"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Repped :wow:

Bro. Ike was so ahead of his time. And Abdullah the Mystic is actually a brotha from New York that also was down with Marcus Garvey during that time. I believe he later moved to and died in Ethiopia. I was picturing an old breh in a robe off in the remote forest somewhere but come to find out he was giving dudes life changing information from a little bookstore in New York :wow:
:wow:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Listening to Rev Ike :whew:

Rev Ike was a student of Neville Goddard :ohhh:

Neville Goddard was taught by an Ethiopian Jew named Abdullah :ohhh: google "rabbi abdullah mystic"

Lords of the 7Cs | Tha 144000 | Online Conscious Community: BLACK HISTORY: ABDULLAH THE ETHIOPIAN MYSTIC

U got to be careful with sone of these "reverends" and all of their prosperity preaching. If all they preach about is money 9 times out of ten their frauds. Real preachers talk about good and evil, good times and bad times.. Just looking at this dude and hearing him talk just unsettle something in my spirit and won't let me get into it. Dude look like a pimp thats finessing people with the word of God. Have discernment brehs dont let some of these dudes lead you astray.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Another goal accomplished.
Another day protected.
Really trying not to rush valuable time in order to achieve more goals but to enjoy the present and enjoy smaller achievements and rewards.

Practicing mindfulness, gratitude and creating systems. That has been very valuable to me.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've been focusing on music to get away from negativity a lot of it's been building this whole year. When I can make music when I can wrap myself in my little world so I can truly be free in the rest of the bullshyt that bothers me slowly just goes out the window. I can be that Beautiful brilliant person I always knew I was.

Maybe that's why I'm not that easily understood and why I tend to just stay to myself cuz it's hard to find people to relate to. :yeshrug: