"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
That vibration shyt happens to me all the time when I wake up and walk around for a short time then go back to sleep:lupe:....SO it really doesn't seem all that miraculous to me because I can damn near do it whenever I want to if i wanted to interrupt my sleep,but after i wake up the second time I always feel weak like I didn't sleep damn near at all.....but im curious whats the link in waking up then going back to sleep,or is there any:patrice:

It happened to me today and i had the vibrating going on strongly,I was still in my body but i was looking around my room....I heard voices too but i don't know if it coulda been me hearing neighbors if i wasn't fully sleep:patrice:? Other times i have heard voices that sound like sumbody whispering dead in my ear though......But today i was looking around the room in this vibrating mode,and the room was made the same as it is today but there was no furniture and it looked like how it may have looked in its unfinished state? Or before being remodeled? It was a old wooden door,ugly azz paint and some brick in certain places....kindve weird:ohhh:
PM...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Could you imagine if we were taught Sacred Geometry in school? Alchemy? Hermetics? Scrying? Reiki? Astral Projection?

This world could be very similar to a Harry Potter type world had it chose to advance spiritually if you think about it...

Notice how the system now is designed to "educate" you chasing an end goal your entire life (more & more degrees)... they believe a world full of thinkers is too dangerous...

Yup. Education in this country is to chase more degrees and it will never be enough. Plus they put you further into debt and make you stressed. If we applied those topics you mentioned, much of the banking system would cease to exist.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Another reminder: having a positive attitude/mentality takes years to develop. Especially if you've been a negative person for most of your life

Telling me. Mentally, I did well in school, but I had to overcome such bullshyt that other people couldn't comprehend. You really need to find a group of people that really have your back and have your best interests in mind before you have a chance to fully develop a positive mentality.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
I mean if because I'm breathing life into someone some may say is a culture vulture who I actually think is legit who also is a female then eh I can kinda see it being backwards. That being said is this also because i'm breathing life into someone who isn't of color? Curious to the whole thinking behind all this. My demeanor is not douchey about this at all just want to figure out where my threads are hit or missing is it substance or demographic.

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
this vibration business reminds me of a manga i read called goodbye punpun. one of the characters was a cult leader called pegasus that talked about good vibrations. no idea what it means tho