"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Came here to check on everyone!

How is everyone holding up through the changing times? What are y’all doing to improve/prepare/survive etc??

@True Blue Moon whats up?!
What’s good, my brotha!

Man, oh man. Times changed fast. I’m cooling. Doing my best to stay solid and keep my head and spirit straight. Using this time to build and be grateful :wow:

Whats good out your way?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to Rev Ike :whew:

Rev Ike was a student of Neville Goddard :ohhh:

Neville Goddard was taught by an Ethiopian Jew named Abdullah :ohhh: google "rabbi abdullah mystic"

Lords of the 7Cs | Tha 144000 | Online Conscious Community: BLACK HISTORY: ABDULLAH THE ETHIOPIAN MYSTIC

Little is known about one of the most powerful mystics of the modern era. We have his first name, Abdullah, and his description from one of his most well known students, author and lecturer, Neville Goddard,
"He was as black as the ace of spades, my old friend Abdullah, with his turbaned head." What we do know about Abdullah is that he mentored authors/lecturers Neville Goddard and Dr. Joseph Murphy. Abdullah was an Ethiopian rabbi who lectured on Esoteric Christianity. In order to properly understand the impact Abdullah's philosophy had on the world we have to look at the works of his students and people indirectly influenced by his teachings.
It was Abdullah who showed Neville how to employ the law of consciousness and how to comprehend the Bible psychologically. As Neville started to see the world as a picture world, projected from within, his faith in himself grew.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Listening to Rev Ike :whew:

Rev Ike was a student of Neville Goddard :ohhh:

Neville Goddard was taught by an Ethiopian Jew named Abdullah :ohhh: google "rabbi abdullah mystic"

Lords of the 7Cs | Tha 144000 | Online Conscious Community: BLACK HISTORY: ABDULLAH THE ETHIOPIAN MYSTIC

Repped :wow:

Bro. Ike was so ahead of his time. And Abdullah the Mystic is actually a brotha from New York that also was down with Marcus Garvey during that time. I believe he later moved to and died in Ethiopia. I was picturing an old breh in a robe off in the remote forest somewhere but come to find out he was giving dudes life changing information from a little bookstore in New York :wow: