"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Someone put me on to some real shyt from YouTube that has been resonating with you lately or that can be life changing

Look for Siris King on YouTube. He does a lot of stuff with a young lady named Makalesi. Had the opportunity to correspond with him and get some reading materials from him a few years ago. He's probably the only YouTuber I've seen who approached occult/metaphysical topics from a grounded/practical/logical way.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Ecclesiastes 4:6

It's so nuts that this scripture is exactly what I needed to read in this exact moment, even though you posted it in 2015. This is why we have to keep giving. Time doesn't exist, so it's never too late or pointless to put something positive into the universe.

Synchronicity is more important than time,because the lesson always shows itself when tis needed,time always shows itself,so why would it be important..?

Very true

Completely forgot about this exchange, yet 2 years later I come across it again during a time of in my life in which the Universe is asking more of me. Synchronicity indeed :wow:

Rest in peace, my friend. The only exchange you ever had with me in this life brought me blessings that keep multiplying.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Look for Siris King on YouTube. He does a lot of stuff with a young lady named Makalesi. Had the opportunity to correspond with him and get some reading materials from him a few years ago. He's probably the only YouTuber I've seen who approached occult/metaphysical topics from a grounded/practical/logical way.
Awesome, thanks

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@True Blue Moon you brought this thread back up in a time of need for me.

without going into too much details out in the open, i'm a victim to my own actions and am feeling the consequences of repeated mistakes i knew better than to do.. but have been a person to allow emotions cloud my judgement throughout my life... abandonment issues birthed from my childhood etc led me to stick around the wrong people out of loyalty and i'm kind of in a hole i see no simple way out of.

alas, it's not about how many times you've fallen but how many times you get back up. and also i was told, once a man is willing to take at least one step towards the light always, that man can NEVER be broken... i shall not break. much love and respect to everyone in here.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
@True Blue Moon you brought this thread back up in a time of need for me.

without going into too much details out in the open, i'm a victim to my own actions and am feeling the consequences of repeated mistakes i knew better than to do.. but have been a person to allow emotions cloud my judgement throughout my life... abandonment issues birthed from my childhood etc led me to stick around the wrong people out of loyalty and i'm kind of in a hole i see no simple way out of.

alas, it's not about how many times you've fallen but how many times you get back up. and also i was told, once a man is willing to take at least one step towards the light always, that man can NEVER be broken... i shall not break. much love and respect to everyone in here.
Respect bruh. That does my heart good. I love how this thread is a never-ending blessing that serves as a reminder and resource we can draw from, and it's always right when we need it. That's where I'm at with it right now, just adding and contributing with openness because there's never a time it won't help someone else or me when I need it.

Best wishes on what you're going through. I love that gem about taking one step toward the light. Sometimes that's legit ALL we have, so to know that the little step makes you invincible is powerful. Persevere bruh. You'll see your way through it, and everything is happening for your good.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
1249601-Neville-Goddard-Quote-If-you-will-assume-your-desire-and-live.jpg

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How the fukk do I change my life brehs? I'm at a crossroads and will try anything
Have you read through the thread? There's loads of good stuff that I revisit from time to time. Maybe you can let the brehs know what's going on with your life and people can chime in and help since we all have our different philosophies and things that have worked for us.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How the fukk do I change my life brehs? I'm at a crossroads and will try anything
Find direction. What is your vision for your life? Where do you wanna go? What do you wanna do? What would you like to try?

What's stopping you?

Eliminate the things that do not serve you or set you back.
Make space and prepare for the things you would like to see and receive in life.

"Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation."

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Have you read through the thread? There's loads of good stuff that I revisit from time to time. Maybe you can let the brehs know what's going on with your life and people can chime in and help since we all have our different philosophies and things that have worked for us.

People have been telling me lately, which may as well be a sign from the universe, that I have "potential"
I feel the same but the fukkery is enticing

Leave work & I gotta spark somethin up or drink somethin type shyt. I'm smoking & drinking potential away when if I sacrificed my weekends for just a year I could make astronomical leaps and bounds.

Lack discipline brehs.

Find direction. What is your vision for your life? Where do you wanna go? What do you wanna do? What would you like to try?

What's stopping you?

Eliminate the things that do not serve you or set you back.
Make space and prepare for the things you would like to see and receive in life.

"Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation."

I'm honesy trying to live 6Cert6Figure life where I move to Brooklyn on my own and not depend on my fams for anything

But the reason I said I'm willing to try anything is causd a nikka feel like I have to become a completely different person

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Thought of this thread when the news about Limbaugh came out.

Not going to stoop.
Yeah, to be honest I clicked on that thread and had a joke locked and loaded. But then I thought ... why? :yeshrug:

I can have disdain for racism without inviting that kind of bad energy into my life.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
People have been telling me lately, which may as well be a sign from the universe, that I have "potential"
I feel the same but the fukkery is enticing

Leave work & I gotta spark somethin up or drink somethin type shyt. I'm smoking & drinking potential away when if I sacrificed my weekends for just a year I could make astronomical leaps and bounds.

Lack discipline brehs.

I'm honesy trying to live 6Cert6Figure life where I move to Brooklyn on my own and not depend on my fams for anything

But the reason I said I'm willing to try anything is causd a nikka feel like I have to become a completely different person

"Kill the boy, and let the man be born."

If you are the sum of your thoughts, choices and/or environment. You need to change them, change the input to have a different output. Can't keep doing the same things and expecting a different result.

Start with small changes. Small steps. And be self aware enough to see what needs to go and what needs to stay. Look up "essentialism". That's what I'm getting into now.