Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
OP is so strung out on drugs this guy actually believes this shyt :heh:

Don't take this as a hate message OP, I got love for you :laff:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
strung out on what drugs? i havent smoked weed in like 2 weeks. talk shyt about drugs while you eat artificial foods filled with additives and fake sugar brehs. :mjlol:

You just said you got so drunk last night you ended up 5 miles from your house in @flea thread dummy. :camby:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/your...drunk-af-unnapreciation.285378/#post-11828142

getting so drunk you wake up 5 miles from home. having no phone or money on you. walking 5 miles at 5am wondering how the fukk you got from the club to this random location. this was me last niggt. i left the club woth my friends and dont know what happened after that. woke up on a bench freezing my balls off. :whoa:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think my shroom trip from 2014 JUST ended. I had a mental collapse recently, I've seen WAY too muxh one the come down. The level of interconnectedness was too much. But I've finally accepted and acknowledged myself.

I feel like I leveled up. My intuition and psychic powers have spiked.
I've been picking up negative energy from my work environment. And I've discovered the source. I'm slowly transforming it.

It's like I've reawoken. I feel sober. Like a new man. Or the man I've set out to become. Quite a profound experience.

Everything happens for a reason and there's more to come. Life as we know it is changing. Be pure brehs!

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
when a being has a "bad" trip off an entheogen it just means you got negative karma/"sin" to account for..

and many can't handle that level of synchronicity,tis why they choose the hum drum hueman 3-D drama,cause tis not all kaleidoscopic rainbows,vibrating flowers,and holding hands with butterflies and shyt,you gotta master cleanse thee grunge,grit,and grime from thou akashic astral antenna,most humanoids don't have the patience for that shyt,they got reps to worry about,materials to gain,and pleasure to hide behind..

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
when a being has a "bad" trip off an entheogen it just means you got negative karma/"sin" to account for..
It depends what you mean by bad, and I wouldn't say it has to do with karma. A good part of it has to do with the environment you're in, who you're with, and if you feel comfortable or go into the trip with bad thoughts on your mind. I know plenty of horrible people whove had nothing but great trips, and good people who've had nothing but curling up into a ball alone type trips. An occurrence of unsettling thoughts or thoughts that fluctuate quickly from pleasant to unnerving is pretty normal especially on mushrooms. When you have the trips where you start going wild, yelling, harming people, jumping out of windows, etc.. thats when you know something is wrong, mentally.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
It depends what you mean by bad, and I wouldn't say it has to do with karma. A good part of it has to do with the environment you're in, who you're with, and if you feel comfortable or go into the trip with bad thoughts on your mind. I know plenty of horrible people whove had nothing but great trips, and good people who've had nothing but curling up into a ball alone type trips. An occurrence of unsettling thoughts or thoughts that fluctuate quickly from pleasant to unnerving is pretty normal especially on mushrooms. When you have the trips where you start going wild, yelling, harming people, jumping out of windows, etc.. thats when you know something is wrong, mentally.

that is karma as well..

smh at thinking karma is some simpleton,fortune cookie,Russell&Joesph Simmons bathtub parabull and shyt..

sacred mathematics&sacred G-eometry,quite literally spiritual&mental rocket science...in'shallah