"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
You sure it wasnt sleep paralysis bruh? I get this happen to me when I sleep on my back and am unrested or have a random sleep scheduale

his description sounds more like electric vibrations then the numbing sleep paralysis brings... I get sleep paralysis all the time & also use the vibrations to springboard an OBE...

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
On day 49 now of no weed and been having intense vivid and strange dreams everyday. easy to recollect the events too. I cant tell if Im lucid dreaming or what (im thinking so) but they usually involve a reoccurring theme of being able to fly by basically doggy paddling in mid air and others the ability to jump impossible real life distances. I can control the flying but when in the dream I dont feel like I know Im dreaming, if that makes sense.

Before two months ago I hadnt dreampt in probably two years so waking up to a full recollection of these dreams always has me in a damn good mood

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
On day 49 now of no weed and been having intense vivid and strange dreams everyday. easy to recollect the events too. I cant tell if Im lucid dreaming or what (im thinking so) but they usually involve a reoccurring theme of being able to fly by basically doggy paddling in mid air and others the ability to jump impossible real life distances. I can control the flying but when in the dream I dont feel like I know Im dreaming, if that makes sense.

Before two months ago I hadnt dreampt in probably two years so waking up to a full recollection of these dreams always has me in a damn good mood

If you're honestly tryna experience some "Inception" type shyt...

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
I dunno, probably expecting too much, but as the days go on its seemingly easier to control the actions as long as its pleasant. The only time I can't control whats going on is when its anxiety inducing and I'm being chased in fear for my life, then it feels completely real and I basically am on the run until I wake up

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I say it's akin to being born into this world pure

then the world coats us in filth until we lose all spiritual sensory and perception.

It's like the opposite of how pearls are made in oysters.

A grit of sand gets stuck inside the oyster's sensitive parts.....

The oyster coats it in smoothness to protect itself, and it layers over time into nice, round pearls.

People harvest pearls and give them value, for some odd reason.

"The world is your oyster".

We're all anti-pearls.

Laugh at this video a bit but it has me thinking: many children are naturally gifted or geniuses but get watered down by bad diets, lack of inspiration, lack of development and a lack of adults who can lead them. So many child geniuses slow down to become only slight above average in intelligence as adults. When it comes to gifts like seeing auras, some kids get scolded for believing in fairy tales (it does not exist) or are warned to simply give it up ("don't do that again). Think of how many people people have been turned away at the pass. Many generations could have openly thrived with their gifts being recognized, developed and not shunned. Humanity itself might be very different if this were the case. Just remember this in case your children seem "different." Don't shun them.

While the West is finally getting (or finally getting in mass numbers and not strays) their "Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow" children and adults, China was supposedly getting their generation(s) of gifted people too. There is a book on Amazon that is very expensive and rare called "China's Super Psychics." Some of you know the brief programs around the world (including the USA) about using gifted people for "remote viewing" in the military to gain an edge over enemies. I heard the results went from no real gifts being shown to moderate (definite) gifts being shown but the studies were supposedly abandoned. Even governments around the world have been curious about supernaturally gifted people and spent millions trying to dissect and study them. Evolution is an interesting thing. More than their physical gifts, I'm curious about the minds and spirits of people with great gifts. Without further ado, the very brief YouTube video...

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Sleeping to 432hz music works well for me. I've listened to some "sound healing" videos and I'm impressed with a decent amount of them. It gets me thinking about the type of music we listen to and whether it is actually helpful not. If it's not helping us, much like a bad diet, it might be time to limit our exposure to harmful music. When I think about the power of music, it goes beyond the lyrics. Sometimes certain sounds by themselves can be high vibration or low vibration. Low vibrational music is like junk food and if the lyrics are a complete disaster as well, it adds up over time.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
^ I often like the peaceful warriors books over the more furious ones. I liked "The Art of Peace" more than "The Art of War" even though "The Art of Peace" is a very short book. It's all what you vibe with.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
having read all through this thread I really want to start some of this meditation. This whole positive/negative shyt and oneness of the universe really resonates with me as there is a strong belief of this in my religion (sikhism).

the only problem is, where to start. I find it near enough impossible to meditate as i have tinnitus (constant ringing sound in the inner ears), am I aiming to clear my head completely or deeply think about life or what?

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
^ Different people will tell you different things. Some people say meditation is about emptying your mind. One problem with that is many people have active minds. So they spend much of the meditation session actively trying to clear out thoughts, sometimes failing to do so or only finishing with little time left to enjoy mental clearance. I'd just advise for you to not try to clear your mind out. Let your mind naturally clear out like clouds slowly drifting out of sight. On the other hand, if you want to crank out of deep thoughts, there's nothing wrong with meditating with an active mind either. I tend to prefer clearing my mind out because in this world we live in, I find we're in our minds too much. We're overly processing things and need to let go. If you want to process deep thoughts while meditating, be completely honest with yourself and do not let the ego dominate the meditation session

While people normally prefer quiet places to meditate, I'd suggest playing 432hz music just loud enough to drown out the ringing sounds in your inner ears. Some people do not meditate in perfectly quiet environments and welcome some background noise. In your case, meditating in this environment would probably be better for you. Instead of the only sound being the ringing, let the music take over. In the future, if you think you've trained your mind and built it up, try to space out and get beyond the ringing sounds in your ears (if possible). Good luck.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last night went to sleep around 12am & woke up around 330am & stayed up watching TV until about 4am. Decided to go back to sleep.

About 10 minutes later with no attempt at all the ringing in my ears crescendoed until my awareness became full on. As soon as the ringing took over my entire head the Vibrational Stage (Dimension Shift) started. Every cell was vibrating & I started completely detaching. As I began to see completely through my eyelids I heard 2 female voices. I can see all the blue electricity & the room is glowing vibrant. I started to move around (using thought) & about 10 seconds into it I blacked out & came back but still had the Vibrations. I decided to let them pass & when I could move again (post Sleep Paralysis) I got up & never went back to sleep.

I'm going to do a Merkaba Projection this Friday Night. It requires a LOT of Energy Work (for me at least) but I will type out the entire experience if successful. The Merkaba Projection is going to sound like some shyt off of Sci-Fi but I really don't care because its real as fukk... :obama:

That vibration shyt happens to me all the time when I wake up and walk around for a short time then go back to sleep:lupe:....SO it really doesn't seem all that miraculous to me because I can damn near do it whenever I want to if i wanted to interrupt my sleep,but after i wake up the second time I always feel weak like I didn't sleep damn near at all.....but im curious whats the link in waking up then going back to sleep,or is there any:patrice:

It happened to me today and i had the vibrating going on strongly,I was still in my body but i was looking around my room....I heard voices too but i don't know if it coulda been me hearing neighbors if i wasn't fully sleep:patrice:? Other times i have heard voices that sound like sumbody whispering dead in my ear though......But today i was looking around the room in this vibrating mode,and the room was made the same as it is today but there was no furniture and it looked like how it may have looked in its unfinished state? Or before being remodeled? It was a old wooden door,ugly azz paint and some brick in certain places....kindve weird:ohhh:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
having read all through this thread I really want to start some of this meditation. This whole positive/negative shyt and oneness of the universe really resonates with me as there is a strong belief of this in my religion (sikhism).

the only problem is, where to start. I find it near enough impossible to meditate as i have tinnitus (constant ringing sound in the inner ears), am I aiming to clear my head completely or deeply think about life or what?

you wont be able to clear your head. what you should be doing is focusing all your attention on the breath. focus on the nostrils and feel the air coming in and out of your nostrils. what you will find happening is your mind will go crazy and thoughts just pop out of nowhere. you cant stop this yet so heres what you do. you acknowledge the fact that theres a thought in your head and just return your attention to the breath. dont be mad or frustrated at the thoughts popping up everywhere. its just your ego trying to distract you.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

There's more than one way to meditate. But I would start with Indica's advice for a beginner. You are just being mindful and observing while making no judgements. Just observe your thoughts/your ego and be in present moment awareness.

Also...
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/men-of-the-coli-reveal-yourself.12594/

If you'd like of course. :shaq: