Trying to pretend like your word is your bond
But until you do right, all you do will go wrong"

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow this hit me hard. :mjcry:

look at your depression as a gift. if i never went thu my depression i wouldnt be on this path right now. id be just as ignorant as ever. everthing happens for a reason. you werent meant to die that day. :wow:

you looked into mindfulness meditation? it teaches you to observe the thoughts and let them pass while having no impact on your emotions. you cant stop thoughts from coming up but you can recognise that they arent the real you. its the ego an illusion. if you do 20 minutes of mindfulnss meditation every day for just two weeks you brain chemistry changes. science has proven it.

do you do any sports? they are great because they take you out of your head and back into your body.
No I haven't actually...maybe I'll try that....

Yes, I train in boxing right now...hoping I can get back into MMA in the next couple of months or so....

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
look in that conspiracy thread in higher learning. Particularly coming up to the end of 2012.

we was gettin busy for real. heavy shyt.

ali21.jpg

I just checked part of the thread... I've been sleep fam... :wow:

Atlantis
Pangea
Mu
Lemurians
The Vatican
Sacred Geometry
Astral Travel
Quantum Physics
Entheogens
Ascension
Multiple Universes
Ya'll was GETTIN IT IN :damn:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The thread starter is unfortunately making the universe sound like the One True God, Allah. Only Allah is All Hearing and All Seeing, and only Allah can grant your prayers. Please don't be fooled by the thread starter, as that could land you in eternal hell for putting partners with Allah. Please watch and share this beautiful video about Allah.

Its the same thing. How can Allah not be the Universe, everything.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brehs my inner ear sensitivity has increased and can pick up thought forms. I have low level telepathy. :lupe:

You must be able to separate yourself from your thoughts. They are not all your. People will throw their thoughts/feelings onto you and it will infect your aura. Through meditation you can hear what others think of you.

Remember metaphors and imagery you carry in your field (merkabah) will protect you. I've realized that people I work with aren't necessarily my friends as they appear to be.
Part of my recent break down showed me how their negative thought forms have infected me.

Now I realize I am consciously aware I am the largest influence at work. So I have to mentally reorganize my atmosphere in order to protect my self from their negative influence.

Remember, "don't be above or below the influence: BE the influence." That is the Force.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Notice the negative dudes coming in here with their minds made up trying to spread negativity... :pachaha:

Notice ya'll... they just can't let cats live... :pachaha:

They could've easily read some shyt, dismissed it & moved on to the next thread... :pachaha:

Look at the insecurity ya'll... :pachaha:

Notice they had to go out of their way to find the thread... click on it... read it half assed... spend time & wasting energy on something they don't even believe in just to feel the need to be "present" in the thread... :pachaha:

Know why? Because Positive ATTRACTS Negative... :pachaha:

"As Above, So Below."

you just described Higher Learning for the past 3 years :pachaha:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So.. you're saying this entire universe, which may be one of many or infinite universes, with its trillions of miles in empty spaces and black holes and quarks and asteroids and galaxies speeding randomly into infinity is sentient?

Did you look at a picture of synapses and the universe and then get carried away?

Pseudoscience at its best.

the ego :heh:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i heard that you are never truly ready for dmt. :lupe:

i can get some too. one of my boys brother works in this chemist lab that creates all kinds of shyt. i dunno if i want to do it tho.

I read through a DMT extraction tutorial and was about to buy some mimosa hostilis but I chickened out :to:

I thought dmt was overrated

My experience I was shooting through a black hole in space and that just kind of ended. Idk maybe i didnt appreciate it I was 19. Its definitely cool, idk if its mind chaning though