"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Daps
gotta learn to separate jewels from dirt breh*

So what is this filter on what to believe and what to discard?

Oh, its limited to what you already know, reinforced by what you can already percieve, laid by what you were already taught. Nothing more.

And you think you're doing yourself a service by thinking as such?

Have fun:pachaha:

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Dude doesn't even realize he's just proof the basic principles in the thread are real... he couldn't stay away... he just COULDN'T leave without satisfying the EGO's need to feel "present"... Polarity at work... a Negative being attracted to Positive & needing to express the Negative in it...

We call them "Haters"... :obama:

Polarity, ego, you must think you're enlightened or "on the path".

keep believing your BS:skip:

We need @HebrewAllahTripleDarkness to make sense of all this. So much kemetian knowledge to digest:skip:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Polarity, ego, you must think you're enlightened or "on the path".

keep believing your BS:skip:

We need @HebrewAllahTripleDarkness to make sense of all this. So much kemetian knowledge to digest:skip:

Like I said breh... you're just FURTHER PROOF that principles discussed in this thread are REAL... :pachaha:

You contributed NOTHING... you added NOTHING... you could've EASILY KEPT IT MOVING & GOT ON WITH YOUR LIFE but ***NO***... :pachaha:

You couldn't help but be DRAWN TO ALL THE POSITIVITY WITH YOUR NEGATIVE MIND... to combat POSITIVITY WITH NEGATIVITY... :pachaha:

YOU'RE THE TYPICAL LEFT BRAIN LOGIC BRAINWASHED SHEEP THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHOSE ONLY EXISTENCE IS TO SPREAD NEGATIVITY BY INTERRUPTING POSITIVITY... :pachaha:

The funny thing about this... is you have 1 of 2 options... :obama:

Your EGO doesn't want to look stupid so you're going to try to have some non educated and condemnation type of response with no real basis of discussion & your EGO will continue to attack our POSITIVE POSITIONS WITH YOUR NEGATIVE POSITION BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR EGO... :leon:

or 2... control your EGO breh... let cats discuss what we're discussing IN PEACE & just leave... :obama:

Guarantee you won't leave without replying again though because your EGO has to make it's PRESENCE felt despite ADDING NOTHING TO THE SITUATION... :russ:

Your move breh... :pachaha:

Watch the EGO ya'll... watch how the NEGATIVE POLARIZED MIND works... :pachaha:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
So what is this filter on what to believe and what to discard?

Oh, its limited to what you already know, reinforced by what you can already percieve, laid by what you were already taught. Nothing more.

And you think you're doing yourself a service by thinking as such?

Have fun:pachaha:

I notice that individuals who first become "enlightened" or spiritual or whatever
tend to be snarky and self righteous

that's part of why people are repulsed by these ideas
you take your beliefs personally and if not shared by others you become offensive

my filter is my experience
I seek consistency
I'm looking for truths outside of books

if the truths spoken of are true all people should be able to come to these same realizations eventually
but it seems that much of this stuff is just self-hypnosis

trading one mental program for the next

but I find it interesting anyhow
I take what I find useful from it I leave what I don't :yeshrug:*

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
ego also feels the need to chastise/clown someone for not believing in the same phenomena as you..

when a "spiritual" person engages in this game they're no different from the monotheists that judge&chastise people for not believing in their god/rituals,yet most of these cats think they're mad different from the monotheists just because their belief is more exclusive/personal..

trolls gonna troll,don't play their game and teach through your knowledge,prose,and synchronicity...

or don't..:manny:

Daps
I notice that individuals who first become "enlightened" or spiritual or whatever
tend to be snarky and self righteous

that's part of why people are repulsed by these ideas
you take your beliefs personally and if not shared by others you become offensive

my filter is my experience
I seek consistency
I'm looking for truths outside of books

if the truths spoken of are true all people should be able to come to these same realizations eventually
but it seems that much of this stuff is just self-hypnosis

trading one mental program for the next

but I find it interesting anyhow
I take what I find useful from it I leave what I don't :yeshrug:*

This is my point:

A martial artist once came up to Bruce Lee and asked him to teach him everything he knows about Martial arts.

Bruce Lee grabbed two cups, filled both with water, handed him one, and held the other. Bruce said, "when you empty out your cup will you be ready to learn"

Your problem is you're trying to force everything people are trying to tell you into YOUR world view. Life doesn't work like that. To be taught you need to assume the role of a student, a sponge, an empty cup. Not debate and argue trying to force it into the box you already have.

Until you get that concept your mind will keep flip flopping in the same place JUST as you've been doing in this thread and the Kevin Gates thread.

You say your looking for truth but You are not. Somebody who's looking for truth actually considers it then tests it for himself. You and @aaaaaaa are doing nothing but debating, waiting for someone to HAND shyt to you. You're in here asking to be convinced.

How can you say you're looking for truth when you say "it seems like it's just "self hypnosis". You're already forming a conclusion right there.

Daps
ego also feels the need to chastise/clown someone for not believing in the same phenomena as you..

when a "spiritual" person engages in this game they're no different from the monotheists that judge&chastise people for not believing in their god/rituals,yet most of these cats think they're mad different from the monotheists just because their belief is more exclusive/personal..

trolls gonna troll,don't play their game and teach through your knowledge,prose,and synchronicity...

or don't..:manny:

Ego is not evil of itself. Ego has a purpose, ego defines.

Division and harmony all have its place and serves its respective purpose in balance.

A dissolved ego can destroy a man just as an overactive ego can.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
This is my point:

A martial artist once came up to Bruce Lee and asked him to teach him everything he knows about Martial arts.

Bruce Lee grabbed two cups, filled both with water, handed him one, and held the other. Bruce said, "when you empty out your cup will you be ready to learn"

Your problem is you're trying to force everything people are trying to tell you into YOUR world view. Life doesn't work like that. To be taught you need to assume the role of a student, a sponge, an empty cup. Not debate and argue trying to force it into the box you already have.

Until you get that concept your mind will keep flip flopping in the same place JUST as you've been doing in this thread and the Kevin Gates thread.

You say your looking for truth but You are not. Somebody who's looking for truth actually considers it then tests it for himself. You and @aaaaaaa are doing nothing but debating, waiting for someone to HAND shyt to you. You're in here asking to be convinced.

How can you say you're looking for truth when you say "it seems like it's just "self hypnosis". You're already forming a conclusion right there.

There's those who seek truth & those who want to be handed it... the latter being the "prove it" crowd in different forms...

That Bruce Lee story is spot on... :wow:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
This is my point:

the truth can't be debated
it doesn't rely on me or anybody else to argue it

the truth doesn't rely on belief
I'm waiting for someone to hand me something that doesn't fall apart outside the realm of imagination

I'm not letting my mind become the vessel for the delusions of dead men
I just want to see myself and the reality I live in in perfect clarity
establish what is and isn't possible
&leave the labyrinth if human imagination alone

and it's okay we can have different ways of thinking
it's not fatal to hold different ideas:mjlol:

everything's cool mane:jawalrus:*

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

Division and harmony all have its place and serves its respective purpose in balance.

Exactly. Notice nobody in this thread trying to gain knowledge has asked of any evidence or forced their own beliefs into anyones head. Notice how only questions have been answered & not ONCE were any views, beliefs, etc forced on anyone. People have the freedom to enter the thread, base their own conclusions then bounce or add to but instead you have cats who are insecure with their lack of beliefs trying to piece together what can make sense to THEM... :pachaha:

They can easily leave... nobody is forcing anyone to stay & nobody is forcing anything on anyone thats the original beauty of this thread that has been COMPLETELY DISTORTED the more NEGATIVE INFLUENCED MINDS entered. Notice how this how life has always worked in general, As Above, So Below... you can find Micros or Macros in life everywhere.

Look at how now cats are about to start arguing with each other for NO REASON. Either add (POSITIVE) to the discussion or leave but instead cats would rather debate (NEGATIVE) or want convincing (INSECURE NEGATIVE NEEDING A POSITIVE).

Not even condescending but I can't help if someones elses Ego needs to feel secure... :yeshrug:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...

we're all destroyed in the end physically bruh..

and most definitely at division&harmony having its place,but when you come in the thread talking righteousness,yet acting like you're haughty and judging another's experience/perspective then thee ether must be clarified..especially when you relish in the embellishment