"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I've been focusing on music to get away from negativity a lot of it's been building this whole year. When I can make music when I can wrap myself in my little world so I can truly be free in the rest of the bullshyt that bothers me slowly just goes out the window. I can be that Beautiful brilliant person I always knew I was.

Maybe that's why I'm not that easily understood and why I tend to just stay to myself cuz it's hard to find people to relate to. :yeshrug:
I understand 100%. My art is writing, and that feeling of overcoming the resistance and just diving into the flow of a project, my brain clear, and time and the outside world completely cut out while I just enjoy the art that I’m making in the moment is the best shyt ever.

I think every human being needs to take time out regularly to find that place. Whether it’s journaling, exercising, painting or whatever.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Quote from another thread re books I own:

These are just some of the books in my collection I recommend for the brehs in here that have helped me:

716Cu4AGxGL.jpg

51h7XUceypL._SX315_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

41dCp53CopL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

1*TCwC88QKDLFmvRi4SID0zg.jpeg

9781454903451.jpg

41kWOyfqI9L.jpg

51JFDdtE59L._SX308_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

91O7VcORKML.jpg

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
U got to be careful with sone of these "reverends" and all of their prosperity preaching. If all they preach about is money 9 times out of ten their frauds. Real preachers talk about good and evil, good times and bad times.. Just looking at this dude and hearing him talk just unsettle something in my spirit and won't let me get into it. Dude look like a pimp thats finessing people with the word of God. Have discernment brehs dont let some of these dudes lead you astray.

The problem is even with people understanding the law they still want to be sheep

Rev Ike, Neville Goddard, etc all talk about the God within in order to manifest the reality you want, but people will still look for outside sources (preachers) to reaffirm that they’re doing it right.

You can’t be so upset when the sheep get taken advantage of, especially if they should know better

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This book right here...... :wow:

518BvlyZOQL._SL500_.jpg

I made a list of a few books I own and thought I'd seen everything. only reason I got this one was because I had unused Audible credits on my Amazon account and it cost nothing on kindle unlimited so I thought, fukk it, why not and got both the audio and kindle version. At first I thought the title was gimmicky and it would just be another run of the mill, copy and paste book no different than the others, so I was like :unimpressed: at first.

LAWD was I wrong. :whew::banderas:

I don't even do reviews like that, but I'm not exaggerating when I say that for me, this shyt blows a lot of the books I have out the water so far. This is similar to "Just ask the universe", only waaaay more informative, connects the dots and listed strategies I would have never even thought of. Reading and listening to this has already filled in a lot of gaps and made me realise why certain things weren't working. I wish this book would have come out years ago. I can already feel the difference and certain things have happened already that I won't share because it's private, but man.... :wow:

I definitely recommend this. It's worth picking up, trust me. The title speaks for itself.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

518BvlyZOQL._SL500_.jpg

I made a list of a few books I own and thought I'd seen everything. only reason I got this one was because I had unused Audible credits on my Amazon account and it cost nothing on kindle unlimited so I thought, fukk it, why not and got both the audio and kindle version. At first I thought the title was gimmicky and it would just be another run of the mill, copy and paste book no different than the others, so I was like :unimpressed: at first.

I don't even do reviews like that, but I'm not exaggerating when I say that for me, this shyt blows a lot of the books I have out the water so far. This is similar to "Just ask the universe", only waaaay more informative, connects the dots and listed strategies I would have never even thought of. Reading and listening to this has already filled in a lot of gaps and made me realise why certain things weren't working. I wish this book would have come out years ago. I can already feel the difference and certain things have happened already that I won't share because it's private, but man.... :wow:

I definitely recommend this. It's worth picking up, trust me. The title speaks for itself.
:patrice: i'll read. With the LOA, how do you stay positive/raise vibration if your in a chronically fukked up situation though? It seems like delusion to me.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:patrice: i'll read. With the LOA, how do you stay positive/raise vibration if your in a chronically fukked up situation though? It seems like delusion to me.

That's all you need to do. If you feel it's delusion that's cool. Its not for everybody. I just know what works for me on my own personal journey.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This brotha from Zo Williams show says that on 21st december is the "rising of the phoenix", energy is amplified... it is the best time to manifest due to the conjuction between Saturn and Jupiter, he mad excited :russ:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I’m back on my grind. Seeing a therapist and psych in order to get myself right and work with the universe. It’s a new day:blessed:
Gonna update this, I've been feeling great lately. I don't think it's the medicine though, I'm about to come off it. I've made better decisions and listened to what I believe the universe to be telling me. The talk therapy has help A LOT I believe, still got a ways to go but this is the best I've felt in a long time and the most intrinsic progress I've made in a minute.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

518BvlyZOQL._SL500_.jpg

breh, i bought this on audible and i'm applying the first method called "gratitude stacking". Now, out of nowhere i receive a letter from a bank that i used during College, i don't even think or remember i still had an account. They sent me a cheque? This random as fukk :wow: