"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Daps
Reppin
NYC
@True Blue Moon caught a nikka lurking. Lol.

After I posted that I read what @CinnaSlim posted and started small by quitting weed & cooking my meals & working out again

Idk whats in Quinoa but I feel unbeatable right now my guy

+ I went HARD last weekend with weed, alcohol & hanging out. I don't get physical hangovers but for several days my mental is fukked the whole week. The irony is today is Thursday so I feel great :russ:

Till Friday at 7PM:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
me: say ummmm....universe:ehh:
univese: yes cat piss.:beli:
me: how are things going?:jbhmm:
universe: what do you want....just say it.:beli:
me: a billion dollars and some steady disease free cooch.:feedme:
universe: no peace and goodwill.:gucci:
me: that shyt aint gonna ever happen.:mjtf:
universe::beli:
me: give her some ass and a serious stove game.:whoo:

UKVu0t8.gif

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
@True Blue Moon caught a nikka lurking. Lol.

After I posted that I read what @CinnaSlim posted and started small by quitting weed & cooking my meals & working out again

Idk whats in Quinoa but I feel unbeatable right now my guy

+ I went HARD last weekend with weed, alcohol & hanging out. I don't get physical hangovers but for several days my mental is fukked the whole week. The irony is today is Thursday so I feel great :russ:

Till Friday at 7PM:unimpressed:

Quinoa is legit :wow:

I don't know if you have a good blender or smoothie maker, but that's a cheat code also. I drink smoothies every day and I feel unstoppable when I add hemp, flax, pumpkin and chia seeds, along with chlorella and spirulina powder. Mixing it up with a juice base, lots of berries and bananas got me feeling like I'm on steroids :blessed:

Yeah, breh good shyt making the mental changes, and by switching up the things that affect your mental.

As the legendary Funkadelic said back in the day, "Free your mind and your ass will follow... The Kingdom of Heaven is within" :wow::wow::wow:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Question, what are some of y’all opinions on listening to “too much music?” What are y’all habits like?

I debate between keeping my music subscription or not. Just feel with all other noise in my life it just adds to the mental clutter whether or not I do really enjoy to vibe to it a lot at times.
I kid you not I’ve been listening to 60’s and 70’s soul music and progressive rock from different countries and it’s like the universe has been sending me blessings and positivity through the music:wow:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Synchronicity has been happening much frequently for me as of late

Whats funny(or not) is that I feel like I know what my purpose entails and I feel like I can get pretty much whatever I want but last time I went down that route, I was bored. I reentered because I was lacking stimuli and needing some fire to ignite my creativity but its hard to describe in words sometimes.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Synchronicity has been happening much frequently for me as of late

Whats funny(or not) is that I feel like I know what my purpose entails and I feel like I can get pretty much whatever I want but last time I went down that route, I was bored. I reentered because I was lacking stimuli and needing some fire to ignite my creativity but its hard to describe in words sometimes.
How much of it involved using that power for others or for a life mission, higher purpose, greater good, raising the bar in your area of expertise, outdoing your personal best, etc?

I find anytime that boredom sets in, it's because I'm too focused on what I'm getting out of it, rather than becoming the best me and giving myself to the world, and allowing my accomplishments or things I receive to be a natural byproduct that I can accept more gracefully.