"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Bullshyt...I been asking for a big-titty thot to come my way for over 10 years and nothing.
Damn universe don't hear shyt!

I won't say the secret is wrong but how do y'all explain all the lonely people who wish they had someone, think about having companionship, and are still lonely?

The dudes who want sex on the reg and think about it all day yet can't get laid?

I bought the secret years ago and it actually made sense. But I have yet to see it happen in real life.

Once again not knocking it, I just want to know how do y'all who cosign it so much explain the people who spend most their lives without the things they want and think about most

You are not supposed to ask but realize you already have access to everything you need.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Gonna shed some light on this:

This law is only about ACTIONS. Your thoughts don't mean jack shyt it's about what actions you take.

Actions don't necessarily come from conscious thought. They come from subconscious thought and instinct. So consciously thinking something means nothing.

The information we gather from the 5 senses in our daily lives is processed unconsciously and leads to most day-to-day decisions we make.

The true secret is to realize that what you consciously think has little to do with regular decisions you make in your life.

Think about the average Woman who says about some dude "he's cute and i should go talk to him" how many of those Women actually do what they are thinking? None.

Because the brainwashing of gender roles in America is on the unconscious level.

Control your environment and inputs - This will influence your unconscious mind and then alter your habits and behaviors on a deeper level.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
D

Didn't know you were any of those things. Did you quote Jay though?

of course i quoted the god mc.

and yes it seems you joined when i was on hiatus so you wouldnt have any idea who i am but i love everything metaphysical, occult, sacred geometry type shyt :ohlawd: