"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Lol.. it's not a secret. It's a law. How do you know what people believed in and what they have to show for it? You know anyone personally?

I have nothing against fam but look how NEGATIVE every response if from him... :pachaha:

He's living in a NEGATIVE Polarity... until HE fixes that HIMSELF... there's NOTHING we can do to help... :pachaha:

We're just wasting words & posts at this point... :pachaha:

ster35

Thinker
Daps
Reppin
DMI IA
Wow what a great thread! Shout out to all the brehs sharing all their resources!:salute:I got started on the path of attraction when I was 18. And I will admit I haven't been using the universal laws like I should have but that'll change this year. My top resources are:
1. The Power of Your Subconsious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy an absolute must read!
joseph-murphy.png

2. Listen to affirmations as I go to sleep and when I wake up with my Ipod and bluetooth heaphones:

3. I always wanted to listen to motivational speakers with hip hop beats in the background and I found this artist that does it:gladbron: ! My workouts are going to be :wow: listening to it:
Brehs Les Brown says faith comes from hearing and hearing! I'm going to attract wonderful things, people and situations in my life this year by only put quality programming in my mind this year! It all starts on the inside first. Lets get it in 2015! And remember "Words don't return void"!

Last edited:

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Look at the insecurity ya'll... :pachaha:

No contribution to the thread at all... just the need for the EGO to make it's "presence" known... :pachaha:

You're watching Principle in action... :pachaha:

Don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but what are the best resources on the ego and ways to deal with it?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but what are the best resources on the ego and ways to deal with it?

Changed my friends life. He was always stressed out because he let his EGO lead his life. He was completely dedicated to what his past had made him & what his future told he NEEDED to be in order to get there. So basically by always chasing "there" he was never happy "here" if that makes sense? Read the book breh... it really changes your perception...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

Also this book...

It's the same concept but whereas "Power Of Now" is more practical driven this book is more Spiritually driven. It's an amazing read.

Also this...

Puts everything in "The Power Of Now" to *TEST* so you can see it work for YOURSELF which is the best discovery... :blessed:

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Also this book...

It's the same concept but whereas "Power Of Now" is more practical driven this book is more Spiritually driven. It's an amazing read.

Also this...

Puts everything in "The Power Of Now" to *TEST* so you can see it work for YOURSELF which is the best discovery... :blessed:

I read the "Spiritual enlightenment..." book by Jed McKenna on the ego, but just ended up getting lost in trying to do Spiritual autolysis. Appreciate it breh.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
I agree w/ a lot of stuff in this thread. I don't feel like doing anything but weed really tho....

As far as ppl doubting and trying to be all scientifical... You living in the paradigm of other folks. I don't trip off small things like the suffering of ppl across the world. I personally think we don't die... we live forever. I never believed in 'reincarnation' but since I've been little I never thought I'd die. It's corny but look at MLK. Yea his self that we knew may be in the dirt but that memory is lasting. that's energy. And they say energy isn't created or destroyed, just transformed.

It's hard to explain. If you disregard energies and the unseen you're a fool. If a little kid dies somewhere, who's to say they aren't born again 100 years later? Lol it all sounds so cliche when you dissect it word-for-word. But Beyonce said it best 'I woke up like dis'. You don't know WHERE or WHAT you were before that sperm hit that egg. Maybe you sent yourself here. Maybe this is your umpteenth go-round.

Like bruh said, as above so below. Some of you nikkas so shallow. Think for a second how big space is. Not all of it just the shyt YOU can observe. Your mind, spirit, w/e is that deep and deeper. It's like yea we want to succeed and attain our goals and dreams but you don't only have one shot. You're divine just by who you are. Me listening to Jay Elect, and Hov, and Yeezy(:mjpls:) got me really thinking I'm a god. I mean just entertain the idea of how much power you have. Y'all nikkas need to explore your own depths.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I agree w/ a lot of stuff in this thread. I don't feel like doing anything but weed really tho....

As far as ppl doubting and trying to be all scientifical... You living in the paradigm of other folks. I don't trip off small things like the suffering of ppl across the world. I personally think we don't die... we live forever. I never believed in 'reincarnation' but since I've been little I never thought I'd die. It's corny but look at MLK. Yea his self that we knew may be in the dirt but that memory is lasting. that's energy. And they say energy isn't created or destroyed, just transformed.

It's hard to explain. If you disregard energies and the unseen you're a fool. If a little kid dies somewhere, who's to say they aren't born again 100 years later? Lol it all sounds so cliche when you dissect it word-for-word. But Beyonce said it best 'I woke up like dis'. You don't know WHERE or WHAT you were before that sperm hit that egg. Maybe you sent yourself here. Maybe this is your umpteenth go-round.

Like bruh said, as above so below. Some of you nikkas so shallow. Think for a second how big space is. Not all of it just the shyt YOU can observe. Your mind, spirit, w/e is that deep and deeper. It's like yea we want to succeed and attain our goals and dreams but you don't only have one shot. You're divine just by who you are. Me listening to Jay Elect, and Hov, and Yeezy(:mjpls:) got me really thinking I'm a god. I mean just entertain the idea of how much power you have. Y'all nikkas need to explore your own depths.

Dope post breh... :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
look in that conspiracy thread in higher learning. Particularly coming up to the end of 2012.

we was gettin busy for real. heavy shyt.

ali21.jpg
People fail to realize that something did happen in 2012 but nobody realized it because they thought it would happen externally when it really happened internally :mjpls:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
"The doctrine of karma explains the dynamic of suffering. There are three factors in suffering;-
the person who is suffering, an agent of suffering such as a person, thing, condition etc.,
and the degree of suffering. Once we have understood the nature of the Self as it really is
and understood the dynamic of actions and their consequences, then the agent of suffering
becomes incidental and secondary. We no longer bear any anger or resentment towards the
person or thing that is seen to be causing our suffering because they are merely agents of our
own karma. It is on this basis and this basis alone that we can truly love our “enemy” and
return love for hurt, compassion for thoughtlessness. When the experience of suffering is
thus understood it becomes an opportunity for self-development and spiritual transformation
and its emotional and psychological intensity is greatly diminished."