The Undoing on HBO

Change

All Star
Daps
Great show. If you paid attention early they stressed it's always the husband. They tried to tell you. :popcorn:

Hugh made out. Picture getting a pay check to get on that woman :datazz:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
As men, Jonathan's "act" was only going to work so long for most of us. I think by E2-3 I was set on Jonathan being guilty because I could tell he was a narcissistic sociopath. It took my girl up until E6 to finally come to terms that he did it. We then went and searched the hashtag and apparently a lot of people thought he was innocent up until the end. :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

EoSv1IjVEAAWVbx

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yo this shyt is the least character researched show ever :dead:
These cops would never do any of the shyt these 2 bozos are doing. They're showing all their cards to the wife of their main suspect but at the same time she could be a suspect herself :what:
Got police interviewing kids with no representation.
Wife voluntarily running her chops with them with no lawyer yet her BFF a damn lawyer :mindblown:

This shyt got me lookin at the screen like aint these sposed to be intelligent people :dahell:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm satisfied :manny:

With this recent trends of "Whodunits" and people being conditioned for the twist, it was kind of welcoming to just have the story told. We got 'charmed' just like Grace. Doing mental battles when the answer and evidence is right there. It wasnt perfect but I'll take it.

Dem mf's out they mind for not asking for a mistrial after the judge was popping fly talmbout "the damage was done by YOU" :pachaha:
This is exactly what I said at the end and why I loved that finale. How many times did we hear how charming Johnathan was? That was the main reason the black lawyer felt confident taking the case (besides being a beast of a lawyer in her own right). But everyone kept telling us exactly what Johnathan was. Like those not involved with the family, we saw a handsome(pause), charismatic, dude who saves sick kids for a living. We knew this dude was the murderer. We didn't WANT to believe he was capable of this. His mother saying he never showed guilt or shame over the death of his little sister should have been enough to tell us what it is, plus near OJ levels of evidence. Combine that with how we've become conditioned to expect cheap twists and "interactive" experiences where the audience can play the slueth and figure out the killer, and of course some will find that finale underwhelming. The creators of this show played us for the fool just like Johnathan did everyone but Sutherland's character. I loved it

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Finale was some ole bullshyt.
nikka shoulda jumped while giving that backstabbing bytch the :birdman: the whole way down.
Make her live with the guilt of turning on him in court forcing hither son to watch his death.

Overall show wasn't bad. Had its lulls but it really picked up the final 2 episodes :ehh: