"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
Funny, I began listening to lectures by Neville Goddard before I heard of Rev. Ike (which is odd apparently for an AfAm from Harlem).

Anyway, in one of his lectures he mentions how his second favorite book to the Bible is Neville Goddard's book "Resurrection". I have both that and the "Law and the Promise", but you can find all of Neville's books and lectures online and on YouTube.

Another interesting thing is that Neville and Joseph Murphy had the same teacher, an Ethiopian Jew named Abdullah who taught them "the Law". It sounds easy until you get down to actually focusing and honing your imagination/subconscious or whatever you want to call it, and having complete faith. These men knew what they were doing.
You could visualize yourself walking across the street, or you could just get up and walk across the street.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
in thoust humble opinion reading the Bible like a dream journal,astrotheology,and wisdom(e)scripture and you'll extract much more substance then reading it like tis a life or death proposition...still,read it

#RandomPerception

oh,and watch Dune:krs:

EDIT: this literally came up on my twatter feed a few mins after eye posted this..wherever thoust ᎮᎮ hobbles along the torn akashic webs of synchronicity trail behind listlessly like tattered shredded cloth robes...

"Jesus had to speak through a public-address system—the only one available—which distorted his words.So that they came forth as the bombastic claim to be the one and only appearance of the Christ, of the incarnation of God as man.This is not good news. The good news is that if Jesus could realize his identity with God, you can also."

-Alan Watts

Last edited:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Finally read every page. So when I first saw this thread last year when I joined I thought y'all was bugging. I've been on a self improvement kick since 2014 falling on and off throughout but y'all was on a different level than I was so I wrote y'all off quickly. I know the changes I need to make but lack the discipline. Then last semester I took philosophy and it helped a lot in learning about how to handle a lot of things, stoic philosophy is just:ohlawd: It showed me that everything I've gone through someone else has too and the same for what I think. Then my Proffesor suggested meditating and I started doing that.

Then a coworker suggested I read outwitting the devil, I did and it had me like:lupe: How everything is connected to each other and how powerful the mind is and can be. By the time I finished reading the book that's when I remembered this thread and was like them dudes wasn't bugging out:ohhh: I had finally hit the level where I could appreciate what was happening in here.

I'm starting to see even more connections in life and it's clicking together. But to be honest the more I'm learning the scarier it all seems, it's like how far does this rabbit hole go?:sadcam: Especially separating from the "self".

But thank you to everyone's who contributed in this thread, y'all have provided me with more material for my journey. :salute:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Finally read every page. So when I first saw this thread last year when I joined I thought y'all was bugging. I've been on a self improvement kick since 2014 falling on and off throughout but y'all was on a different level than I was so I wrote y'all off quickly. I know the changes I need to make but lack the discipline. Then last semester I took philosophy and it helped a lot in learning about how to handle a lot of things, stoic philosophy is just:ohlawd: It showed me that everything I've gone through someone else has too and the same for what I think. Then my Proffesor suggested meditating and I started doing that.

Then a coworker suggested I read outwitting the devil, I did and it had me like:lupe: How everything is connected to each other and how powerful the mind is and can be. By the time I finished reading the book that's when I remembered this thread and was like them dudes wasn't bugging out:ohhh: I had finally hit the level where I could appreciate what was happening in here.

I'm starting to see even more connections in life and it's clicking together. But to be honest the more I'm learning the scarier it all seems, it's like how far does this rabbit hole go?:sadcam: Especially separating from the "self".

But thank you to everyone's who contributed in this thread, y'all have provided me with more material for my journey. :salute:

Plus rep. Life is so crazy but it's a beautiful journey :blessed:

I get scared of the rabbit hole too. Whenever that crosses my mind, I instantly remind myself to let love be stronger than fear and open my heart, so that whether something resonates as real to me or not, I won't be afraid of it. I've made peace with the fact that no matter how much I "get it", it'll only take me to a level of understanding how much I still don't know :wow: