"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to ColinShottz again. :salute:

Synchronicity,inner ear sense is a common theme/ability in people "awake"/ajna's open,also referred to as Nada Brahma,i notice that in thy personal cypher everyone who i would deem as "spiritual"(in'shallah) has confided/built with me on this phenomena,you can hear the "om"the oscillating frequency which birthed this 3-D world as sound predates sight(physical eyes),you can hop on&surf the akashic fields(which can be quite scary/unnerving if you're in a grimy hood environment,TRUST ME,you don't want to read everybody's thoughts/frequencies),also lately i've been experiencing "paracusia's" of rain/fountains at random times,thy love the water so tis quite a peaceful phenomenon,and lastly thy think i have low grade sonar,which i work on even in public by closing thy physical eyes and just "feeling" thy way around,and thy usually have my headphones bumpin so thy practice with two senses out of commission..

word@the personal symbullism protection,i got a quick tip even for any novices who may be reading this: If you're in fear just envision a pyramid surrounding your physical frame&call on your personal spiritual force..thee aaaah sound found in Ra,Allah,Jehovah,etc is indicative of heart protection

if tis not too personal to share what twas your breakdown about,no judgement here akh,i've had them afore too(anyone who is "awake" should have had a crisis(es)with the state Gaia is in right now..

I was picking up the negativity and anger from my employer (who I now think is rascist, lol)

It was a slow poison and soul crushing thats been going on since I heard a cry for help from his daughter lingering around me a few months awhile back. Since then I knew something was up.

Recently everything's been pressuring me, I think it has something to do with the Jupiter transit. I skipped work when it was apparent that they knew that I knew my employer isn't what he seems, but all subtle on some Gus vs Walter shyt.

After a 4 day haitus, during which my body detoxed. I felt the pain of the abuse and anger his family suffered. I was trapped in the matrix for a minute. I experienced infinity, consciousness lock, where everything I was thinking was me. I understood soul DNA, I think I'm connected to Malcolm X and a few other powerful souls.

I felt trapped in my destiny, like I was being propelled to my future wether I like it or not. I felt chosen to continue on the other of people I respect and look up to. Like they were training me for this and they all knew exactly who I was. I understood how consciousness time travels. How everything exists at once in a time line, and yet is shiftable.

I looked up some Pleidian channeling which made me sick, probably purging my field for me. And then a Sirian channeling, which calmed me down and allowed me to exist as an individual being on a normal time line. They day was Blue Magnetic Night on the Mayan Calendar. "I am the stillness that is the dancing." Which helped calm and center me.

I felt the negative thought forms of my coworkers. I heard what they actually think of me. Very ugly and hateful things. Gossip is so ugly. But now I see them truly. It was an intervention. They think me a slave. I am too humble at times. I can feel when their suxking my soul even now.

Very overwhelming. I tasted mushrooms, so I figured the last bit of them was being purged from my system. Which comforted me. @Indica gave me some good advice right before or during all this, I can't remember. I was in bed for four days. I thought the world ended AND was saved. I was afraid to do outside, lol. But thankfully, it takes time.

Today I printed out some pictures of Anubis doing His work and posted it in and around my tattoo room for protection. Packed some crystals too.

Then bam, an old friend walks in and wants a Hermes tattoo. Hermes and Anubis are connected in Egypt/Greek history. I consider Anubis my patron God of tattooing, as we both prepare bodies for voyage. I think I was chosen for this brehs. :to:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
sohh i got my wallet stolen and got some type of flu right now too. i know what it was for. when i go clubbing im always broke so i steal peoples drinks who leave them laying around. i mean i do this a lot and thought i was slick cus i never get caught. but the universe doesnt forget. :mjcry: im paying the price. lord i will never steal again :ohlawd:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
I was picking up the negativity and anger from my employer (who I now think is rascist, lol)

It was a slow poison and soul crushing thats been going on since I heard a cry for help from his daughter lingering around me a few months awhile back. Since then I knew something was up.

Recently everything's been pressuring me, I think it has something to do with the Jupiter transit. I skipped work when it was apparent that they knew that I knew my employer isn't what he seems, but all subtle on some Gus vs Walter shyt.

After a 4 day haitus, during which my body detoxed. I felt the pain of the abuse and anger his family suffered. I was trapped in the matrix for a minute. I experienced infinity, consciousness lock, where everything I was thinking was me. I understood soul DNA, I think I'm connected to Malcolm X and a few other powerful souls.

I felt trapped in my destiny, like I was being propelled to my future wether I like it or not. I felt chosen to continue on the other of people I respect and look up to. Like they were training me for this and they all knew exactly who I was. I understood how consciousness time travels. How everything exists at once in a time line, and yet is shiftable.

I looked up some Pleidian channeling which made me sick, probably purging my field for me. And then a Sirian channeling, which calmed me down and allowed me to exist as an individual being on a normal time line. They day was Blue Magnetic Night on the Mayan Calendar. "I am the stillness that is the dancing." Which helped calm and center me.

I felt the negative thought forms of my coworkers. I heard what they actually think of me. Very ugly and hateful things. Gossip is so ugly. But now I see them truly. It was an intervention. They think me a slave. I am too humble at times. I can feel when their suxking my soul even now.

Very overwhelming. I tasted mushrooms, so I figured the last bit of them was being purged from my system. Which comforted me. @Indica gave me some good advice right before or during all this, I can't remember. I was in bed for four days. I thought the world ended AND was saved. I was afraid to do outside, lol. But thankfully, it takes time.

Today I printed out some pictures of Anubis doing His work and posted it in and around my tattoo room for protection. Packed some crystals too.

Then bam, an old friend walks in and wants a Hermes tattoo. Hermes and Anubis are connected in Egypt/Greek history. I consider Anubis my patron God of tattooing, as we both prepare bodies for voyage. I think I was chosen for this brehs. :to:
Wow, you sound like you're going through psychosis. I suggest you leave mushrooms and even weed alone for now..

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
my wallet got stolen by eastern european immigrants. had everything in it. :dead:

fukking pieces of shyt.. last time I was in London on the underground some Romanian bytch tried to pick pocket me but I knew exactly what was going down when she brushed up on me.. turned out there was 3 of them putting in work and they all got caught at the next stop, had all sorts of phones, wallets n shyt on them.. :whoo:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wow, you sound like you're going through psychosis. I suggest you leave mushrooms and even weed alone for now..

Thanks, bruh but whatever. It's over. I know what I've seen and I'm better for it. Living in and accepting this society as is, is the sickness. I have been healed and strengthened.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Wasn't trying to come off condescending or anything but I been through it myself. Just take time to absorb the trip and not overdo it. It's important to keep these experiences very sporadically, maybe 2-3 times a year max.. I can't speak for you but my last trip was so powerful it made weed a full on psychedelic for about 6 months, would bring me back everytime, couldn't smoke it at all without strong visuals and thinking at cosmic levels. It feels good to be back to myself again though :manny: