"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Where did I say YOU were enlightened? You assume too much breh... anticipation is for those weak at Heart... :youngsabo:

You were referring to me in that post, being purposely daft isn't a substitute for meaningful discourse. Hardly the behavior of an enlightened individual.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
:mindblown: gotta break out of this loop breh :steviej:

i was just readin my posts about 12/21 and pocket realities/backdoors in the coding again 2 days ago. i put in some work on that since then :sas2:

75% of the posters in this thread werent here at the time

im taking credit for the seahawks miracle and perhaps hall's recovery :youngsabo::mjpls:

you got any links to your old posts breh? :lupe:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Good and "evil" minded people can use "positive" thinking. But to what we call good and evil is subjective. The universe embodies both. It destroys and creates, as do we. Both sides of the morality spectrum ultimately become one.

Sorry nikkaz In Paris, an error had occurred. You have reached the daily maximum quota of 10reputations set by admin.

Got you tomorrow... :salute:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
you got any links to your old posts breh? :lupe:

a good portion of what i referenced was around october 2012 in the conspiracy thread (before it became doo-doo). prob within the first 15-20 pages (depending on what view setting you have). u could prob search "1221" and my username for that and itll pop up. i was :smoker: heavy but :cook: nonetheless

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
You were referring to me in that post, being purposely daft isn't a substitute for meaningful discourse. Hardly the behavior of an enlightened individual.

You really think that highly of yourself that I would refer to all of mankind to represent YOU when I've been addressing YOU directly this whole time breh, really? :pachaha:

If you read that statement & it struck a nerve that's YOU not me... :pachaha:

I can't control how YOU feel... I don't own YOUR emotions breh... :pachaha:

I really wish you would stop trying to Defense a position that I'm not attacking fam. I think it's GREAT you are doing whatever it is you have to do to come to "Realization" & I don't know why you think my responses warrant Dttack or Defense you really can't see that we all are in this thread just trying to spread information & only very few of you have brought your "doctrine-like" replies with the whole "thats not real mine is real" talk?

Really breh... Seriously? :pachaha:

I keep telling you we're on the same side & have the same goal & all you're doing is trying to divide & separate by way of belief or method or whatever when I don't care about titles or paths or any of that... I don't know why you keep responding in the manner you're responding in fam this thread is supposed to encourage "discovery" which involves experimentation & testing... not condemning by method or belief... that's not what THIS thread is for...

Relax... we are ALL one... :blessed:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
@Blackking i was thinking about stopping by my local church. if there was a mosque local to me id go there but there isnt. i think all religions are based on the same principles anyway.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
@Blackking i was thinking about stopping by my local church. if there was a mosque local to me id go there but there isnt. i think all religions are based on the same principles anyway.

part of my post back then was about how energy/belief can make concepts true so in regards to that..they could all have power and not negate one another in terms of "if one is true the others arent".

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:mindblown: gotta break out of this loop breh :steviej:

i was just readin my posts about 12/21 and pocket realities/backdoors in the coding again 2 days ago. i put in some work on that since then :sas2:

75% of the posters in this thread werent here at the time

im taking credit for the seahawks miracle and perhaps hall's recovery :youngsabo::mjpls:

thy twas breaking down the numerology/calender systems/history coding about 2012 in 09 back on the :hamster:,i'm not sure if anyone in the particular thread goes back that far but there's a few postas in TLR who could vouch(though most prolly wouldn't/would downplay it cause of disagreements about other matters:troll:)

@SunZoo and @LeyeT could,and in fact this post will be an invitation to those brovas to drop jewels,cause they're both highly educated about these matters&we'd have to basically take on all of Know The Ledge by ourselves,back when these subjects weren't as en vogue as they are now...in'shallah

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
thy twas breaking down the numerology/calender systems/history coding about 2012 in 09 back on the :hamster:,i'm not sure if anyone in the particular thread goes back that far but there's a few postas in TLR who could vouch(though most prolly wouldn't/would downplay it cause of disagreements about other matters:troll:)

@SunZoo and @LeyeT could,and in fact this post will be an invitation to those brovas to drop jewels,cause they're both highly educated about these matters&we'd have to basically take on all of Know The Ledge by ourselves,back when these subjects weren't as en vogue as they are now...in'shallah

u and @Indica check ur inbox

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

There are 42 laws of Ma At. I'd post those up in your room and read them every day.

I would go to the Mosque only to get the energy ........ and focus and ..... good brolicness.

I'd only go to Church on occasion to get high energy n shyt. ( but don't buy into to much thats said... and don't listen to gossip)

I'd read about buddism and stuff like Confucius... and I'd study up on world politics and history heavy. world history is like ......

well, it's like people say... we are like drops of water and we all form the ocean........ so we are all connected. Studying world history is like deep sea diving and looking at wild shyt. The universe can talk to you through history.

Plus if you MUST smoke ( i don't recommend ) you should read history or watch videos each time you do.

imo.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
part of my post back then was about how energy/belief can make concepts true so in regards to that..they could all have power and not negate one another in terms of "if one is true the others arent".

That's what I was trying to tell someone. Most religions teache you to Love Everyone...

... in YOUR Religion. :snoop: