"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Look like the thredstarter didn't take their own advice seen on how they got banned.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I am seeing small but remarkable progress in my life. I haven't gain much in material things but the knowledge and peace I have gained is tremendous.

I actually had a conversation with my mother about my future that didn't reduce me to tears. And somehow, I think she's also discovering much on her journey where she realizes I need to do what's right for me.

I just want to thank everyone whose been a part of the journey so far and even anyone who has bumped this thread for reminding me the Universe is always listening.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's quite simple. It's very simple actually. Your actions stem from your thoughts. The more thoughts you put into something, positive thoughts that is, the more likely the desired outcome happens within the realms of possibility. Sometimes simply speaking something and believing it and then forgetting about it creates this sort of.. reaction where the thing you wanted comes up unexpectedly. People just need to not focus on things being "on a radar" so to speak. shyt can happen without you even understanding HOW it'll happen.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I am seeing small but remarkable progress in my life. I haven't gain much in material things but the knowledge and peace I have gained is tremendous.

I actually had a conversation with my mother about my future that didn't reduce me to tears. And somehow, I think she's also discovering much on her journey where she realizes I need to do what's right for me.

I just want to thank everyone whose been a part of the journey so far and even anyone who has bumped this thread for reminding me the Universe is always listening.

:hug:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
yes, I believe in all this..great thread...I always recommend the book Prometheus Rising if you want a better understanding on how to change your thoughts and self talk...I also enjoy watching Ralph Smart, although some people think he is corny...after reading PR, I realized he is just thinking on a different level than the average person...I'm working on getting to where he is at

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
This forum can be so negative immature and bitter.

Sending positive vibes{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
That is why you must limit your time on this site. I'll probably stop posting permanently soon. And choose to be in positive environments with good people. I went to this club this past weekend and a fight almost broke out :beli: I actually talked to one of the guys earlier in the night and he was cool (and little lol), so I went over and helped calm everyone down...it was just stupid tho....made me feel dumb to be there, I'm not with the fukkery at all...I'm bout to check out some meet-ups when I wanna socialize with other folks...I'm not vibin with the club scene

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
yes, I believe in all this..great thread...I always recommend the book Prometheus Rising if you want a better understanding on how to change your thoughts and self talk...I also enjoy watching Ralph Smart, although some people think he is corny...after reading PR, I realized he is just thinking on a different level than the average person...I'm working on getting to where he is at

I was one of those people who thought he was weird lol. It might be because he's a pisces, they tend to come off as hippies, dreamers and head in the cloud. (Erykah Badu, Will.I.Am, Jhene Aiko, Floyd Mayweather, Rihanna, Adam Levine, Ke$ha, etc.)

Now he's my go to "guru". I couldn't jump right in, I needed Wayne Dyer, Hey Fran Hey and others to get me to that level.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
it hears EVERYTHING. words, thoughts and feelings. :ufdup:

the universe also doesnt discriminate between right and wrong. it WILL give you what you ask for. :ufdup:

use this information wiseley. the secret works. :blessed:

Bullshyt...I been asking for a big-titty thot to come my way for over 10 years and nothing.
Damn universe don't hear shyt!

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I won't say the secret is wrong but how do y'all explain all the lonely people who wish they had someone, think about having companionship, and are still lonely?

The dudes who want sex on the reg and think about it all day yet can't get laid?

I bought the secret years ago and it actually made sense. But I have yet to see it happen in real life.

Once again not knocking it, I just want to know how do y'all who cosign it so much explain the people who spend most their lives without the things they want and think about most

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I like Ralph, he's a real good dude.

It looks as if he's in Epping Forest, I could be wrong though. It's a vast place where you can easily get some privacy and meditate surrounded by nature and get deep in thought. It's GOAT in the summer.