"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Daps
the truth can't be debated
it doesn't rely on me or anybody else to argue it

the truth doesn't rely on belief
I'm waiting for someone to hand me something that doesn't fall apart outside the realm of imagination

I'm not letting my mind become the vessel for the delusions of dead men
I just want to see myself and the reality I live in in perfect clarity
establish what is and isn't possible
&leave the labyrinth if human imagination alone

and it's okay we can have different ways of thinking
it's not fatal to hold different ideas:mjlol:

everything's cool mane:jawalrus:*

You have preconceived notions of what IS, and honest breh to breh, you need to drop that if anything here interests you.

If you don't want to drop that materialist way of thinking that's your choice.

But if you're looking for knowledge, here: start at the Kybalion.

Read it and understand it. It isn't the end all gospel but it's damn near spirituality for dummies.

There's steps to this shyt and levels to this shyt. You won't even BEGIN to get answers in this thread not today nor this week. This is something you MUST seek for yourself and MUST experience for YOURSELF. Nobody in this thread can give it to you.

Orrrrrrrrrrrr you can cast off everything I just wrote here as imaginary drivel. Your choice:niro:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You have preconceived notions of what IS, and honest breh to breh, you need to drop that if anything here interests you.

If you don't want to drop that materialist way of thinking that's your choice.

But if you're looking for knowledge, here: start at the Kybalion.

Read it and understand it. It isn't the end all gospel but it's damn near spirituality for dummies.

There's steps to this shyt and levels to this shyt. You won't even BEGIN to get answers in this thread not today nor this week. This is something you MUST seek for yourself and MUST experience for YOURSELF. Nobody in this thread can give it to you.

Orrrrrrrrrrrr you can cast off everything I just wrote here as imaginary drivel. Your choice:niro:

read the kybalion a while ago breh

you know what it's cool
I know that both all of eternity and every molecule of my being operate by set laws
they have established ways of behaving
for me it's just about becoming aware of these truths

I still maintain interest in the esoteric and the spiritual because at times it offers a more poetic description of observed established facts and reality
the personal way of relating to the universe and nature is cool
the allegories between the body and the universe
the connectedness of all things all ideas I can enjoy

but there is some drivel mixed in amongst the truth
for me my perception of reality won't allow me to accept the ideas that clearly don't fit

for you it seems your ideas won't allow you to accept reality
the reason why the enlightened and spiritual aspire to be in this world but not of it

the preference for the astral/inner/imaginary planes and dimensions of life

and this is fine

I prefer the consistency and structure of waking life

and this is fine

let's just dap it up and keep it rolling though:myman:*

Daps
read the kybalion a while ago breh

you know what it's cool
I know that both all of eternity and every molecule of my being operate by set laws
they have established ways of behaving
for me it's just about becoming aware of these truths

I still maintain interest in the esoteric and the spiritual because at times it offers a more poetic description of observed established facts and reality
the personal way of relating to the universe and nature is cool
the allegories between the body and the universe
the connectedness of all things all ideas I can enjoy

but there is some drivel mixed in amongst the truth
for me my perception of reality won't allow me to accept the ideas that clearly don't fit

for you it seems your ideas won't allow you to accept reality
the reason why the enlightened and spiritual aspire to be in this world but not of it

the preference for the astral/inner/imaginary planes and dimensions of life

and this is fine

I prefer the consistency and structure of waking life

and this is fine

let's just dap it up and keep it rolling though:myman:*

The crazy thing is I know EXACTLY where you're coming from, as I've been there.

the problem is you need to let go of what you THOUGHT was hard truth, to be willing to accept something bigger. but it requires letting go to reach for more. And quite honestly that's a scary concept. Because in there lies the risk of losing yourself , in favor of a thoughtform that might be complete monk in the mountains bullshyt. Can I blame you, no.

im just explaining what I percieve breh.

I see you're interested but I notice mental blocks. But if you're happy with where you're at, I cant ask you for more:salute:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How about not responding to people who refuse to add to the conversation. If they don't believe, it's not our job to make them. Besides, all it does is derail the thread.

If they read the thread, they have gained the information. It may not click immediately, maybe in the future, maybe later but they now have some familiarity with the topic. If they want closure, or clarity they can seek it when they ate open to it.

I always get caught up in the back and forth but I like this thread and want to see more information.

Daps
How about not responding to people who refuse to add to the conversation. If they don't believe, it's not our job to make them. Besides, all it does is derail the thread.

If they read the thread, they have gained the information. It may not click immediately, maybe in the future, maybe later but they now have some familiarity with the topic. If they want closure, or clarity they can seek it when they ate open to it.

I always get caught up in the back and forth but I like this thread and want to see more information.

You right.

but i still have mild back and forth with a disbeliever to plant a seed, whether it be in him or another person reading it.

Breh not might get it today. But what I or any other poster said to him might resurface in the future. And when you get that moment of synchronity when it just clicks:wow:

Daps
One thing is will say brehs is temper or eliminate the drug usage if youre seriously on a path.

I never tried anything but weed, but on my journey I quit weed or any other mind changing substance to have a clear mind. For close to 4 years.

Thank god I did cause at a certain point I felt I was going insane the type of information flowing to me, and how everything I thought I knew was shattered. Had to face extreme doubt. Had I still been on trees I would've maybe cast it off as I'm just tripping, or the drugs were inducing psychosis.

But I kept a sober mind for clarity's sake, and to keep me grounded.

It is not until I KNEW, not believed, not theorized, but what I have seen and heard, and it's truth was consistent in waking life, and not one of thoughts, did I relax my discipline.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Some people who used to study esoteric knowledge and dabble in the occult became vessels for spirits or entities, then quit their studies and became religious hardliners. I always thought this is the cut-off point for many. For example, some people trip and reach a point where the entities tell them, "From now on, you need to be able to reach this point without the drugs and we'll talk later." Instead of looking for other things to give you vision and power, get that power yourself. Let your own spirit give you those miracles. Don't be an empty host for any and everything to enter. By showing discernment, you'll grow your own power and begin to stand on your own two feet. The spiritual path is not about gimmicks. Eventually, you will burn out or have a bad experience if you keep borrowing, keep taking. You have to give yourself to the path and by giving you will ultimately receive.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to get into Meditation but just can't commit to finding time for 20-30 minute Sessions. This book teaches 8 *GREAT* Meditation Exercises without all the Religious & Buddha jargon, just plain English.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to get into Meditation but just can't commit to finding time for 20-30 minute Sessions. This book teaches 8 *GREAT* Meditation Exercises without all the Religious & Buddha jargon, just plain English.

this is the western bible on mindfulness meditation

i got a physical copy.