"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
breh, i bought this on audible and i'm applying the first method called "gratitude stacking". Now, out of nowhere i receive a letter from a bank that i used during College, i don't even think or remember i still had an account. They sent me a cheque? This random as fukk :wow:

:myman:

Yup this book is probably the most powerful I've read in I don't know how long. I'd go as far to say this is the new 'power of the subconscious mind' by Joseph Murphy which is already a long certified classic.

Many books touch on the gratitude aspect, but this goes deep into why it's important and covers bases you probably wouldn't have thought of. Gratitude is literally the foundation and gateway to attracting the things you want.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
There are spiritual forces that hear what you are speaking and depending on whether you are protected by the Holy Spirit or not, these forces can bring these desires into your life and make you think you are being 'blessed' and bringing forth the desires of your heart via your thought alone, but in reality, you are getting a small Earthly benefit in exchange or Satan and his legion leading you where he wants you. There is a concet called 'manifesting' that a lot of people are getting into and little do they know, they are practicing witchcraft. Attempting to manipulate reality into your will via visualization, chanting and the such is magic, which is the power of witches and sorcerers.

The true way of getting blessings is as such:
Matthew 6
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

When you seek God and his righteousness, God will give you that which is truly beneficial to you and it is better than what you would have received trying to procure it on your own.

Matthew 7
7 “Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you.

Instead of trying to procure things of our own thoughts, we should ask God for it. The important distinction is sometimes we wish for things that would harm us, so God keeps us from them, and God will give us even more than we imagined and better than we expected if we are faithful and righteous. That's why the key is to seek first the Kingdom of God and righteousness and THEN all these things will be added unto you.

Why is seeking God and doing righteousness important? Because God will not hear those who habitually engage in sin
John 9:31
Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth

And when you procure something via a spiritual source, if it isn't from God, it's from the devil and we all know that these deals of the devil leave you way worse off after a short time of benefitting.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I’ve said this many many times....check out the book called Psychocybernetics !!!

I have nothing bad to say about this book except that the author didn’t post the actual case studies in the book, you have to look them up yourself

5 stars on Amazon !