"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wan't yall to view these two short videos... they're 2 x 6 mins.

They made quite a big impact on me...

If anybody has any input/insight/thoughts as to the themes dude is talking about I would love to hear it

dude talks about the 'myth' of perfect justice... (basically the amazonian warrior/tribal way of life etc) held up against the 'myth' of perfect love (the inheritance of the judeo-christian worldview)

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs...I'm afraid to astral project. I feel that I can do it, but I'm afraid I'm going to let my subconscious take me somewhere or to someone I don't want to be, or see. How much control do you have while astral projecting? How much of your consciousness is intact? How aware are you?

I feel I can achieve astral projection with practice as I think I have strong spiritual connection with myself and the world around me. I generally feel the energies of people I'm around, I've seen the auras of others (though sparingly), I lucid dream more often in the past few years. So it would seem astral projection is the next step.

But I'm afraid.

:lupe:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Brehs my inner ear sensitivity has increased and can pick up thought forms. I have low level telepathy. :lupe:

You must be able to separate yourself from your thoughts. They are not all your. People will throw their thoughts/feelings onto you and it will infect your aura. Through meditation you can hear what others think of you.

Remember metaphors and imagery you carry in your field (merkabah) will protect you. I've realized that people I work with aren't necessarily my friends as they appear to be.
Part of my recent break down showed me how their negative thought forms have infected me.

Now I realize I am consciously aware I am the largest influence at work. So I have to mentally reorganize my atmosphere in order to protect my self from their negative influence.

Remember, "don't be above or below the influence: BE the influence." That is the Force.

You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to ColinShottz again. :salute:

Synchronicity,inner ear sense is a common theme/ability in people "awake"/ajna's open,also referred to as Nada Brahma,i notice that in thy personal cypher everyone who i would deem as "spiritual"(in'shallah) has confided/built with me on this phenomena,you can hear the "om"the oscillating frequency which birthed this 3-D world as sound predates sight(physical eyes),you can hop on&surf the akashic fields(which can be quite scary/unnerving if you're in a grimy hood environment,TRUST ME,you don't want to read everybody's thoughts/frequencies),also lately i've been experiencing "paracusia's" of rain/fountains at random times,thy love the water so tis quite a peaceful phenomenon,and lastly thy think i have low grade sonar,which i work on even in public by closing thy physical eyes and just "feeling" thy way around,and thy usually have my headphones bumpin so thy practice with two senses out of commission..

word@the personal symbullism protection,i got a quick tip even for any novices who may be reading this: If you're in fear just envision a pyramid surrounding your physical frame&call on your personal spiritual force..thee aaaah sound found in Ra,Allah,Jehovah,etc is indicative of heart protection

if tis not too personal to share what twas your breakdown about,no judgement here akh,i've had them afore too(anyone who is "awake" should have had a crisis(es)with the state Gaia is in right now..

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
what's your take on Sufism ahk...?
Sufism is very misguided according to the scholars. I'm not even sure if Sufis are considered Muslims due to their misguided beliefs and actions. Stay far away from Sufism would be my sincere advise to anyone. Also, Salafiyyah (Ahlul Sunnah wa Jammah) is the correct sect of Islam that the Prophet Muhammad (Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) recommended for his nation.