Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:salute:that was on point b

that's the way to digest these concepts and yet remain grounded in reality

:mjcry:life moves on
identity is the only thing that really dies:blessed:*

i think the key to truly living in peaceful and loving world is for everyone to understand this. i used to be such an angry person until i understood this because anger comes from the ego. perceived slights to our super important egos. the thought that "HOW DARE HE INSULT ME, ME, ME!?"

its comedy to me now. i still get a little mad because its hard to disconnect, but most of the time i laugh. the only 2 emotions that our soul truly controls is laughter and sadness. thats why laughing and crying are involuntary but everything else CAN be controlled. but then u realize that no matter what, nobody can touch your spirit. everything else just seems trivial after that. i laugh at myself when i get angry at silly slights to my ego.

my ego - "that nikka just called me fat. i should slap him"

my spirit - ":umad:"

me - ":pachaha: word spirit my bad"

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Two questions,

What does it mean when you get a lot of deja vu?

And what does it mean when you get a dream and it becomes 100% reality?

:lupe:

i wonder about the deja vu all the time

as for the dreams, i think its part of manifestation of our thoughts. when u dream ur mind works differently than when u are awake. i dont understand it exactly so i wont pretend to but its happened to me before. my sis in law actually knew my wife and i were pregnant before we did because she dreamed it :merchant:

she told us about the dream on new years eve, n then january 7th my wife and i found out we were pregnant. crazy.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Every possibility already exists. All knowledge, all discoveries, and all inventions of the future, are in the Universal Mind as possibilities, waiting for the human mind to draw them forth. Every creation and invention in history has also been drawn from the Universal Mind, whether the person consciously knew that or not.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i wonder about the deja vu all the time

as for the dreams, i think its part of manifestation of our thoughts. when u dream ur mind works differently than when u are awake. i dont understand it exactly so i wont pretend to but its happened to me before. my sis in law actually knew my wife and i were pregnant before we did because she dreamed it :merchant:

she told us about the dream on new years eve, n then january 7th my wife and i found out we were pregnant. crazy.

What I'd deja vu is the future leading you? Like you walked into the right scene on a film reel.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
What I'd deja vu is the future leading you? Like you walked into the right scene on a film reel.

could be. u know what now that work has slowed down i think ima see what i can find on deja vu. i get it ALOT so i would love to know.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
could be. u know what now that work has slowed down i think ima see what i can find on deja vu. i get it ALOT so i would love to know.

It reminds me of that scene in Donnie Darko when he sees the water come out of his dads chest as he goes to the bathroom. Like the water was where he was going next? I always thought deja vu was something like that.

Daps
Word :krs: what did you discover breh?

Personal and very important stuff. A great deal of it helped me realize how superficial I have been living for the past 15 years. How selfish I have become and how it did not benefit me. It was like I was brought back to being 17 again, my posture even changed, I remembered many things long forgotten which came back in like an instant. Much like this :blessed:I got all the channels back.

Getting into it is too personal and individualized and it is work, not a party drug. But it is very beneficial in my experience and the majority of people I took and take along for the ride.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Every possibility already exists. All knowledge, all discoveries, and all inventions of the future, are in the Universal Mind as possibilities, waiting for the human mind to draw them forth. Every creation and invention in history has also been drawn from the Universal Mind, whether the person consciously knew that or not.

The crazy thing about this... is I try to explain to someone that nothing exists "here" first & that everything that is, ever was or ever could be already exists "somewhere" & is just "drawn forth," "summoned," "thought," "dreamt," etc like something rising in the water from the bottom.

It's funny how someone had the idea that people who took shrooms & saw cartoons were just "tripping" when in fact cartoons had to have come from somewhere... WE CALL THEM "CARTOONS"... so how isn't it a possibility that they could in fact be seeing multiple dimensions? I mean didn't the guy who created Alice In Wonderland write it after taking Acid? Cartoons are just another creation in the endless imagination in the mind of the creator that exists in another dimension...

Most simple minded people couldn't even fathom that because they've been brainwashed to know them as "cartoons" because THATS WHAT ***WE*** NAMED THEM... :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • :salute:
what's good bruh,good to see you still posting ahk,you were one of thee few souls on :hamster: that used to take thy dirty jewels Siriusly...

i'll check those video's out in a second sir..
Of cause Bruh, I always enjoy'd reading ya input into various threads... 'Siriusly' ... seen :shaq:

BTW feedback on those two vids I posted in this thread is still very much wanted, if any of u find the time + energy

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
row_06_img_01.jpg

images

Everything in the Universe is so related to everything about us and this planet. At it's core this probably isn't profound as we are a part of the Universe. But it's still amazing to me all the same....

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
This thread has inspired me to try and make a conscious effort to be more positive and what not but the hard thing about this shyt is it requires big time effort. Being negative and shytty is very easy to do it's almost natural. When your going to the same bullshyt as job everyday and the same shyt happens everyday its hard to find that light brehs. Working on it.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Decided last Friday I needed a new job. Told all my Co workers it was a pleasure working with them. Applied for a few jobs over the weekend , now I have two interviews lined up for next week. Didn't know where I would be working , but I EXPECTED to have something soon. Want shows up in conversation , expectancy shows up in behavior. I expect to kill those interviews and be offered a position.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Decided last Friday I needed a new job. Told all my Co workers it was a pleasure working with them. Applied for a few jobs over the weekend , now I have two interviews lined up for next week. Didn't know where I would be working , but I EXPECTED to have something soon. Want shows up in conversation , expectancy shows up in behavior. I expect to kill those interviews and be offered a position.

It's yours bruh