"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
This thread has inspired me to try and make a conscious effort to be more positive and what not but the hard thing about this shyt is it requires big time effort. Being negative and shytty is very easy to do it's almost natural. When your going to the same bullshyt as job everyday and the same shyt happens everyday its hard to find that light brehs. Working on it.
Practice meditation. It will help quiet the thoughts and chatter in your mind.

You can start here http://www.helpguide.org/harvard/benefits-of-mindfulness.htm and google "meditation techniques" for more.
I'm on someone else's phone otherwise I'd share more links.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
cant remember the last time i was this sick. been in bed for 48 hours. feel like im swallowing knives too. had to get a spit bucket cus i cant swallow my saliva. :damn:

dreams when you have a fever are insane too. couldnt tell the difference between the dream and waking life. found myself waking up all over my house moaning and in sweats. :mjcry:

was dreaming about manifestation last night. in the dream dimension things manifest right away with no time delay.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Good meditation and positive vibes have been doing wonders for me. On the road I was being tailgated rather tightly by some aggressive drivers. I could feel their seething energy behind me but I consciously thought in my mind, "I am not getting into this game, I'm going to stay calm and not fall into this." The cars stopped following me and just turned off. It might be pure coincidence but I could feel in each encounter "an invitation to fight" and I rejected that reality. And I'm glad I could feel the negative energy just shift off me.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
illustratortutorials14.jpg

=
amanita-mushroom-picture-2012-04-29-thumb.jpg

=
mario2.gif

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Last night went to sleep around 12am & woke up around 330am & stayed up watching TV until about 4am. Decided to go back to sleep.

About 10 minutes later with no attempt at all the ringing in my ears crescendoed until my awareness became full on. As soon as the ringing took over my entire head the Vibrational Stage (Dimension Shift) started. Every cell was vibrating & I started completely detaching. As I began to see completely through my eyelids I heard 2 female voices. I can see all the blue electricity & the room is glowing vibrant. I started to move around (using thought) & about 10 seconds into it I blacked out & came back but still had the Vibrations. I decided to let them pass & when I could move again (post Sleep Paralysis) I got up & never went back to sleep.

I'm going to do a Merkaba Projection this Friday Night. It requires a LOT of Energy Work (for me at least) but I will type out the entire experience if successful. The Merkaba Projection is going to sound like some shyt off of Sci-Fi but I really don't care because its real as fukk... :obama:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...

"..i studied Element 115 with the Elohim,
i saw the Canaanites,Sumerians,and the Philistines
this is street gospel,
if you don't believe in life on Mars that mean the beast got you..

..then i shot the beast with a long arrow
studied Imhotep to be a strong pharaoh.."
:blessed:

ww0xgn.png

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
I was just watching some videos about "possession" magic tricks. I can immediately see through that as an effort to manipulate and dominate people. The whole idea of "emptying" yourself out and letting someone place suggestions into your head or even allowing an entire entity to jump inside you is completely irresponsible. Not to mention, doing this is completely reckless if there's even a remote chance of it being "real." Somehow, in a long roundabout way, this ties into marketing. If people watch too much television and their brains fall into the alpha state, they are literally dreaming while having their eyes open. Suggestions are easier to plant into the viewers' heads, plus all types of subliminal messages and occult symbols confuse the mind. This assault all takes place at the same time. This is done quickly to overwhelm the mind and not let it fully break down what is happening. Some people think magic is just waving your hands and having 10 birds fly out of your palms. I think magic is emptying people out and reprogramming them to accept beliefs that are not natively theirs, have long-term cravings for things which are completely illogical and mask all that into making people think they themselves came up with those ideas (and weren't being guided or manipulated into having those thoughts). When people talk about the world being full of zombies, perhaps they are talking about people who are being spiritually and psychologically shut down.

Random post, yeah.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
gotta learn to separate jewels from dirt breh*

Dude doesn't even realize he's just proof the basic principles in the thread are real... he couldn't stay away... he just COULDN'T leave without satisfying the EGO's need to feel "present"... Polarity at work... a Negative being attracted to Positive & needing to express the Negative in it...

We call them "Haters"... :obama:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
cant remember the last time i was this sick. been in bed for 48 hours. feel like im swallowing knives too. had to get a spit bucket cus i cant swallow my saliva. :damn:

dreams when you have a fever are insane too. couldnt tell the difference between the dream and waking life. found myself waking up all over my house moaning and in sweats. :mjcry:

was dreaming about manifestation last night. in the dream dimension things manifest right away with no time delay.

Whats your diet like?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Whats your diet like?

terrible. but thats part of being broke. in england the shytty processed foods are soooo much cheaper than natural food its not even funny. just another part of the fukked up system.

ive still got this illness. its nasty. cant even drink anything cus the pain is so bad. i literally havent left my room since wednesday. i havent been eating either I dont know how im still alive :heh:

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
^ Sneak healthy foods into your house bit by bit. Start with dropping high fructose corn syrup when you can. Get bread that doesn't have it, if you use jelly/jam make sure it's without the high fructose corn syrup and go from there. Cut down on soft drinks (or outright eliminate them). Changing all the food you buy and all the food you store at once is very hard. So make it a gradual thing.