"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
That's what I was trying to tell someone. Most religions teache you to Love Everyone...

... in YOUR Religion. :snoop:

i mean..at the end of the day..its impossible to know. thats just my take on it...i guess, alternatively, if enough people devote similar energy into believing that another faith/religion is false then maybe that could diminish it's actual "truth" as well. kinda like a battle of spiritual power in the universe in a different dimension

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
i mean..at the end of the day..its impossible to know. thats just my take on it...i guess, alternatively, if enough people devote similar energy into believing that another faith/religion is false then maybe that could diminish it's actual "truth" as well. kinda like a battle of spiritual power in the universe in a different dimension

crazy concept fam... :wow:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
well if what we think is true on the positive side then that is just as likely on the other end of the spectrum. newton's 3rd law :sas2:

You right breh... it's like the "Force"... its not good or evil, can only react & doesn't have bias or prejudice against those who use it... :lupe:

"Live By The Sword, Die By The Sword."

"As Above, So Below." :wow:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
islam has been taking serious heat :mjcry:

Collective Consciousness all collectively hating = Bad "Universal" Karma... Louisiana used to get it poppin with Mardi Gras & all that Black Magic & Mother Nature corrected that Karma... :lupe:

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is a topic that is incredibly interesting to me because I do feel it holds some weight but its not as simple at the average minded person thinks. Its not just think for something and boom it happens - its a way, its an aura, its a way of life. In many ways its about being in alignment with all things.Any of you guys have some good material on this? I'm not talking some commercial junk like The Secret or anything, something real and authentic.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Collective Consciousness all collectively hating = Bad "Universal" Karma... Louisiana used to get it poppin with Mardi Gras & all that Black Magic & Mother Nature corrected that Karma... :lupe:

something should happen to england then. 9/10 people i meet are openly racist in this country. :pacspit:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
This is a topic that is incredibly interesting to me because I do feel it holds some weight but its not as simple at the average minded person thinks. Its not just think for something and boom it happens - its a way, its an aura, its a way of life. In many ways its about being in alignment with all things.Any of you guys have some good material on this? I'm not talking some commercial junk like The Secret or anything, something real and authentic.

Yes you are correct. People just want to be lazy... :pachaha:

My sister read The Secret like 7 years ago & since then all she talks about is how she can "Manifest" whatever she wants in her life... she is the calmest happiest person in the world & Death doesn't scare here nor does anyones define here. She know who she is, what she is & what life after life holds. I also have friends who try to do The Secret & have failed miserably not even realizing they never really believed it to begin with. But then they have no explanations for all the coincidences in my life that lead me "getting lucky" as they refer it when I've told them I've been up on the Law Of Attraction since HS. I'm past proving anything to people anymore who don't have an open mind...

People really don't know what "practice" entails...

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Tao Te Ching

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
islam has been taking serious heat :mjcry:

true. they also have some of the most devoted followers though

hinduism is in a pretty good spot right now (# of people and somewhat un-hated (compared to abrahamics)

so are buddhism/taoism on the low since many live similar to their ways and do some of their rituals without even really knowing it (yoga/visualization/meditation/burning incense etc)