.... I didn't listen now I'm stuck in traffic"

Test it out next time someone calls or txt. Without looking guess who it is... keep doing that with different things in life and your intuition will show itself.

Once you're in tune(attuned) w/ your intuition... You don't have to worry about "bad" karma so much because it or your higher self will never lead you wrong.

PEACE to all the brehs & brehettes on the journey

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Applying the Violet Flame everyday works wonders too.

There's a book called You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay. That booked helped me A LOT when I was in a bad situtation a couple of years ago that I could've easily been stressing over. Wayne Dyer is a good author too.

I didn't even know there were coli peeps on the journey. :mjcry:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Work on hearing your Intuition(some call it higher self). It may take time cuz it's super easy to get confused with one of the million thoughts you have each day. But it's heart knowing more than a mind knowing, you know without knowing. Sometimes you know before your brain even forms the question.

"Something told me to take the back roads home.... I didn't listen now I'm stuck in traffic"

Test it out next time someone calls or txt. Without looking guess who it is... keep doing that with different things in life and your intuition will show itself.

Once you're in tune(attuned) w/ your intuition... You don't have to worry about "bad" karma so much because it or your higher self will never lead you wrong.

PEACE to all the brehs & brehettes on the journey

thats why meditation is so important.