"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Think about this fam... you thought I dismissed you... this is TheColi so I get it... :yeshrug:

You struck back attacking me... :whoa:

I understood there was simply MISCOMMUNICATION & had no pride or ego to "protect my screenname" with a nasty reply back.... I apologized because I HONESTLY wasn't coming at you fam but someone else might've shot back out of negativity & ya'll could've gone back & forth & hated eachother... Me? Naw... I live what I am now... which is positivity (i still participate in fukkery though, im aware of more life outside, not dead inside lol)... :pachaha:

This is why I told you don't believe me because I believe you gotta decide for yourself... :obama:

Imagine if we could ALL just solve small problems... just by communicating... :wow:

I'm not trying to attack you those are honest to god questions. I have a curious, scientific mind.

What is it like from the drivers seat when you astral project? Do you blink? Can you feel the wind or the sun? Are you conscious of yourself breathing or your heart beating? All these questions should be answerable. And the implications are large. If you can feel the sun that means the suns rays are bouncing off your "skin". Which means you should probably be casting a shadow. It also means you should physically be able to interact with things.

I would like to learn how to astral project so I could see if it's real and I can test out some hypotheses.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Nope. Nah. That's a cop out almost every religion, cult, pyramid scheme, and spiritual movement uses.

You can believe in something whole heartedly and still have nothing to show for it.

I was saying there are a lot of people who believe in the secret who have nothing to show for it. You can't say that they didn't believe enough or "know" the right knowledge because that's just begging the question.

Lol.. it's not a secret. It's a law. How do you know what people believed in and what they have to show for it? You know anyone personally?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This bullshyt is a bigger con job than religion. At least the major religion pushers admit the universe is out of our control. These clowns start up selling positive thinking = anything you need/want. Its the argument of sad fukk with no other options but to wish for the best:wow: All that 9 year old Malaysia prostitute our there crying about her life has to do is have a positive outlook on her life and she'll be alright. :mjlol::upsetfavre:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Nope. Nah. That's a cop out almost every religion, cult, pyramid scheme, and spiritual movement uses.

You can believe in something whole heartedly and still have nothing to show for it.

I was saying there are a lot of people who believe in the secret who have nothing to show for it. You can't say that they didn't believe enough or "know" the right knowledge because that's just begging the question.

Completely understandable fam... :pachaha:

Breh... it's yours to discover or not... :pachaha:

I've done everything I needed in this life... the rest of this existence is just further experience... :pachaha:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Notice the negative dudes coming in here with their minds made up trying to spread negativity... :pachaha:

Notice ya'll... they just can't let cats live... :pachaha:

They could've easily read some shyt, dismissed it & moved on to the next thread... :pachaha:

Look at the insecurity ya'll... :pachaha:

Notice they had to go out of their way to find the thread... click on it... read it half assed... spend time & wasting energy on something they don't even believe in just to feel the need to be "present" in the thread... :pachaha:

Know why? Because Positive ATTRACTS Negative... :pachaha:

"As Above, So Below."

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Notice the negative dudes coming in here with their minds made up trying to spread negativity... :pachaha:

Notice ya'll... they just can't let cats live... :pachaha:

They could've easily read some shyt, dismissed it & moved on to the next thread... :pachaha:

Look at the insecurity ya'll... :pachaha:

Notice they had to go out of their way to find the thread... click on it... read it half assed... spend time & wasting energy on something they don't even believe in just to feel the need to be "present" in the thread... :pachaha:

Know why? Because Positive ATTRACTS Negative... :pachaha:

"As Above, So Below."

did you get my pm?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
This bullshyt is a bigger con job than religion. At least the major religion pushers admit the universe is out of our control. These clowns start up selling positive thinking = anything you need/want. Its the argument of sad fukk with no other options but to wish for the best:wow: All that 9 year old Malaysia prostitute our there crying about her life has to do is have a positive outlook on her life and she'll be alright. :mjlol::upsetfavre:

It's bullshyt. There's not a goddamn person on this earth the universe cares about. But there is always smoke where there is fire.

I believe there's more to the world than they physical. And even if there isn't, the way the physical interacts can lead to an arisal of something that's is transcendent. More than the sum of it's part.

For example one could easily look at an ant colony and see a bunch of insects scurrying around. But did you know ant colonies and a lot of other systems function similarly to neural networks. The chemical signals the ants use to communicate are analogous to neural transmitters. The grooves and paths dug out by the ants traveling a certain path more often act as weights and biases. I'm not saying such a network could reach a complexity nearing anything like the human brain or even be conscious but isn't it amazing to think that a colony of ants has the same transcendental quality as a human brain. A large colony of ants might have the same thinking power as a worm with it's 300 neurons. And remember I'm not talking about the individual ants but the colony itself acting as a living breathing brain.

Now extrapolate that to the whole world with it's 7 billion people and all the various nuances of interaction and tell me if there's isn't some transcendental mother gaia brain made up of all the people in the world

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
it hears EVERYTHING. words, thoughts and feelings. :ufdup:

the universe also doesnt discriminate between right and wrong. it WILL give you what you ask for. :ufdup:

use this information wiseley. the secret works. :blessed:
So.. you're saying this entire universe, which may be one of many or infinite universes, with its trillions of miles in empty spaces and black holes and quarks and asteroids and galaxies speeding randomly into infinity is sentient?

Did you look at a picture of synapses and the universe and then get carried away?

Pseudoscience at its best.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Y'all non believers could just leave the thread and let us cook but its Polarity that's keeping you here... :pachaha:

You can easily just leave but instead y'all in here like the cops fukking with black people who are minding their business... :pachaha:

Y'all no different then the Cops on a different microcosm of a bigger macrocosm... :pachaha:

"As Above, So Believe."

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Y'all non believers could just leave the thread and let us cook but its Polarity that's keeping you here... :pachaha:

You can easily just leave but instead y'all in here like the cops fukking with black people who are minding their business... :pachaha:

Y'all no different then the Cops on a different microcosm of a bigger macrocosm... :pachaha:

"As Above, So Believe."

they cant help themselves :mjlol:

double entendre :mjpls:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
they cant help themselves :mjlol:

double entendre :mjpls:

Fam... this is a PERFECT example of Polarity... :pachaha:

They are no different then cops & some church folk... they just couldn't let some peaceful people be peaceful they just feel the NEED to go out of their way to try to push their beliefs that no asked about on other people when we didn't ask any of them to believe shyt we believe... :pachaha:

Some of these dudes are "Pigs" and don't even notice it... :pachaha:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
lol @ the universe is listening. no YHWH is listening bro. dont fall for that satanic crap. good intention isnt good intention. there are rules...

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Fam... this is a PERFECT example of Polarity... :pachaha:

They are no different then cops & some church folk... they just couldn't let some peaceful people be peaceful they just feel the NEED to go out of their way to try to push their beliefs that no asked about on other people when we didn't ask any of them to believe shyt we believe... :pachaha:

Some of these dudes are "Pigs" and don't even notice it... :pachaha:

yin and yang :wow: