"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Bumping one of the greatest threads I've ever seen on The Coli for any newbies with any musings on this.

I definitely believe what you think but mostly what you believe you will get.

That's why prayer is a requirement in the three major religions. Connecting and believing in a power greater then yourself who can bring forth miracles that even you yourself might doubt.

Thoughts become words, words become action.

Be mindful of your thoughts for they create.
:rudy:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Ecclesiastes 4:6
It's so nuts that this scripture is exactly what I needed to read in this exact moment, even though you posted it in 2015. This is why we have to keep giving. Time doesn't exist, so it's never too late or pointless to put something positive into the universe.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
What do you do about really deeply ingrained destructive thoughts and attitudes that always seem to creep back into your normal/everyday state of consciousness.

I honestly thought they were gone. I wrote them all down on a piece of paper and burned them. Installed new more constructive thoughts and programs and got them through to my subconscious and my life was brilliant... For about 3 weeks.

Then these old ways creeped back in slowly. The problem is these old thought processes and attitudes are really destructive to the point where I'm involved in physical combat and I'm on probation right now.

They seem to be deeply ingrained into my being and it's like being possessed by the devil. I'm not schizophrenic or have any mental illness but it's like Jekyll and Hyde.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What do you do about really deeply ingrained destructive thoughts and attitudes that always seem to creep back into your normal/everyday state of consciousness.

I honestly thought they were gone. I wrote them all down on a piece of paper and burned them. Installed new more constructive thoughts and programs and got them through to my subconscious and my life was brilliant... For about 3 weeks.

Then these old ways creeped back in slowly. The problem is these old thought processes and attitudes are really destructive to the point where I'm involved in physical combat and I'm on probation right now.

They seem to be deeply ingrained into my being and it's like being possessed by the devil. I'm not schizophrenic or have any mental illness but it's like Jekyll and Hyde.
Find the root. Where are the thoughts coming from? When was the first and last time to you felt/thought like that? What triggered that reaction? What would you do differently or how would present you protect past you in that situation?

The rest is just practice. Recognize those thoughts and feelings as echos of a past trauma. It's not your current reality. You are not the past you who was a victim who didn't know how to resolve the issue. If it's a matter of forgiveness, you must let go of things that no longer serve you, like resentment and anger especially if the person who caused thos
e feelings is no longer around or not open to a peaceful conclusion.

You forgive them for you so that you may relieve yourself of that baggage

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First,
Download this. subliminal message program for your computer. Subliminal messages | Mind of a Winner

It will feed you thousands positive affirmations to subconscious mind everyday while you bullshyt on the coli. These messages will be flashing so fast you won't pick up on them but your subconscious mind will.

Second,
Breathing. You got to learn to control your breathing to quiet the mind. I personally use triangle breathing.

Third,
You have to question negative self talk. Every time you have a negative thought, question that shyt. I came to the realization that i'd programmed myself to think negatively, you have to stop the thought and become solution minded.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Find the root. Where are the thoughts coming from? When was the first and last time to you felt/thought like that? What triggered that reaction? What would you do differently or how would present you protect past you in that situation?

The rest is just practice. Recognize those thoughts and feelings as echos of a past trauma. It's not your current reality. You are not the past you who was a victim who didn't know how to resolve the issue. If it's a matter of forgiveness, you must let go of things that no longer serve you, like resentment and anger especially if the person who caused thos
e feelings is no longer around or not open to a peaceful conclusion.

You forgive them for you so that you may relieve yourself of that baggage

First,
Download this. subliminal message program for your computer. Subliminal messages | Mind of a Winner

It will feed you thousands positive affirmations to subconscious mind everyday while you bullshyt on the coli. These messages will be flashing so fast you won't pick up on them but your subconscious mind will.

Second,
Breathing. You got to learn to control your breathing to quiet the mind. I personally use triangle breathing.

Third,
You have to question negative self talk. Every time you have a negative thought, question that shyt. I came to the realization that i'd programmed myself to think negatively, you have to stop the thought and become solution minded.

Good looking out. I needed this I've been slipping. :salute: