"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Daps
One thing is will say brehs is temper or eliminate the drug usage if youre seriously on a path.

I never tried anything but weed

Your view on some mentioned ethogens are not developed yet. However, if weed was causing psychosis, I wouldnt rec that path for you either.

Last edited:
Daps
Your view on some mentioned ethogens are not developed yet. However, if weed was causing psychosis, I wouldnt rec that path for you either.

Never said it was causing anything.

What I said was that it kept me grounded to know I was of a sober mind. With drugs you have that variable there. (I.e. False feeling of enlightenment)

Daps

What I said was that it kept me grounded to know I was of a sober mind. With drugs you have that variable there. (I.e. False feeling of enlightenment)

Its not something you expect or can predict. You just dont know what the experience is like and how it would effect you. Being a skeptic is good and healthy but its only because you havent seen the lvls of wtf yet. I was with you, trust me. Last 2 years though.

:merchant:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps

when you actually have the experience you will realise there is nothing false about it. shyt is too real :mjcry:

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
What do you guys think about soul aura tests? Depending on your mood and what you've been through lately, it can change regularly. I'm of the belief my father is a green or blue and that my brother is without a shadow of a doubt an indigo. Lately, even people like my aunt (who I didn't expect to be into this stuff) have posted little aura quizzes and said they were interesting.

I'm of the belief the old idea of time locked soul auras being wrong. You could be any color at any time. Some Native American tribes spoke of indigo children existing in the distant past. Western people speak of indigos being something new or recent. The Hollywood idea is that they've only been coming in mass since the 1970s. If each generation evolves into something else, it's easy to believe each generation gets "better" or "worse" than the previous. It's not that simple.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Laugh at this video a bit but it has me thinking: many children are naturally gifted or geniuses but get watered down by bad diets, lack of inspiration, lack of development and a lack of adults who can lead them. So many child geniuses slow down to become only slight above average in intelligence as adults. When it comes to gifts like seeing auras, some kids get scolded for believing in fairy tales (it does not exist) or are warned to simply give it up ("don't do that again). Think of how many people people have been turned away at the pass. Many generations could have openly thrived with their gifts being recognized, developed and not shunned. Humanity itself might be very different if this were the case. Just remember this in case your children seem "different." Don't shun them.

While the West is finally getting (or finally getting in mass numbers and not strays) their "Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow" children and adults, China was supposedly getting their generation(s) of gifted people too. There is a book on Amazon that is very expensive and rare called "China's Super Psychics." Some of you know the brief programs around the world (including the USA) about using gifted people for "remote viewing" in the military to gain an edge over enemies. I heard the results went from no real gifts being shown to moderate (definite) gifts being shown but the studies were supposedly abandoned. Even governments around the world have been curious about supernaturally gifted people and spent millions trying to dissect and study them. Evolution is an interesting thing. More than their physical gifts, I'm curious about the minds and spirits of people with great gifts. Without further ado, the very brief YouTube video...

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Decided last Friday I needed a new job. Told all my Co workers it was a pleasure working with them. Applied for a few jobs over the weekend , now I have two interviews lined up for next week. Didn't know where I would be working , but I EXPECTED to have something soon. Want shows up in conversation , expectancy shows up in behavior. I expect to kill those interviews and be offered a position.

Had a 2nd interview Thursday , offered the job Friday. Put in my 2 week notice after 3.5 years.

Also manifested a beautiful ass woman last night while out celebrating.

I feel something big in the works for me this year. I'll keep yall posted.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Simple as a Buddhist monk in a temple standing in some heel groove with the abbot, practising stillness
Real still till he realizes his realness
Defeat Samsara achieves nirvana and brilliance

Lupe Fiasco - Mural

:wow:

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
I'm reading articles about optimism helping people improve the health of their hearts. The mind's connection to the body is becoming mainstream in regular science. Some of the stuff in this long thread is making its way into regular conversations and conventional medicinal articles/journals. Those of us already in the flow are smiling at this because we knew this day was coming. The revolution is here. The great unveiling is now.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That book literally saved my life. I could have easily been dead or in jail.

Man , 3 or 4 years ago I would have laughed at this and called you crazy. I was doing a deep binaural meditation about 8 months ago and had a crazy experience. I remember laying flat on my back with my arms resting on my stomach meditating. Not sure how much time had elapsed , but next thing I know I feel crazy vibrations throughout my body but I'm not shaking--my arms and legs are still. I cant wake up and it feels like something is holding me down.. Towards the tail in I'm overcome with one of the darkest feelings imaginable. Not sure what it was but I'm afraid to open my eyes. I turn over , grab my phone , and begin googling seizure symptoms trying to figure out what the hell happened. It wasn't until the next day I come across these terms such as astral projection etc.. I read some peoples first hand accounts and it was startling.. Same exact shyt I experienced. To this day I'm afraid to even meditate in that position.

You sure it wasnt sleep paralysis bruh? I get this happen to me when I sleep on my back and am unrested or have a random sleep scheduale