"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Word bro how it played out? Also, what was uur timeline for this vision board? I’m about to start one but I wanna do one for a certain period AS WELL as long term. So the one imma do tomorrow is from now (summer) until end of year December. I’ll be having another but that is like 10 year plan

Also can you break down how you made this? def for my
Long term one I want this quality. I’ve been using foam boards and glueing shyt but I want my long term goals to be vision boarded like yours brother. Help a young breh out
I made that one in Photoshop. I have a graphic design background so I just took advantage lol. Just found images on Google and pasted them together, then I just had it printed at FedEx.
The Benz (I can get it if I want now), Rihanna (:pachaha:), the crib in LA, and the private jet are the only things from the vision board I don't have as of now. Should have all within the next two years. I'm determined :ahh:
Edit: I also don't have my XXL article or a song on the Billboard chart yet.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Laugh at this video a bit but it has me thinking: many children are naturally gifted or geniuses but get watered down by bad diets, lack of inspiration, lack of development and a lack of adults who can lead them. So many child geniuses slow down to become only slight above average in intelligence as adults. When it comes to gifts like seeing auras, some kids get scolded for believing in fairy tales (it does not exist) or are warned to simply give it up ("don't do that again). Think of how many people people have been turned away at the pass. Many generations could have openly thrived with their gifts being recognized, developed and not shunned. Humanity itself might be very different if this were the case. Just remember this in case your children seem "different." Don't shun them.

While the West is finally getting (or finally getting in mass numbers and not strays) their "Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow" children and adults, China was supposedly getting their generation(s) of gifted people too. There is a book on Amazon that is very expensive and rare called "China's Super Psychics." Some of you know the brief programs around the world (including the USA) about using gifted people for "remote viewing" in the military to gain an edge over enemies. I heard the results went from no real gifts being shown to moderate (definite) gifts being shown but the studies were supposedly abandoned. Even governments around the world have been curious about supernaturally gifted people and spent millions trying to dissect and study them. Evolution is an interesting thing. More than their physical gifts, I'm curious about the minds and spirits of people with great gifts. Without further ado, the very brief YouTube video...

How do we unlock this super powers

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So how do I manifest with my subconscious?
Thought + Expectation + Emotion

Be mindful of your consistent repetative thoughts aka beliefs
Expect the good. Have a vision for your life.
Strengthen that vision by attaching an emotion to it.
Then let go and have faith that it will come to be. Stay in open in position to receive.

It's like when you place an order at a restaurant, you dont constantly check with the kitchen to see if you food is there and worry about if it will come. You trust that it is on it's way and that it is already yours.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
If the universe is listening why hasn't it given me a better job yet? :francis:
I feel this.

The Universe only says "Yes", and so it is.

What have you been saying/thinking:
"I hate this job"?
"I dont wanna go to work today"?
"My job sucks"?

Change your thoughts and perception. Take actions steps towards what you want. Stay in position to receive.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Thought + Expectation + Emotion

Be mindful of your consistent repetative thoughts aka beliefs
Expect the good. Have a vision for your life.
Strengthen that vision by attaching an emotion to it.
Then let go and have faith that it will come to be. Stay in open in position to receive.

It's like when you place an order at a restaurant, you dont constantly check with the kitchen to see if you food is there and worry about if it will come. You trust that it is on it's way and that it is already yours.
dap + repped
Thank you. I have done things like this before and it has worked well for me. The things were small in nature though. Like if I wanted a particular item in the store. That item would be right beside me even if it didn't belong in the aisle.
The problem is when I want bigger things such as more money or luxury items. but I have some doubt in my mind when asking so that's probably what's happening.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Work on hearing your Intuition(some call it higher self). It may take time cuz it's super easy to get confused with one of the million thoughts you have each day. But it's heart knowing more than a mind knowing, you know without knowing. Sometimes you know before your brain even forms the question.

"Something told me to take the back roads home.... I didn't listen now I'm stuck in traffic"

Test it out next time someone calls or txt. Without looking guess who it is... keep doing that with different things in life and your intuition will show itself.

Once you're in tune(attuned) w/ your intuition... You don't have to worry about "bad" karma so much because it or your higher self will never lead you wrong.

PEACE to all the brehs & brehettes on the journey

This just means you spotted a pattern.